Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:14:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it over??  (Read 544 times)
Andrene

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:17:33 PM

Hitting a 19k per coin in short time is a nice background for pulling out the money and preparing for another wave.
Naaah it's not over it's alive lol.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:22:52 PM

Nothing is over.
This is normal periodical movement of market. Its painful to watch but on the other hand i was thinking that this would actually would be a good time to buy in . Sadly do not have free fiat.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
ldah94

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:31:39 PM

That was seen coming, so many were already waiting, it is a normal process of investors who withdraw their earnings when Christmas is near and many expenses are coming. it is a strong adjustment from which some take advantage and others lament.

with this we will know what is the real price of bitcoin
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:44:29 PM

Ok, today was a crazy crazy day Smiley Smiley I mean it was sooo exciting, could be due to fact that I'm sitting on my BTC and not selling before year 2030 or I will follow it until it's not worth 0.1$, either way works Smiley but holy crap there was some tremendous powerful force moving BTC today... We are talking about a LOTS of money....

But is it over?? It seems that alts vs btc (not usd) are back to same level as before... Market Cap: $517 135 765 025 and rising... so it's over?

Yes - its over. Please send me all your bitcoins!!!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Grin Tongue   ..... just kidding  Grin

NO - I think its not over. Maybe it is over with a big prize increase in the next days... but it will not be the end of bitcoin... i hope.  Cool
DKirk

Activity: 61

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:02:08 PM

A correction was due with the dramatic run-up in price over the past few months.

It's very tempting to sell after having made such a huge return over a short period of time when you hear a ton of people on traditional business networks and government authorities constantly casting doubt on cryptocurrencies.
Desperaboss

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:03:27 PM

Nothing is over. This is a normal price correction of btc price, nothing special and no need to panic. Try to buy some alts during low prices and profit in the next weeks when btc hits $22k.

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:05:25 PM

A correction was due with the dramatic run-up in price over the past few months.

It's very tempting to sell after having made such a huge return over a short period of time when you hear a ton of people on traditional business networks and government authorities constantly casting doubt on cryptocurrencies.
A few days ago the price of Bitcoin was still at the top level and I was also tempted to do the same, but if it sells now we are still able to get profit. So this is the price movement which I think is still fairly normal, If calculated may not equal 20%. Look at the increase that occurred since a month ago, Bitcoin Prices increased hundreds of percent.
tulpe123

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:09:07 PM

no its not.

one main thing is the price went to fast up, as the hype before christmas and the full " real " wallets where full of bucks to invest into bitcoin.

if you aware drinking 1 whisky bottle , you puke for sure alot back out, but no all!  same for bitcoin chart went up like a jet. its normal that there will be a correction as your stomach is doing after the bottle of whisky lol
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:11:00 PM

It's just shaking out the guys who sold their houses/phones/dog, or max'd their credit cards to buy coins. The bankers like to create debt because debt is slavery. Once they have cleaned out the junior speculators, they will be back to buying again.
It was a mad ride and people were mad too risking too much stake by investing in it even with maxing out their credit cards and taking loans,it is hard to see when the next rally will happen and to what reason,we had many factors for this rally and with the derivative markets in full swing we might see bigger manipulation from whales.
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 10:14:34 PM

The price is not stable and this is the seasonal movement of the market nothing critical and no need to panic though it seems though but is the best time to buy and keep so to me it is not over it will bounce back.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:26:32 PM

We all know bitcoin and alts are unpredictable they fluctuates everytime and no one can predict or anticipate that what we are having now is a deep fluctuations for bitcoin though many feel bad about the huge drop in bitcoin price for me I think we did not lose our money besides in the begining of 2017 bitcoin value was around $2600 and now it's still ranging un to $12000 we just feel bad because we have reach $19000 but if we look at the graph bitcoin price is still and will always be good enough

joan26

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:28:42 PM

Reading everyone's comment here is what makes me believe that bitcoins not over. There are many speculation about what happens to crypto, that sometimes makes me down. I'm hoping bitcoins will survive and makes another more history for us.
squatter
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1196

STOP SNITCHIN'

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:30:50 PM

but holy crap there was some tremendous powerful force moving BTC today... We are talking about a LOTS of money....

But is it over?? It seems that alts vs btc (not usd) are back to same level as before... Market Cap: $517 135 765 025 and rising... so it's over?

This reminds me a lot of the April 2013 top when I first got involved with Bitcoin. It was a painful crash followed by a period of sideways. During this time, bitcoin services grew and proliferated, and many new altcoins were launched. It was only a few months later that we had an even bigger bubble (November 2013). Maybe that's what is happening here.

Regardless, this is a good reminder: don't get involved with bitcoin to get rich quick. The volatility can leave you gaining or losing half your dollar value overnight.

criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:33:04 PM

Today is really crazy day, but it is for sure not over, that's just a cruel game Grin..All my stop losses worked out last night . Stop loss for EDG worked out too...and what did i see now? the price went up in 100% after news in twitter about obtaining a license. so, i make a conclusion
- always hold the part of coins , don't sell all!!!

Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:37:22 PM

No. I don't think that it's over for bitcoin. Though there is a big pice dip that is happening. Bitcoin is still a strong community. I think what is happening now is the price correction, for the past few months bitcoin has increased drastically so I think its just putting tge value at a level where it should be.
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:44:19 PM

I am going to do the same, well, i sold most part of my bitcoins on Monday, but i will just hold as much as i can until i get to three bitcoins again.

I will do the same, i will just hold until i get to $100k, or just hold it until it reaches one cent per bitcoin, lol.

Ok, today was a crazy crazy day Smiley Smiley I mean it was sooo exciting, could be due to fact that I'm sitting on my BTC and not selling before year 2030 or I will follow it until it's not worth 0.1$,

If it is over? I have saw that a lot of people were saying the same shit today, and most of them were newbies, jus take a look over the Bitcoin discussion in here, it is plenty of newbies saying "i am selling" "this is over"

came on, they probably do not have any experience on bitcoins, that is why they are selling, because they are afraid.
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:59:03 PM

not over yet, just wait and stay calm, take advantage of every opportunity.  is not that common? why you panic?
moreover this is close to hardfork, there is christmas and new year too, some people may panic sell.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
rob31

Activity: 144

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:05:41 AM

Yes it moved around alot today, but that is the nature of cryptocurrency. I still think there is good long term value here.
EMINeMxShOw

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:18:41 AM

Over?? Na baby it's just started.
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:28:36 AM

every time bitcoin falls back, it will go even higher next time. So I am not worried about it.
That’s the spirit and I feel the same.. If we just chill,, sit back and relax for a while we will know that it is just normal in cryptocurrency market and the best strategy is wait and don’t sell.. Looking at the market price will not give you a clear view of what is happening and emotion will affect you.. So take a step backward and do other things than monitoring it..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: