Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:14:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 is the new era for bitcoin?  (Read 768 times)
DimaS1574

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:38:04 PM

A lot of bitcoin community remember cryptospfing 2017 and now is loojing forward for crypto profit of 2018
rajatjain

Activity: 210
Merit: 16

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:03:20 PM

2018 is going to be good is what i pre-assume. The fact being exposure to new investors, increase in investment leading to over all growth. I am expecting a good rise in the value of the coins.

I think it is the dawn of bitcoin in this year since so many new currencies have come up. BTC dominance is decreasing daily on coinmarketcap with now just over 44 percent. Soon all the exchanges will try to make new pairs apart from the bitcoin and ethereum. It is time i guess to add a ripple pair as well since bitcoin is just not good enough.

Kayum10029

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:07:45 PM

Hello,

i see the chart is going up now, maybe for a short term and go back down, but do you think the new fresh money which can be reinvested from the beggining of Jan ( especially the chinese funds, as the banks release the holden stocks of private investors and companys  ) will keep the price maybe back to 20k or even higher?

can you maybe tell me some reasons why it is going up for the future?

btw iam a long term holder ( 3+ years ) and iam not panic selling at all, i just wait for the right moment.

price falling is not a matter of worry because coming year 2018,  bitcon achieve a better position and create a new era. bitcon price will be stabled and flexibility.

boruto99

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:24:26 PM

never cut lose. just hold and sell. very simple every body can do it. but on reality many people panic if the price up or down. so never panic on bitcoin price.
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:47:47 PM

ok since by the end of the year everybody likes to make predictions ... my one is

Keanu Reeves will accept bitcoin as part of his salary on Matrix 4, after a mysterious script land in his hands  

Haha, this is really funny. On a serious note many new companies will start accepting bitcoins and more people will come in digital currency world and the use of bitcoins will be increased much more than we can think of.
On the other hand more coins and smart tokens will come in market and i think only few of them will be able to make a mark. Similar to this year, bitcoin will rule over all the currencies in 2018 also.
kriticko29

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:49:39 PM

Well it is to bold to make such prediction but we are all hoping that bitcoin will continue to grow as it is doing right now. Bitcoin has a great future we just need to believe in it
AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:51:52 PM

I am sure 2018 will be maybe the best and much growing years for btc and another good startups-keep holding,dont panic, learn as much as you can, and make diversification between good coins!!!

audrey12

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:01:29 PM

Every year is a good opportunity for bitcoin and like what bitcoin achieve this 2017 I am confident that 2018 will continue the success for bitcoin as more people will invest to bitcoin same thing as appreciation for bitcoin value can go even much higher. Popularity of bitcoin grows very fast this year and I am hoping next year is also a successful year for all cryptos
bajigur894784

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:22:18 PM

Although it has just set a new all-time record, the bitcoin value is predicted to continue beyond the current achievements.
Investors are increasingly believing in cryptocurrency. The trigger is the legality of cryptocurrency by some major countries in the world. The development of cryptocurrency technology and the stability of some of the major cryptocurrency rates have contributed to this trust.

And, I think nowadays there is a tendency for owners to hold their disposal bitcoin  despite will high profit. this is due to the emergence of issues of hard fork for Bitcoin network.
The success of some hard forks on the Bitcoin network (Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold) inspired new cryptocurrency developers to re-perform similar hard fork techniques.
So .. investors expect to get a double advantage, from Bitcoin itself and from the newly acquired free cryptocurrency.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:23:50 PM

Well it is to bold to make such prediction but we are all hoping that bitcoin will continue to grow as it is doing right now. Bitcoin has a great future we just need to believe in it

Predictions will always be in cryptocurrency, including Bitcoin price movements. Personally I prefer a steady increase in Bitcoin prices compared to the very fast increase of Bitcoin prices. Because I think the stability is necessary, with a stable price Bitcoin will be more trusted including by the government. This all makes Bitcoin safer for widespread use. Bitcoin's price stability can affect the future of Bitcoin, for me all of this will get better when we can all use Bitcoin without any worries about the Bitcoin price reduction that can happen anytime.
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:26:27 PM

2018 may be a big step forward for bitcoin. There will be a lot of investors interested in bitcoin, maybe it will increase to $ 50000. Please wait
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:28:29 PM

I hope it is. I hold some BTC and more in Altcoins, so I am waiting for pump Smiley
Maybe cryptocurrency spring will start earlier than we all waiting for.
JhonWong

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:32:45 PM

i think every industry may take one or two leaders and there are too many many crypto now.
so 2018 may the new era for bitcoin. but not all crypto.
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:34:26 PM

Hello,

i see the chart is going up now, maybe for a short term and go back down, but do you think the new fresh money which can be reinvested from the beggining of Jan ( especially the chinese funds, as the banks release the holden stocks of private investors and companys  ) will keep the price maybe back to 20k or even higher?

can you maybe tell me some reasons why it is going up for the future?

btw iam a long term holder ( 3+ years ) and iam not panic selling at all, i just wait for the right moment.

great idea not panicking relax because up and down movement is the part of bitcoin being currency, i think the main reason bitcoin faster down the price in the marketcap last few days is because people need cash money for the holiday season use it for the family bonding, yes i believe bitcoin goes uprise again and reach more than 20k usd in the next year, the reason hwy bitcoin increasiing their price because of the demands.

WilliRei

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:35:11 PM

2018 я бы cкaзaл этo нoвыe цeли, нoвыe выcoты для Биткoйнa. Becь Кpиптo миp бyдeт измeнятьcя и бyдeм нaдeятьcя чтo в лyчшyю cтopoнy.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:36:44 PM

It can be said that in 2018 there will be a significant increase in the use of bitcoin. This year it has been proven that the more people who have known bitcoin, I've seen remarkable developments. Starting from a growing number of online shops that receive bitcoin and until some countries are making decisions on the use of bitcoin. By 2018 I am optimistic that bitcoin can be much better than in 2017.
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:40:44 PM

I can say "Yes, 2018 will be the new era of bitcoin". Seeing the latest activity that keeps its price soaring, there's no doubt bitcoin will be more familiar between people on the world.
tordo

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:50:54 PM

Пoлнocтью coглaceн 2018 этo нoвaя мэpa для Биткoйнa, дyмaю чтo мы yвидим нoвыe вepшины, кoнeчнo бyдyт и пaдeния. Ho вcё жe вcё тoлькo нaчинaeтcя.
pri3oner

Activity: 504

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:53:31 PM

Hell yeah. 2017 has done A LOT OF both great and not too much things for BTC. I dont have to remind about prices, yall know it perfectly without me. Next year will show more. I bet it.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:58:00 PM

It is going up in January 2018 because it will set its new ATH after this correction we're having right now. So I can say that 2018 is probably a new era of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: