Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:25:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 is the new era for bitcoin?  (Read 761 times)
boruto99

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:20:17 PM

I am a long term holder too, but i have sold some bitcoins last night before the crash, aproximately at $15800 each one of them.

And i bought again at a little bit more than eleven thousand dollars, i am happy about that.

And yes, i think that bitcoin will increase a lot during the next year.

Hey, I've been wondering if one would want to cash out, say 5M bucks, which service one would use?

well if i have 5m bucks i will use bittrex. cause bittrex was legit for me. i never have problem with this platform.
letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:24:16 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 02:41:44 PM by letecia012

I hold bitcoin for long term I hope 2017 is not the peak of bitcoin. I hope it will continue to rise again. Just put your trust on bitcoin. Even if bitcoin will drop again I would still buy more and wait for its comeback. That's how much I trust bitcoin.
2018 would be the continuity of 2017 Bitcoin run up. Last year was an amazing year not only for bitcoin but to the cryprocurrency world in general many people are getting interested of bitcoin and crypto trading and hopefully 2018 will be the more exciting year for bitcoin and other high potential crypto currency. good luck to all of us who patronage crypto currency
jkinit2125

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

NTOK: Tokenize Your Talents

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:32:49 PM

Well it is the truth. As a new year starts, a new journey will also be starting. The cryptocommunity will be increasing this year. That is for sure. But we should not just say the year will be for bitcoin alone, but also for all other alternative coins living and existed. It is somehow excited and how the community of crypto has drastically increase for the past years, it is because if bitcoins benefit and advantages given to the whole community, earning and making money with it. Soon, bitcoin together wilth other alternative coins will become a mode of payment in our daily living.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
Kid zeus

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:48:09 PM

Though the BTC is facing a hard time in the very beginning of 2018 but yes we can say that this year will mark the very uprise of BTC and others like ETH etc. but the question remains despite the 20% downfall in the very beginning,will BTC continue to grow.Well it is surely a fact that BTC never fails to amaze us be it  with sudden downfall or an extreme uprise but the total outcome in the very end will lead to the rise of it.So I guess my answer to the question is "yes", Bitcoin would surely thrive in this new 2018 era
ismadanniel

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:56:34 PM

every past 3 years on january price will definately down..so take a change to start invest on it..soon it will increase definately
tikaka

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:02:08 PM

I think so . bitcoin will grow in 2018. I think the initial difficulties in early 2018 will soon be overcome and its value will soon return. I believe it will hit 20k by the end of 2018

ejhayehm

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:04:14 PM

You can also say that 2018 is the new era for the cryptocurrency. But with all the attention it is getting not only to the potential investors, it also attracts people who want to destroy it just like the government. With this happening, 2018 could be a catastrophic year for bitcoin.
abdullahmonim

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:06:35 PM

New era of falling. What do you guys think?
maryhansenn

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:06:53 PM

2018 is just the beginning of a new bitcoin era. In my opinion bitcoin has lots of potential and it will become a power
Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:12:08 PM

You can also say that 2018 is the new era for the cryptocurrency. But with all the attention it is getting not only to the potential investors, it also attracts people who want to destroy it just like the government. With this happening, 2018 could be a catastrophic year for bitcoin.
Worst thing will happen probably when the government already would take control of bitcoin.But in my country this is too far to be possible as of now,because we really don't know what will be the next in line to happen.I should say that this year is eventually a year for bitcoin and even altcoins.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:34:47 PM

This year is a new era for all cryptocurrencies. Some coins who are scamming people and ripping people off their BTCs will be gone and those who stand strong will remain and rise to the moon. The technology behind crypto has a very important role in shaping the future of finance in this digital age we are in.
BountyX

Activity: 352

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:16:37 PM

I agree that 2018 will be a turning point for Bitcoin - either it will tank into a bear market or it will explode to the upside with tons of new people joining the party. We'll discover that soon.

Cinemo

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:20:01 PM

Hello,

i see the chart is going up now, maybe for a short term and go back down, but do you think the new fresh money which can be reinvested from the beggining of Jan ( especially the chinese funds, as the banks release the holden stocks of private investors and companys  ) will keep the price maybe back to 20k or even higher?

can you maybe tell me some reasons why it is going up for the future?

btw iam a long term holder ( 3+ years ) and iam not panic selling at all, i just wait for the right moment.
I can say that bitcoin will start now this is the begginning of bitcoinand all cryptocurrency because as far as you see bitcoin or cyrptocurrency will helps a lot to all one is transactions youcan use this so very fast with a low fees.
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:21:54 PM

Yes you are right.In the strating of 2018 the bitcoin price went very deep but if you see the last few years chart then you can find that in the starting of all years the btc price went down and then increased rapidly.so i think same situation been at this time.And if you seen today then btc price again increaseing and i think it will reach $20,000 in few weeks.so i suggest you to hold the btc beacause 2018 will become great year for the btc.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:22:32 PM

Honestly, 2018 will be the year of alt coins. With so many alt coins rampant out there to make some noise so that investors would buy them, alt coins have collected value over this time period. So I imagine that in 2018, most notable alt coins like Ripple and Litecoins would take the spotlight for 2018.

romanovst

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:58:53 PM

One should take out the initial investment when the price rises and then whatever you gain is completely bonus.
mauhearts

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:39:13 AM

Wild fluctuations are expected this 2018 for bitcoins. Massive crashes are also on watch. But as we can see bitcoin is here to stay. Past charts showed rapid increase after bitcoin price went down massively especially in the first few months of the year.
stoque09

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:53:08 AM

Although BTC is known for many people there is a lot of market to be expanded... many stores to accept BTC as payment, banks to recognize BTC as a way to make a transaction so i think in nowadays the BTC is facing a natural resistence but will overcome that as soon as possible.
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:57:47 AM

Hello,

i see the chart is going up now, maybe for a short term and go back down, but do you think the new fresh money which can be reinvested from the beggining of Jan ( especially the chinese funds, as the banks release the holden stocks of private investors and companys  ) will keep the price maybe back to 20k or even higher?

can you maybe tell me some reasons why it is going up for the future?

btw iam a long term holder ( 3+ years ) and iam not panic selling at all, i just wait for the right moment.

Bitcoin is becoming normal from the past days this is how the value will increased and decreased slower based on the market. But i think etherium will dominate crypto world in 2018.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Toden1379

Activity: 246

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:12:00 AM

It started with 2017 showing the potential for bitcoin to rise to new heights. Many have noticed. I believe in 2018, people will try to get into it also with the impending upgrade to lightning network. Bitcoin will soar this year in my opinion.

EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWOR      EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25       
        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: