Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:49:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 is the new era for bitcoin?  (Read 759 times)
tulpe123 (OP)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:42:24 PM

Hello,

i see the chart is going up now, maybe for a short term and go back down, but do you think the new fresh money which can be reinvested from the beggining of Jan ( especially the chinese funds, as the banks release the holden stocks of private investors and companys  ) will keep the price maybe back to 20k or even higher?

can you maybe tell me some reasons why it is going up for the future?

btw iam a long term holder ( 3+ years ) and iam not panic selling at all, i just wait for the right moment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:44:43 PM

I am a long term holder too, but i have sold some bitcoins last night before the crash, aproximately at $15800 each one of them.

And i bought again at a little bit more than eleven thousand dollars, i am happy about that.

And yes, i think that bitcoin will increase a lot during the next year.
enterprevic1

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:46:50 PM

I think the price falling is a move made by the whales so that the faint at heart can pull out then they can buy more coins and watch the price go higher

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/center
diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:52:18 PM

Hello,

i see the chart is going up now, maybe for a short term and go back down, but do you think the new fresh money which can be reinvested from the beggining of Jan ( especially the chinese funds, as the banks release the holden stocks of private investors and companys  ) will keep the price maybe back to 20k or even higher?

btw iam a long term holder ( 3+ years ) and iam not panic selling at all, i just wait for the right moment.

Bitcoin will only continue to grow, it is important to come out of this bad spell because there will certainly be a lot of negative publicity around it. If the price can remain relatively stable until the new year then confidence can be returned and the price can push upwards again in 2018. Whenever confidence is high there is lots of positive sentiment around bitcoin and new investment always flows in.

GeorgeFeb

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:54:56 PM

I am a long term holder too, but i have sold some bitcoins last night before the crash, aproximately at $15800 each one of them.

And i bought again at a little bit more than eleven thousand dollars, i am happy about that.

Hey, I've been wondering if one would want to cash out, say 5M bucks, which service one would use?

tulpe123 (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:57:04 PM

its up to your country where you wnat to cashout those amounts. and if you are legitimated fully.

selling bitcoins is the easiest, if you have already made all the paperwork due to the tax regulation of your country and talked with your bank because of the high incomes.

there are plenty of sites or even exchange platforms who offer a big invest into bitcoins where you are even able to sell 100 million in 1 shot
GeorgeFeb

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:02:16 PM

its up to your country where you wnat to cashout those amounts. and if you are legitimated fully.

selling bitcoins is the easiest, if you have already made all the paperwork due to the tax regulation of your country and talked with your bank because of the high incomes.

there are plenty of sites or even exchange platforms who offer a big invest into bitcoins where you are even able to sell 100 million in 1 shot

Ok, thank you for the comprehensive clarification! Cheers!

Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:03:57 PM

Hello,

That is the best thing to do now is don't be panicked. It is the usual process of price, higher if the demand is increasing and lower if the demand is decreasing. As of now, we not need to worry about the price of bitcoin because I think that there are many whales who sell bitcoin now in preparation for Christmas and New Year. I think at February the price will move up because many investors again will put their money to bitcoin. Bitcoin is a trusted currency and it will always be the same until cryptocurrency died.

Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 10:14:58 PM

Wow! You are risk taker! I hope what will you invest will you gain more profit by 2018. That's right if I hold bitcoin right now? Probably, I will not sell it because the price crashed. I am also be a long term investor someday. I think the major factor that affect the volatility of the price is the investors. As of now, there are lots of investors that will sell bitcoin because it Christmas season but I think the price will recover at the month of January because that will be the time that the whales will invest again to bitcoin. Let us see, when the price will go up in 2018. I wish it will double than the price of now because I think I have my earnings in January or shall I put bitcoin to invest.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
tulpe123 (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:20:34 PM

Wow! You are risk taker! I hope what will you invest will you gain more profit by 2018. That's right if I hold bitcoin right now? Probably, I will not sell it because the price crashed. I am also be a long term investor someday. I think the major factor that affect the volatility of the price is the investors. As of now, there are lots of investors that will sell bitcoin because it Christmas season but I think the price will recover at the month of January because that will be the time that the whales will invest again to bitcoin. Let us see, when the price will go up in 2018. I wish it will double than the price of now because I think I have my earnings in January or shall I put bitcoin to invest.

as iam holding more then 3 years and went thru alot of such down stakes, i just advice to keep holding, the first 2 chaotic down charts i was very nervous, but somewhen i lost that nervousity. im sorry for my bad english grammar and i hope you understand me.

just keep cool and hold at least to the point of value you invested at. sooner or later it should hit the peak again. also there are alot of unmined bitcoins so i think as long as not all are mined there will be alot of space to go higher.
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:24:06 PM

I think we shall see bitcoin price over $50k if not $100k in 2018 and a lot more money pumped into alternative crypto-currencies. There are a few coins who are starting to implement real applications of their tech. All I can say is that I'm very excited and HAPPY HOLIDAYS to EVERYONE!
likeBTC

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:29:38 PM

You all are going to see that during the next year bitcoin is going to be incredible.

Just brace yourselves, you are going to remember my words, and please people, do not sell your bitcoins or any altcoins right now, it is just the beggining.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PECULIUM First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    PRIVATE SALE ~$2M PLEDGED  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

/ WHITEPAPER / ANN / BOUNTY / TELEGRAM /
Valekor

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:44:23 PM

2018 definitely it will be. After 2018 Bitcoin and crypto will explode even more.
The whole crypto market is still relatively small, but the speed here is very fast.
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 10:47:01 PM

I would be more worried if the bitcoin would not do that correction, as it seems it would be so hard for it to go to like 25k$, now 2018 is coming and I am assuming way new highs, so just hodl, trade and benefit from such liquidity!
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:21:02 PM

Yes new era. I hope bitcoin will legalized in another country. The price will increase, because more investors in bitcoins.
Some country bitcoin will use for payment to their transactions. I hope bitcoin will be better more than 2017 !
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:34:44 PM

You all are going to see that during the next year bitcoin is going to be incredible.

Just brace yourselves, you are going to remember my words, and please people, do not sell your bitcoins or any altcoins right now, it is just the beggining.

much speculation later this year, hardfork issues, news about BCH, christmas, and new year. quite significantly influenced in bitcoin prices. well, I'm sure even though it is down, the price will bounce back and the price will be higher after hardfork or around early 2018, januari. so, just wait, stay calm.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:44:04 PM

Yes bitcoin will increase again by 2018 because i know there is still a lot of people engaged in bitcoin. Today bitcoin price drop down because of back to back expenses of the people  and most investors are busy but after hollidays they will come back again to invest in bitcoin and the demand will surely increase. And if the demand increase,the price also increase.

songwdzw

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:49:45 PM

Yes, I am also a long term holder. In my view, I can tell you the bitcoin will be back definitely according to the  elliott waves. But for now, we may have the healthy correction first. So don't worry, if you are the long term holder, you will not care about the fluctuation in the short period.
coinholic

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 11:52:24 PM

This is one big possibility! 2018 may very well be another 2017 for Bitcoin. If or when this happens, Bitcoin will surely gain tremendous value! Probably between $50,000 and $100,000.Who knows right?

glgeux

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:52:59 PM

Hello,

New era of ICO's I would hve to say.. I don't see any new altcoins to have the same success as LTC or ETH
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: