Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:39:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN] Cosmo Coin ~ MN 800% ROI ~ Ultra Anonymous ~ Airdrop LIVE[ANN]🌟  (Read 28063 times)
thanhha511

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 07:57:43 AM

can you give a link to the report file? I can not find him
Go to the discord application, then you can find all official announcements of Cosmos. It seems that not all participants received their gifts from Dev included me. I just only get the first payout, and not happy with the second one. But I am please to be part of a very great Cosmos project.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
tohong

Activity: 174

Lick me

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:21:38 AM

I did not get any coins from the second takeoff Huh Huh

Me, too. I have checked the ad2 report file on discord channel but did not find my address. Is that this airdrop based on the randomness? Meanwhile my brother has registered the same day with me, he already got his payout.
Sometimes people get missed. You didn't sign the address correctly or neither did you submit on time. I think you should going to have to wait for the next distribution.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
BBosstone

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

Freelance German High Quality Translator

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:38:30 AM

The distribution phase for R2 of the Cosmos airdrop has ended. In this round, participants were given a 200 coin base amount plus an 11% bonus that was capped to 3k.

For round 3 of the airdrop each user will require an address with a minimum balance of at least 500 coins. Unlike previous rounds, there is no longer any need for information associated with BitcoinTalk & Discord, thus these answer fields have been removed indefinitely.This will help in reducing the time spent for investors when filling out the form(s).Please note that users with coins spread across multiple wallet addresses, will still need to fill in a separate application form to stake a claim on each address. In addition to this, the 3k coin cap has been removed, meaning there is no limit on the amount of bonuses that can be earnt for an individual.

The airdrop payouts are calculated from usage of the following formula:
200000 x 100 / Total combined balance of all participants(edited)

Airdrop received, thank you very much.

German ANN thread + Official Sub-Reddit updated.

cosmo coin // The First High ROI, Airdropped
Masternodes Coin With Smart Contract Integration (https://cosmoscoin.co/)
preciouswang

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:59:22 AM

so many airdrop,the feedback will lead to more and more supportors. Roll Eyes
netos

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:06:50 AM

Please, where is the airdrop form to apply to this 3rd round? Unfortunately by 2nd round I missed information, there is a need to submit for each round again.
BBosstone

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:17:05 AM

Please, where is the airdrop form to apply to this 3rd round? Unfortunately by 2nd round I missed information, there is a need to submit for each round again.

On the very first page dude... in big fat letters. R3 AIRDROP HERE

meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:27:20 AM

Are you guys going to make a forum for this? It would be cool because we can have a community for this coin too. It would also boost some of the activities of the community because of giveaways and such.
BBosstone

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:59:49 AM

Are you guys going to make a forum for this? It would be cool because we can have a community for this coin too. It would also boost some of the activities of the community because of giveaways and such.

Hi meanwords, you can be active on the discord or the reddit page if you want to. Spread the word  Smiley

snikers3553

Activity: 486

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:13:43 AM

can you give a link to the report file? I can not find him
Go to the discord application, then you can find all official announcements of Cosmos. It seems that not all participants received their gifts from Dev included me. I just only get the first payout, and not happy with the second one. But I am please to be part of a very great Cosmos project.
I passed into discord but no information was found there
ingvarfervent

Activity: 826
Merit: 302

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:48:27 AM

So, set minimum amount of coins - good idea.

Interesting on 4 round increase amount of 500 CMOS ? =)
davidkakeko

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:10:51 AM

I'm glad I got the airdrop
Rules of airdrop 3?
BBosstone

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:50:35 AM

I'm glad I got the airdrop
Rules of airdrop 3?

Hi davidkakeko,

those are the rules for Airdrop Round 3, posted by the DEV a page ago:

The distribution phase for R2 of the Cosmos airdrop has ended. In this round, participants were given a 200 coin base amount plus an 11% bonus that was capped to 3k.

For round 3 of the airdrop each user will require an address with a minimum balance of at least 500 coins. Unlike previous rounds, there is no longer any need for information associated with BitcoinTalk & Discord, thus these answer fields have been removed indefinitely.This will help in reducing the time spent for investors when filling out the form(s).Please note that users with coins spread across multiple wallet addresses, will still need to fill in a separate application form to stake a claim on each address. In addition to this, the 3k coin cap has been removed, meaning there is no limit on the amount of bonuses that can be earnt for an individual.

Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1123

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:42:39 PM

oh. didn't receive my airdrop even though I still have my CMOS...
does everybody who registered received it or only some?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:16:56 PM

So it seems this is only open to people who participated from the first week? As I understand it you need 500 already to be eligible for the 3rd Airdrop? Sad
TravelsAsia

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:42:18 PM

So it seems this is only open to people who participated from the first week? As I understand it you need 500 already to be eligible for the 3rd Airdrop? Sad

All you need to do is hold a 500 balance. Cosmos is on CryptoBridge and Stocks.exchange.
TravelsAsia

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:44:48 PM

"For round 3 of the airdrop each user will require an address with a minimum balance of at least 500 coins"

tell me please, from now on will you change the rules every round? or the changed balance threshold of coins for participation in Round 3 is the only one, and there will not be more such unexpected conditions?

Adjustments were made based on a discussion in the community. As a community, we want to onboard more people, but also need people to have a little skin in the game. That's my thoughts.
face0ff06

Activity: 275
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:27:13 PM

Do these coins stack? I have 1000 coins, but the wallet does not stack
Flangler

Activity: 963
Merit: 57

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:53:43 PM

Interesting project, the airdrop system looks simial to F0me which isn't a bad thing. Good luck. I m gonna join to your boat.
Altcoindealer

Activity: 699
Merit: 136

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:19:53 PM

Do these coins stack? I have 1000 coins, but the wallet does not stack

I have the same problem. But i have absolutely no experience with staking. If i understand this right, i just have to let the wallet run? Or do i have to press a button or type anything in the console? I have enough coins and and the wallet is running like 45min but it doesnt start. I also unlocked the wallet for staking. What am i doing wrong?
BBosstone

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:52:16 PM

For all staking beginners:

There is is a small arrow on the bottom right in your wallet. It points upwards. If the arrow is green and you hover over it and it says "staking is active" then everything is running smoothly and you will eventually get your stake rewards. TThe amount of coins you hold in your wallet is crucial, since that determines your network weight and the frequency of stake rewards.

If the arrow is not green, but greyed-out and you can confirm that you had your coins for longer than 24 hours (actually staking is 4 hours) in your wallet you may want to try this:

Open your cmos.conf with a text editor. The file should be blank. Copy and paste  << add staking=1 >> (the part between the << and the >>), then save the conf. Go to tools >> wallet repair >> click rebuild index. The wallet will restart and reload the blockchain. Wait 4 hours and the arrow should turn green.

Important:
Make sure that you run the newest wallet version (currently 1.2). The link to the newest version is to be found on the very first page of the ANN thread, on discord and on the subreddit.

Please note:
No guarantee that it helps, but for me it works and it also did help some other members of the German community.

Another alternative:
A guy named monte posted a link to a PIVX staking setup guide in Discord. This guide should also be applicable for CMOS, since CMOS is PIVX fork. Here is the guide: https://pivx.org/knowledge-base/staking-setup-guide/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: