Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 03:44:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN] Cosmo Coin ~ MN 800% ROI ~ Ultra Anonymous ~ Airdrop LIVE[ANN]🌟  (Read 28066 times)
tohong

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

Lick me

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:29:16 AM

From Discord:

New wallets are ready (version 1.2), please update your wallets with the new version to make sure you are on the right chain
Windows wallet : https://github.com/CMOS-Project/Cosmos/releases/download/v1.2.0/cmos-1.2.0-win64-setup-unsigned.exe
Linux wallet: https://github.com/CMOS-Project/Cosmos/releases/download/v1.2.0/cmos-1.2.0-x86_64-linux-gnu.tar.gz
for other operating systems please visit here: https://github.com/CMOS-Project/Cosmos/releases/tag/v1.2.0

Thank you for all these download links just in time. I am waiting for airdrop distribution right now. But my current window os system is 32 bits, do you favor to give me this one for updating my wallet? Thank you so much.
Here you are: https://github.com/CMOS-Project/Cosmos/releases/download/v1.2.0/cmos-1.2.0-win32-setup-unsigned.exe
You should check the first page of this thread. There are a full and official download wallet links.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
TravelsAsia

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:56:43 AM

I joined the airdrop from the first day, today is the last day of airdrop delivery, if i do not get the delivery i will sell out cosmos are in wallet: D

I'm sure there are buyers ready to buy cheap before the masternode listing sites go into effect. Smiley

* Unofficial Airdrop Update *

I spoke with Cosmos Coin Official , they are manually verifying every entry. The intention is to get them out today. If there's any type of minor delay, it will be communicated back to the community.

With over 700 entries and those submitters only needing to submit once for all future airdrops, I'm personally proud that the devs are making sure people aren't taking advantage of the system.
Krista06

Activity: 246

AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:05:27 PM

I joined the airdrop from the first day, today is the last day of airdrop delivery, if i do not get the delivery i will sell out cosmos are in wallet: D

I'm sure there are buyers ready to buy cheap before the masternode listing sites go into effect. Smiley

* Unofficial Airdrop Update *

I spoke with Cosmos Coin Official , they are manually verifying every entry. The intention is to get them out today. If there's any type of minor delay, it will be communicated back to the community.

With over 700 entries and those submitters only needing to submit once for all future airdrops, I'm personally proud that the devs are making sure people aren't taking advantage of the system.

Thank you for the information. I was wondering too when will the Airdrop commence.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
snikers3553

Activity: 486

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:20:58 PM

be patient !!I got the coins
TravelsAsia

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:47:18 PM

Axxe reports:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/407645445733744640/411969542550716418/CMOS.AdR1.Report.csv

Cmos - Today at 1:08 PM
@everyone Total of 199745 CMOS was distributed to 462 address, a list of the receiving addresses with tx ids will be provided soon

GreenPowerRanger

Activity: 223

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:57:28 PM

Received my coins today. Thank you very much. Hold to the end! Does the amount of the Coins depends on the Bitcointalk rank? Will be there a twitter and a bounty campaign. When will those Bounty Campaign start?

Is there no PrivateKey os passphrase for the wallet which i can export?
l3pox
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1135

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:24:43 PM

received 465 coins, thanks a lot.

will we have to register each new round or there's a way to not register if you become a holder?
I plan to hold for a long time during next distributions

thanks.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 01:05:29 AM

received 465 coins, thanks a lot.

will we have to register each new round or there's a way to not register if you become a holder?
I plan to hold for a long time during next distributions

thanks.

Once your accepted you only need to register once and you will receive airdrop for the whole duration of the distributions.

I confirmed that i got the first round of airdrop

Credit: 465.00000000 CMOS
Net amount: +465.00000000 CMOS
Transaction ID: 0e642687d0d85f38565dc7e45e75e92b324e066eb2314fe08301bffc7d4e6e19

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Cosmos Coin (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:09:22 AM

To make the airdrop process for round 2 more streamlined, I am going post clear rules that need to be followed.  You may notice some drastic changes in the way we conduct the airdrop. Cosmos coin is still in its infancy so things are constantly getting tinkered to produce the best airdropped system possible.

1)The original intention was for participants to be permanently signed up to future drops, however, to encourage activity users must now sign up for each round.

1) Brand new and Newbie accounts are not eligible for receiving drops, unless you have signed up with an address that has a minimum 10000 balance.Please note that if your wallet has the required balance, it does not mean all of the the coins are located at that address. In an effort to increase privacy, CMOS wallets automatically generate a new receiving address after each transfer.To check the balance of individual receiving addresses, one can check the block explorer.All submissions that have used a Copper Membership BCT account must have a minimum of 40 activity points to get accepted.

2) The new aidrop form will no longer have the username fields for BCT and Discord.This has been done because we have deemed these fields unnecessary when the ID is readily available.

3) Airdrop participants now have the option to paste their CMOS address into 3 areas. If your BTC field is occupied, then you can paste the address into your Yahoo/Skype field on the forum profile information page.

4) The reward is now based on account balance and not whether you are running a masternode.

5) The Discord bonus is still active.
Krista06

Activity: 246

AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:24:42 AM

I already received the airdropped coins. Thank you very much. See you again next airdrop Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
minh158

Activity: 131
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:18:32 AM

I have received airdrop. Thanks dev  Wink
dwhntx

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:27:05 AM

The ROI seems really high. Do you think this will devalue the coin?
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:27:27 AM

Coin received Cheesy Thank you so much

Are you guys going to make a Forum? It will drive the community high.
vangocash

Activity: 219
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:48:52 AM

Hi.
I lost the Ist airdrop and now i am waiting to open the second round.
How can i get the Discord bonus?

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
Hawkey42

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:51:46 AM

To make the airdrop process for round 2 more streamlined, I am going post clear rules that need to be followed.  You may notice some drastic changes in the way we conduct the airdrop. Cosmos coin is still in its infancy so things are constantly getting tinkered to produce the best airdropped system possible.

1)The original intention was for participants to be permanently signed up to future drops, however, to encourage activity users must now sign up for each round.

1) Brand new and Newbie accounts are not eligible for receiving drops, unless you have signed up with an address that has a minimum 10000 balance.Please note that if your wallet has the required balance, it does not mean all of the the coins are located at that address. In an effort to increase privacy, CMOS wallets automatically generate a new receiving address after each transfer.To check the balance of individual receiving addresses, one can check the block explorer.All submissions that have used a Copper Membership BCT account must have a minimum of 40 activity points to get accepted.

2) The new aidrop form will no longer have the username fields for BCT and Discord.This has been done because we have deemed these fields unnecessary when the ID is readily available.

3) Airdrop participants now have the option to paste their CMOS address into 3 areas. If your BTC field is occupied, then you can paste the address into your Yahoo/Skype field on the forum profile information page.

4) The reward is now based on account balance and not whether you are running a masternode.

Happy with the rule change. I can now join the Airdrop. I initially can't because my BTC field is occupied but thank goodness there are options now on where to put the address.

tohong

Activity: 174

Lick me

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:40:44 AM

Well received with many thanks, wish the Cosmos project will go to moon. To be honest, I am waiting for the new services of this project in future, instead of the next airdrop distributions.

BBosstone

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

Freelance German High Quality Translator

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:43:02 AM

Posted on the German ANN Thread and updated on Reddit.

cosmo coin // The First High ROI, Airdropped
Masternodes Coin With Smart Contract Integration (https://cosmoscoin.co/)
elnino7

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:53:14 AM

Hi there I have already translated the Ro version and created a Ro thread. Got the CMOS for that thank you.
Now I want to and reserve Romanian translation for the masternode guides. Can you give me a link to those?
Thanks

p.s.: also for keeping the Ro thread alive with translated updates - do I get some coins for that?
httpb

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:22:52 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 09:37:39 AM by httpb

I have received an airdrop, thank you.

Regarding the:

You suggest we can use Yahoo field, but the YiM field takes away two of the last characters. Also, for those who have multiple addresses in profile, how will you know which field in the bitcointalk profile contains the Cosmos address?

oli40

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:06:41 AM

Thanks for the airdrop!
Could you explain in what way future airdrop reward is based on account balance?
What's the difference in reward if you hold for example 100, 1000 or 10000 coins?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: