Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:27:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN] Cosmo Coin ~ MN 800% ROI ~ Ultra Anonymous ~ Airdrop LIVE[ANN]🌟  (Read 28064 times)
cimanu

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:14:36 AM

Suppose I have 500 coins. I want to keep my wallet open so that there will be an after-mining. How many coins will be born in my wallet every day with such a balance?
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:06:24 PM

I think im gonna missed the 3rd round of airdrop tomorrow, ive been trying all day but stock.exchange has been loading badly on my side while crypto.bridge is not an options for me. i will keep trying until tomorrows deadline.

hi mate, contact me on discord and let´s see if we can find a solution for you.

Thanks Bosstone, but i guess i will skip this coming airdrop round., Stock.Exchange Failed me big time for the past 24 hours. tried different browser and PC all the same while all other websites is loading fine.

thienytcc

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:23:29 PM

Suppose I have 500 coins. I want to keep my wallet open so that there will be an after-mining. How many coins will be born in my wallet every day with such a balance?
I did not pay attention to how many coin minted after put staking online. But when I received 465 coins in the first payout, it takes at least 4 hours for every receiving those minted about 5 coins
egtrader

Activity: 247
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:22:16 AM

interesting coin hope to see more activity from devs team
Cosmos Coin (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:39:16 AM

Round 3 of the airdrop has ended and distribution for this round will begin starting from tomorrow until the 13th March.
cimanu

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:48:56 AM

I did not pay attention to how many coin minted after put staking online. But when I received 465 coins in the first payout, it takes at least 4 hours for every receiving those minted about 5 coins
In a day you could give birth to 30 coins with a balance of 465 coins? And how long ago was this - at the very beginning of the project? Or recently? Tell me more.
no settings are needed for pos-mining? just open the wallet?
thanhha511

Activity: 184

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 07:01:53 AM

When I open my wallet for staking, there is always the coins to transfer to the other address, and I have to check it or turn it back again to my registration address for 3rd airdrop. Should I stop staking today untill receiving the airdrop to make it for sure?
You seem not to join the discord channel.
One of bbbosstone answers is that it's absolutely no problem to continue staking while the airdrop is on, the dev will sometime take a snapshot which determined the amount of CMOS you will receive as an airdrop, so keep open wallet for staking. Nothing to frighten.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
BBosstone

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

Freelance German High Quality Translator

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:04:42 AM

When I open my wallet for staking, there is always the coins to transfer to the other address, and I have to check it or turn it back again to my registration address for 3rd airdrop. Should I stop staking today untill receiving the airdrop to make it for sure?
One of bbbosstone answers is that it's absolutely no problem to continue staking while the airdrop is on, the dev will sometime take a snapshot which determined the amount of CMOS you will receive as an airdrop, so keep open wallet for staking. Nothing to frighten.

thanks mate, 100%  correct.

cosmo coin // The First High ROI, Airdropped
Masternodes Coin With Smart Contract Integration (https://cosmoscoin.co/)
benhnghenghiep

Activity: 222

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:56:57 AM

thanks mate, 100%  correct.

Well, thank you guys. Actually I have some troubles with discord registration. Why don't use telegram messaging platform, which has blossomed into almost ICOs recently? I always set it launched when my laptop run.
thienytcc

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:31:57 AM

In a day you could give birth to 30 coins with a balance of 465 coins? And how long ago was this - at the very beginning of the project? Or recently? Tell me more.

I am not for sure, my man. In fact, my wallet has added 5 coins for every 4 hours in the first 2 days. After that, it reduced to 4 coins in some couple of the next 3 days, but it was not as usual 4 hours, actually maybe everyday. I think a minted number of staking depend on lucky.
P/s: I have just open my wallet without encrypted, you can fix staking = 1 in your conf file for sure. Good luck.
BBosstone

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:49:10 AM

Hi guys,

those are the most _basic_ points you need to understand about CMOS staking ("giving birth to new coins"):

1) The more coins you have in your wallet, the more often and reliable you will stake coins. This is called network weight.
2) Staking is always a gamble. Some times you will get a stake every four hours, sometimes it will take a litte longer. Is your network weight high, you will more reliably stake every 4 hours.
3) Currently, you get 4.0xxx CMOS as staking reward.

pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 01:15:17 PM

Hi guys,

those are the most _basic_ points you need to understand about CMOS staking ("giving birth to new coins"):

1) The more coins you have in your wallet, the more often and reliable you will stake coins. This is called network weight.
2) Staking is always a gamble. Some times you will get a stake every four hours, sometimes it will take a litte longer. Is your network weight high, you will more reliably stake every 4 hours.

If you can hit stake every 4 hours you are one real lucky fellow or you are holding a massive amount of cmos coins on your wallet.

i got 700+ coins on my wallet and my last stake was 2 days ago and i already consider it lucky Cheesy

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
BBosstone

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:17:43 PM

Hi guys,

If you can hit stake every 4 hours you are one real lucky fellow or you are holding a massive amount of cmos coins on your wallet.

i got 700+ coins on my wallet and my last stake was 2 days ago and i already consider it lucky Cheesy

I´d prefer to refer to myself as a "lucky believer in the project" then, if that helps  Cheesy

cimanu

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:25:52 PM

I am not for sure, my man. In fact, my wallet has added 5 coins for every 4 hours in the first 2 days. After that, it reduced to 4 coins in some couple of the next 3 days, but it was not as usual 4 hours, actually maybe everyday. I think a minted number of staking depend on lucky.
P/s: I have just open my wallet without encrypted, you can fix staking = 1 in your conf file for sure. Good luck.
"you can fix staking = 1 in your conf file for sure"
is it necessary to do it for the usual pos-mining? Somewhere about this was written?
thanks.
thienytcc

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:37:09 AM

is it necessary to do it for the usual pos-mining? Somewhere about this was written?
thanks.
Yes, this issue has been raised at somewhere in this thread. And I just only remember a little bit, like another masternode coins, I usually add the command "staking = 1" on my wallet configuration file. In cosmos case, I think it not necessary at all.
mtmonte
Copper Member

Activity: 71
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 12:44:00 AM

thanks.
Yes, this issue has been raised at somewhere in this thread. And I just only remember a little bit, like another masternode coins, I usually add the command "staking = 1" on my wallet configuration file. In cosmos case, I think it not necessary at all.

I don't think it's required either, but some say it's needed in some cases as a last resort.  Looking through PIVX documentation (https://pivx.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/30000024636-staking-faq), they mention that it's not required either.

Maybe the arrow goes grey when no mintable coins are there?  Like if I had 500 coins total in my wallet and got a stake reward, none of my coins would be "stakable" until that last reward got the number of confirmations it requires.  Perhaps this is the source to this confusion..

tohong

Activity: 174

Lick me

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:17:48 AM

Round 3 of the airdrop has ended and distribution for this round will begin starting from tomorrow until the 13th March.
Anyone receive the 3rd distribution??? Can't wait to find out how many per participant, hope it will be much more the previous one.

cimanu

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:48:20 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 07:10:51 AM by cimanu

If the light is cut during the work of the wallet - then it takes a very long time to rediscover the blocks ...
tohong

Lick me

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:18:43 AM

If the light is cut during the work of the wallet - then it takes a very long time to rediscover the blocks ...
Not sure man, in fact this is one of the wallets I have ever used synchronizing quickly without any problems. Even sometime I have reindexed, it never take excess of 1 hour.

tohong

Lick me

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:23:10 AM

How about implement the signature campaign after the airdrop 3rd distribution done?  Excuse me, but I just want to make Cosmos community always be active, at least on this BCT forum.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: