Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:44:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN] Cosmo Coin ~ MN 800% ROI ~ Ultra Anonymous ~ Airdrop LIVE[ANN]🌟  (Read 28064 times)
unisilver

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:58:54 AM

interesting coin hope to see more activity from devs team

I would be willing also to be participated in this project. Hoping for the team to become more success in this field. Coin is very much interested it really has the potential.
rehydrogenated

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:17:00 PM

How about implement the signature campaign after the airdrop 3rd distribution done?  Excuse me, but I just want to make Cosmos community always be active, at least on this BCT forum.

The Cosmos community really does need some sort of boost if this project is ever going to get off the ground. Right now there are almost no buys. I think most importantly we need to see that the code for the masternodes is ready to implement and open for everyone to view. Otherwise this is just another exit scam waiting to happen (and honestly it's not looking like it will even go well for the dev if they decide to dump, they will get almost nothing).

People are very leery right now. More scams than real projects.
asche
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489

I forgot more than you will ever know.

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:16:09 PM

How about implement the signature campaign after the airdrop 3rd distribution done?  Excuse me, but I just want to make Cosmos community always be active, at least on this BCT forum.

The Cosmos community really does need some sort of boost if this project is ever going to get off the ground. Right now there are almost no buys. I think most importantly we need to see that the code for the masternodes is ready to implement and open for everyone to view. Otherwise this is just another exit scam waiting to happen (and honestly it's not looking like it will even go well for the dev if they decide to dump, they will get almost nothing).

More scams than real projects might be overstated, but yeah way too many of them.

I don't think Cosmos is a scam, but it would greatly benefit from better communication.
tohong

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

Lick me

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:07:26 AM

More scams than real projects might be overstated, but yeah way too many of them.

I don't think Cosmos is a scam, but it would greatly benefit from better communication.

Me too, this project can not be a scam due to ending of POW phrase and no MN aution implemented. Sometimes, it's price has been dumped because Masternode owners want to return their profit.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2016
Merit: 757

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:08:56 AM

I'm not yet convinced either way.
There are some red flags indeed.
Cosmos Coin (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:19:48 PM

Masternodes have been running since block 1. Are you referring to the implementation of something else?
Cosmos Coin (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:22:11 PM

I'm not yet convinced either way.
There are some red flags indeed.

What red flags are there? I can debunk any misconceptions that have been thrown around lately.
egtrader

Activity: 247
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:22:45 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 12:37:25 AM by egtrader

ths coin dead or still alive ? i see hard work at https://github.com/CMOS-Project/Cosmos/graphs/contributors
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:51:14 AM

Splitting Coins is not a good idea for staking at this time. ive tried to split my 470+ coins to 3 and when i hit a stake it always orphaned and never confirm. so combine them again into single block and all is good again and just hit another successful stake.

Don't orphaned blocks have to do with a high latency? Why would the staking weight play a role for a block to be an orphan or not?

I can't confirm but i think it works like a competition, who ever get the first required confirmation will get the block rewards. as for my case i think my internet connection is too blame for my orphan blocks.

It works like a competition, that is true. But the staking weight only determines the relative likelihood of finding a block, while you can still lose out if someone else finds a block within a blink of an eye later but broadcasts it faster because of the better connection.
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:51:33 AM

The distribution will happen anytime today, too bad i was short in CMOS coins last weeks and just manage to buy some 2 days ago., well anyway congrats to the participants on this round.
hyperhyper

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:51:04 AM

Any new rules for the 4. round of airdrop? The minimum amount of coins to hold to receive will be the same?
tohong

Activity: 174

Lick me

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:07:37 AM

Any new rules for the 4. round of airdrop? The minimum amount of coins to hold to receive will be the same?
Keep patient till the end of today. I think the rule will change after every airdrop distributed. Might be the next payout can require a certain number of your posts in this forum.

BBosstone

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

Freelance German High Quality Translator

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:55:28 AM

The distribution will happen anytime today, too bad i was short in CMOS coins last weeks and just manage to buy some 2 days ago., well anyway congrats to the participants on this round.

Hi mate, this is not entirely correct. The airdrop may happen anytime until the end of March 13th (please be aware of the time zones: April 13th may have ended for People from Sydney, while people in Los Angeles are having their morning coffee.

Official News from page 1:

Round 3
Airdrop form is open [27th February - 5th March] --> CLOSED
Distribution Phase [6th March - 13th March]

cosmo coin // The First High ROI, Airdropped
Masternodes Coin With Smart Contract Integration (https://cosmoscoin.co/)
phieudu0502

Activity: 257

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:21:27 AM

Hi mate, this is not entirely correct. The airdrop may happen anytime until the end of March 13th (please be aware of the time zones: April 13th may have ended for People from Sydney, while people in Los Angeles are having their morning coffee.

Official News from page 1:

Round 3
Airdrop form is open [27th February - 5th March] --> CLOSED
Distribution Phase [6th March - 13th March]

So still have 2 days left. I hate the wait so long ^.^

Cosmos Coin (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:26:19 AM

Just to remind all airdrop participants that took part in round 3, that distribution will take place today.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 12:10:52 PM

Just to remind all airdrop participants that took part in round 3, that distribution will take place today.

Great News! The day everyone been waiting for.. Cheesy

How the airdrop is calculated this round? is it based on the current CMOS holdings?

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Testeur1450

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:12:01 PM

didnt receive mine too :/
how to know if my register counted ?

Thanks

Compte JUmpy14 hacké (Hero member)
geppox

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:54:42 PM

Did you have received airdrop today?  Huh

egtrader

Activity: 247
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:31:49 AM

didnt received airdrop also
mtmonte
Copper Member

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 02:32:11 AM

didnt received airdrop also

Airdrop was delayed a few hours.  From discord:

Cosmos Coin Official:
“The Cosmos explorer is down. Making a fresh one, which will delay the drop by a couple of hours.”

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: