Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:10:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price will be over $20k again next week or in 2018?  (Read 1187 times)
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:03:33 PM

wow that's great if it is real and many will earn profit but it's better if you shouldn't but bitcoin because it's high unless you are rich. i hope this is real and will happen.
Yeah it will be again above 20k soon and we have no need to worry about bitcoin prices they just rise and no time and those who are investing in bitcoin from long time they know ell that prices falls back and then a shooting pump come and take prices to the record level and this will be going to happen soon so be seated and huge profit will come soon for all of us and the requirement is only one thing true belief in bitcoin,
ShareAccepted

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:38:44 PM

I believe that. What do you think guys. Should I buy more BTC now and catch the the wave of price up?

I think that bitcoin still has some room to go, but 2018 is not going to be it´s best year. Too much competence and to much miner´s greed in the way of improvement.

fatema

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:33:41 PM

I think the value of Bitcoin will again be $20k by 2018. The history of Bitcoin shows that the price of Bitcoin is constantly increasing day by day. Because Bitcoin is a digital currency that can be easily transferred, Bitcoin needs are plenty, easy to make payments from anywhere. Shopping can be done online. This would be possible if investors invested more and believed. But sometimes bittacquine prices are dumped. Be patient without being upset about it. Interest in bitcoin shows that it will earn $20K by 2018.
RakknRoll

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:46:14 PM

Actually in blockchain market there are lots of people or experts rather that tells,  there is a possibility that the market value of bitcoin wil hit again in twentt thouaand US dollars or even more than tha.
 This prediction is really great because it will raise a hope for the investors that they will earn a huge income.
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:49:41 PM

I believe that. What do you think guys. Should I buy more BTC now and catch the the wave of price up?

I know that this topic is from last year so we all know that the bitcoins didn't come to 20k into the market before the year ends and they even fall much worst into the market bit we all know that they will rise again just like what month rise bitcoins last year and they are getting dtarted today i have noticed that the bitcoins price is recovering today and that is pretty mucb great and lets just hope that they beat the previous highest and even break that
Gufeng

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:10:35 PM

Yes, it's really difficult to predict bitcoin price, because we can't know correctly, when price will go deep down, and when it will be good growth, thats always random+news
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:30:13 PM

I think the market is now bleeding again, but bitcoin dominance is going up, it seems like big things will come to bitcoin, because I think bitcoin dominance is too low now, hopefully the market can be green again

lutfor

Activity: 270
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 02:57:43 PM

We can't give any kind of predictions that bitcoin will reach 20k within few days or weeks etc. But I truly believe & hope bitcoin will reach this magical moment by the end of this year. We already see bitcoin price moving to 10k marks after long time.  Price can drop down again but it will back again without any delay.  So there is no doubt that it's best time to buy bitcoin or invest in this fields.
m.mendoza

Activity: 321

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:21:17 PM

I suggest you to buy bitcoin now, many people are wait for bitcoin price fall. But it seems, many people are afraid too. We should not miss this big opportunity.

i have noticed that the bitcoins price is recovering today and that is pretty mucb great and lets just hope that they beat the previous highest and even break that. Bitcoin will pump after this Christmas so it is now the right time to buy.
Impros88

Activity: 293

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:36:14 PM

Just keep in mind that bitcoin is a volatile currency with constant price changes and there is no need to panic or being nervous because of that. And of course don’t take emotional decisions anyway.
PSL

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:10:53 PM

As can be seen from previous reports, some colleagues thought that bitcoin would grow without falling. As the market hasshown, it is not so) But now the trend has changed to bullish and the price for one bitcoin can can easily achieve  $ 20,000 USD.
matanglawin

Activity: 372

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:13:24 PM

At the beginning of this year,the market value of most of the cryptos fell down because of the continuous dumps due to the market volatility. Surely,the market will fully get over this and in fact,positive signs can already be seen which shows that the increase have now taken place. It is possible for Bitcoin to again reach such market value this yeadr since there's still enough time left especially if the increase will be continuous.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:43:02 PM

I think the market is now bleeding again, but bitcoin dominance is going up, it seems like big things will come to bitcoin, because I think bitcoin dominance is too low now, hopefully the market can be green again
If the bitcoin dominance is low then which market do you think is dominating. The price of bitcoin did not go down that much as it is well above the $9k mark and it is a really good sign as we have a good support at these valuation now, a couple of good trading days could push the market over $10k which could trigger another rally. Just waiting to see how the market reacts.
Bedebah

Activity: 524
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:06:56 PM

It seems like we need time and patience to be able to get $ 20k, but I'm sure before August the $ 20,000 price is reached, hold and buying is what we have to do to make big profits.
Dek1ooz

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 11:12:36 PM

Definitely by the end of summer will be a new high. most likely, 25 thousand dollars of bitcoin will cost this summer . Or closer to the end of 2018
Shingaling

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:21:03 PM

Great for all the investors and bounty hunters,this is nearly to happen  because we are seeing the market green and that is good sign for the coming days.
rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:24:52 PM

I believe that bitcoin will outperform its ATH later this year.
Bitcoin is recovering gradually and I expect the downside period of the market was behind in the first quarter
POM

Activity: 547
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:25:27 PM

You want a really specific answer and i have no idea. All of us here know that this market is unpredictable so it’s impossible to know if it’s gonna hit $ 20k next week Smiley On the other hand i should admit that i believe we’ll see that price at least at the and of this year.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:47:50 PM

you can buy if have extra money to buy bitcoin of course i agree to you bitcoin price catch the price up but 20k usd price next week i disagree but not possible to reach that amount but not for only a week, i think bitcoin starting to rising and reach that amount is in the month june upto december 2018.
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:56:29 PM

I believe  that there is a great possibility that bitcoin will reach again @$20,000 this year but i am hoping for a much higher one.  Let see what will be the next price of btc if it will rise and continue to pump. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: