Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:59:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [XPM] PETITION Primecoin listing on BTC-e  (Read 11216 times)
DarthBunny

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 08:19:44 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2013, 06:32:24 PM by SaltySpitoon

I support it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DR3AMR2

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 09:40:46 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2013, 06:32:17 PM by SaltySpitoon

I support it
seqa

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 11:41:52 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2013, 06:32:11 PM by SaltySpitoon

I support it
Carra23
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Need a campaign manager? PM me

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 12:27:05 PM

+1 Smiley

I would prefer that did not go there immediately, though. I am hoping there will be a difficulty drop.
minerstorm

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 12:43:17 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2013, 06:32:03 PM by SaltySpitoon

I support it
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 06:31:44 PM

+1

+1

+1

+1

+1

WHY!

Sorry guys, just asked the boss to confirm, and replied that using +1 is frowned upon as it doesn't add to the conversations, and can be abused by spammers to up their activity. I do find a certain exception in this thread, so if you don't mind, I'll be editing all +1 replies to "I support it" which I suppose is a little bit better, rather than deleting all of the +1 posts and losing 50% of this thread. If I have edited your +1 post, feel free to re edit it to whatever revised message you would like, besides the standard, "I support it" or +1

*edit* The +1s are now, "I support it". Like I said, anyone who posted a +1 that was changed, you are free to change your post to something besides +1 or "I support it", I just didn't think deleting the 39 posts that I had to edit would be the right thing to do. In the future, please try and refrain from posting +1's alone. Don't take this as a formal warning, I too was unsure on whether posting +1 would be appropriate or not.

Stay beautiful,

SaltySpitoon

I'll fix them this last time, but I can't keep editing the +1's, I'm just going to have to end up deleting them after these are fixed. As in my first post in the thread, the same things apply, you are welcomed to edit your post to something other than "I support it". I'm still pretty patient because the +1 rule hasn't really been enforced recently, but please guys read the OP where I link my original post.

+1 Smiley

I would prefer that did not go there immediately, though. I am hoping there will be a difficulty drop.

This is perfectly acceptable, you are welcomed to have +1 in your reply, but not solely +1.
nameface

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 07:52:26 PM

I support it.
wetroof

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 08:00:30 PM

I support it ¡¡¡as well!!!
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 08:02:38 PM

I support it.

I love you  Grin

I support it ¡¡¡as well!!!

you too  Cheesy

by the way, sure I agree that XPM on BTC-E isn't a bad idea, it has a fairly large userbase for being such a new coin, so BTC-E would probably have a considerable amount of trades with a XPM trading pair.
webwolf86

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 08:23:25 PM

I support it, definitely.

What's happening to XPM now is nothing but a nonsense. I expect a huge dump in the next few weeks.
RiseOfTH

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 11:36:17 PM

I support too. Beginning of new era- Crypto-mining with Scientific Research Smiley
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2013, 11:47:44 PM

+1

+1

+1

+1

+1

WHY!

Sorry guys, just asked the boss to confirm, and replied that using +1 is frowned upon as it doesn't add to the conversations, and can be abused by spammers to up their activity. I do find a certain exception in this thread, so if you don't mind, I'll be editing all +1 replies to "I support it" which I suppose is a little bit better, rather than deleting all of the +1 posts and losing 50% of this thread. If I have edited your +1 post, feel free to re edit it to whatever revised message you would like, besides the standard, "I support it" or +1

*edit* The +1s are now, "I support it". Like I said, anyone who posted a +1 that was changed, you are free to change your post to something besides +1 or "I support it", I just didn't think deleting the 39 posts that I had to edit would be the right thing to do. In the future, please try and refrain from posting +1's alone. Don't take this as a formal warning, I too was unsure on whether posting +1 would be appropriate or not.

Stay beautiful,

SaltySpitoon

I'll fix them this last time, but I can't keep editing the +1's, I'm just going to have to end up deleting them after these are fixed. As in my first post in the thread, the same things apply, you are welcomed to edit your post to something other than "I support it". I'm still pretty patient because the +1 rule hasn't really been enforced recently, but please guys read the OP where I link my original post.

+1 Smiley

This is perfectly acceptable, you are welcomed to have +1 in your reply, but not solely +1.

Plus one!

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 12:11:53 AM

+1

+1

+1

+1

+1

WHY!

Stay beautiful,

SaltySpitoon

+1 Smiley

Plus one!

Plus sign one!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
gazza

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 02:33:50 AM

+1
I like this coin.
litecoin_messiah

Activity: 355
Merit: 268

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2013, 02:52:53 AM

Don't support BTC-E, They will end up ripping you off in the long term.

Such as with Litecoin, they charge 0.5 LTC For withdrawals,

While charging 0.1 FTC withdrawals,

You never know, if they do implement this they will end up doing 3 XPM fee for withdrawal.

XPM/USD, XPM/BTC is already listed on https://crypto-trade.com/ref/Messiah

Just promote the exchange, It is pretty good and is growing in Volume by the day.
Cyberdyne

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 03:12:14 AM

+1
I would buy a few more XPM if they were on BTC-e.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 04:02:02 AM

Sorry to post once again, but I would like to apologise for excessive editing, I got a more specific clarification on the +1 rules and in this threads case, they are OK. Posting +1s is only not allowed when they are used to "add" to a thread without providing any additional points, thoughts, arguments, etc, or used to bump threads. Because this is just a poll that is asking you to subscribe your interest, more than a +1 is not required. Sorry for the mixup on the rules, I'll try to confirm based on specific senarios next time, rather than trying to generalize rules to everything.

SaltySpitoon
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 04:04:49 AM

Sorry to post once again, but I would like to apologise for excessive editing, I got a more specific clarification on the +1 rules and in this threads case, they are OK. Posting +1s is only not allowed when they are used to "add" to a thread without providing any additional points, thoughts, arguments, etc, or used to bump threads. Because this is just a poll that is asking you to subscribe your interest, more than a +1 is not required. Sorry for the mixup on the rules, I'll try to confirm based on specific senarios next time, rather than trying to generalize rules to everything.

SaltySpitoon

can we have a thred on all the rules like this as by the sounds of it your not even sure on all the rules like this how is everyone else supposet to know ?

Jaxkr

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 04:31:32 AM

+2
Seems like a good coin. I strongly support this by increasing it by 2 instead of just 1.
hasle2

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 04:35:57 AM

This should happen
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: