Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:07:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN] Cosmo Coin ~ MN 800% ROI ~ Ultra Anonymous ~ Airdrop LIVE[ANN]🌟  (Read 28064 times)
link88

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:07:00 AM

i love cosmo Shocked
bct-72

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:11:36 AM

I got airdrop coins but not signature (newbie).
igorV

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:40:03 AM

It doesn't look like you have a signature at all Smiley
popomaru

Activity: 300
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:04:07 AM

wtf, I joined signature campaign at 3/20 but no bounty Sad
Cosmos Coin doesn't  pay the reward of translation bounty, and this time as well.
Cookie.Monsters

Activity: 440
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:32:37 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 11:56:02 AM by Cookie.Monsters

wtf, I joined signature campaign at 3/20 but no bounty Sad
Cosmos Coin doesn't  pay the reward of translation bounty, and this time as well.

You did not get signature campaign reward since you did not follow the rules of the campaign, and that is to post every day at least once during the distribution phase. Specifically, you have not posted anything on this forum under the name "popomaru" between 22nd and 28th of March. I guess you cannot read, but you can point fingers at others blaming them for your own faults.
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:46:41 AM

It doesn't look like you have a signature at all Smiley

Yeah, cause the signature campaign was not open for the newbie rank.
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:55:28 AM

This looks interesting I didn't join this airdrop at the beginning but I am wondering if this airdrop and signature campaign profitable or not ? How many tokens can you earn each week ?

Not interesting. I start from 1 round, first it be 450 coins, now only 75  Cheesy

Look that for 5 round dev send me ~30 coins and it look like joke, because price per 1 cosmo 220 sat.

And he increase amount of coins very fast, if next airdrop need 1250 - i can`t join or need buy on exchange

Only signature can be profitable... Roll Eyes

The fifth airdrop round has just started....
How can you say that the airdrop was/is not profitable for you, if you have received the coins free of charge?
If you have had participated in all rounds and staked 24/7, you would have enough for the current, fifth round and most likely further rounds of airdrop.
Since you have missed some airdrop phases, yes, you have to buy - one needs around 15$ to buy 1000 cosmo coins - you need less than 10$ to come up with enough coins for the next rounds.
phieudu0502

Activity: 257

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:36:32 PM

R4 of the airdrop has been distributed.

Key Statistics
*200091 coins were distributed
*50000 coins of which were dedicated to the signature campaign bonus

*206 rewarded participants
*11 took part in the signature campaign

*+7% balance bonus was given to each member
*Those who took part in the signature campaign were given a 4500 coin bonus

The R5 airdrop form is here - http://45.77.231.18/

Each user must now hold a minimum of 1000 coins per address to be eligible for rewards.

Let's have a great day, community! Can anybody provide me some tool how to check my balance for enough coins to participate the next airdrop?

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
femto23

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:32:51 PM

got the airdrop .. wohooo
but signature campaign ... need to check with Dev
phieudu0502

Activity: 257

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:16:16 AM

This looks interesting I didn't join this airdrop at the beginning but I am wondering if this airdrop and signature campaign profitable or not ? How many tokens can you earn each week ?

Not interesting. I start from 1 round, first it be 450 coins, now only 75  Cheesy

Look that for 5 round dev send me ~30 coins and it look like joke, because price per 1 cosmo 220 sat.

And he increase amount of coins very fast, if next airdrop need 1250 - i can`t join or need buy on exchange

The fifth airdrop round has just started....
How can you say that the airdrop was/is not profitable for you, if you have received the coins free of charge?
If you have had participated in all rounds and staked 24/7, you would have enough for the current, fifth round and most likely further rounds of airdrop.
Since you have missed some airdrop phases, yes, you have to buy - one needs around 15$ to buy 1000 cosmo coins - you need less than 10$ to come up with enough coins for the next rounds.

This guy is extremely lazy and greedy. Just only wanna grab the free coin without doing any work.
Just receiving every airdrop and keep staking without selling, your balance must be over 1000, which qualified for the next payout. Thank.

Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:05:14 AM

R4 of the airdrop has been distributed.

Key Statistics
*200091 coins were distributed
*50000 coins of which were dedicated to the signature campaign bonus

*206 rewarded participants
*11 took part in the signature campaign

*+7% balance bonus was given to each member
*Those who took part in the signature campaign were given a 4500 coin bonus

The R5 airdrop form is here - http://45.77.231.18/

Each user must now hold a minimum of 1000 coins per address to be eligible for rewards.

Let's have a great day, community! Can anybody provide me some tool how to check my balance for enough coins to participate the next airdrop?

In your Cosmos Core wallet go to "Settings" menu, then select "Options". In the newly opened window click on the "Wallet" tab and turn "Enable coin control features" on (if it is already not on). Then close that window by clicking "OK".
With that done, in your wallet click on the "Send" (second from left in the series of blue coloured options below the menu bar, first option is the "Overview"). There click on "Inputs..." (also with blue background) and check under "Amount" for each "Received with address" entry of the table - this table shows you exactly how many coins you have at each address of your wallet. The current airdrop round limit is minimum 1000 cosmo coins per address (not wallet!).
Hawkey42

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:14:02 AM

Thanks for sharing this giveaway. If I win, I would only have to buy 800 more to participate in the Airdrop.

pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 07:18:01 AM

Thanks Cosmos Team for the Airdrop.. ive got some 64 Fresh Cmos coins. i need to keep staking until the last day of airdrop registration for this round to join and qualify or else i cant participate.. Cheesy

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
mr.t352

Activity: 227

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:35:33 AM

~

In your Cosmos Core wallet go to "Settings" menu, then select "Options". In the newly opened window click on the "Wallet" tab and turn "Enable coin control features" on (if it is already not on). Then close that window by clicking "OK".
With that done, in your wallet click on the "Send" (second from left in the series of blue coloured options below the menu bar, first option is the "Overview"). There click on "Inputs..." (also with blue background) and check under "Amount" for each "Received with address" entry of the table - this table shows you exactly how many coins you have at each address of your wallet. The current airdrop round limit is minimum 1000 cosmo coins per address (not wallet!).

By the way, you can check your registration address in the new Explorer of CMOS coin: http://216.189.15.130/
to make sure your balance or address has enough 1000 coins.
michel242

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:03:56 AM

Airdrop received...running two masternodes now
DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:24:58 AM

Oh alright thanks for the explanation I see. I am glad you are taking your time to explain to me, I really appreciate it. Do you know if this coin is list on any exchange yet ?
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 12:09:28 PM

Oh alright thanks for the explanation I see. I am glad you are taking your time to explain to me, I really appreciate it. Do you know if this coin is list on any exchange yet ?

At this time its listed on Stock.Exchange and Crypto-Bridge and there are no plans for future listings at this time.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Irenjosh

Activity: 103
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:10:10 PM

I just love the method this dev is using to create a balance for this coin. However, my airdrop was received. Thanks.

cosmo coin // The First High ROI, Airdropped
Masternodes Coin With Smart Contract Integration (https://cosmoscoin.co/)
DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:33:51 PM

At this time its listed on Stock.Exchange and Crypto-Bridge and there are no plans for future listings at this time.

Oh okay it's not bad, usually it's very hard for airdrop coin to get on good exchange. It would be great if they can get on hitbtc because I don't use Stock.Exchange or Crypto-Bridge
Krista06

Activity: 246

AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:23:50 PM

Got a few stakes today with the coins that I got from the Airdrop. Hopefully soon, a MN would ve possible for me.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: