Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:12:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price will be over $20k again next week or in 2018?  (Read 1187 times)
tensports

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:43:41 PM

i think Bitcoin price will be reach 20k in the end of this year or first quarter of the next year and yes it's good time to buy Bitcoin for long term investment strategy
crazy_elky

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:45:36 PM

I think just after all weak-hands sell their crypto.
I see in different discussions lots of "traders" and "investors" (who actually chat instead of doing their homework) are becoming disappointed by the market. They are selling with loses. It's a good sign.
Zachwolf

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:49:03 PM

wow that's great if it is real and many will earn profit but it's better if you shouldn't but bitcoin because it's high unless you are rich. i hope this is real and will happen.

If it is gonna happen in crypto currency especially in bitcoin, it is great. To reach in the price of 20,000USD is just a prediction but many of us are still hoping and wanting a high value like that. So always stay tuned and positive.
KID_28

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:00:03 PM

Yup, it will definitely happen on the last quarter of 2018. And in 2020 1million USD, i believe in Mcafee.
antisocial77

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 01:03:30 PM

dont be funny.it wont be decentralized, its simply impossible so it will be under control.but yes we can still make money

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:07:47 PM

Yes i think  is very good period for buy bitcoin beacause today the price go to the very deep. And i heard that the big pump will held by the asian whales soon so i suggest you to biy btc as soon as possible and hold it for some time. It will definitely give you huge profits.
We all know that bitcon already crossed upto the $22k in the ending of 2017. So $20k is not huge number for btc in 2018. I think that it will cross upto the $30k till the ending of 2018.
Polina Malina

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:31:33 PM

I believe that. What do you think guys. Should I buy more BTC now and catch the the wave of price up?

I advise you to invest in Bitcoin, although it is not known how much XXX you will receive. But the fact that you do not burn out, I'm sure 90%. I wish you success!))
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:54:08 PM

there is no possibility for next week it will go 20k but end of this year it will..
Well yes price of bitcoin right now is not so much high but it will surely be that high till the end of 2018, we should keep on buying as much as possible and don’t forget to put your money in long term investments, while making decision, prices of bitcoin never remain the same but mostly it rises at the end of year, like price was too high at the end of 2017 and the same it will be high enough at the end of 2018.
Neither

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:30:28 PM

It's just a bitcoin adjustment, so funny, bitcoin up fast, people see the price too high to buy, when the bitcoin down low, everyone sold out.
I hope yes, because I have a few
Elachious12

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:10:06 PM

I strongly believe the prediction of the popular Cryptocurrency gurus, I will not be surprise if Bitcoin hit 20k$ very short time form now, probably by September 2018 bitcoin should hit 20k$
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:34:14 PM

I believe that. What do you think guys. Should I buy more BTC now and catch the the wave of price up?
I think that you should hold first your bitcoin, because you will have a great reasons why you hold it. Like for example, you can gain more bitcoin and if you wait more time, there's a possibilities that bitcoin will decrease its valur then that's the time you should buy. Be patient and hold your bitcoin a little bit longer.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
teterinal

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:22:44 PM

by this time you should buy more because of the decline in prince. it probably will be a good investmen. the price of the btc will increase again in the near future
Cutieh01

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:34:32 PM

by this time you should buy more because of the decline in prince. it probably will be a good investmen. the price of the btc will increase again in the near future

Nobody can predict that Bitcoin price will reach 20k usd by this  year 2018. One thing I'm sure that it will going to bounce back by December. So let us be patient and everything will be okey.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:24:20 PM

I think the price of bitcoin will bounce back to $20000 but not in this time I think it could happen in the end of this year 2018. In addition to that, I think we must buy now and then hold until the price goes up so that it would result to a high income. Just hold our bitcoin and wait for the right time to sell it.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Dortira

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:32:38 PM

I'm afraid we'll never see such a high price again. I will be glad if the bitcoin price rises to the level of 10K-12K dollars.
alexs_03

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:39:13 AM

I can say that there is a tendency that the bitcoin value will mark up and gets higher. We are all looking forward that the bitcoin will rich the 20k this month until the 2nd quarter of this year. We just hope that it will happen so all of us will prosper. I will be happy! Cheesy Grin
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:42:11 AM

well can not say next week or next month but one thing is very sure about bitcoin its gonna take long jump when it will happen then people can see only and that will be big surprise so i am hoping for as soon as possible it should be happen where everybody's will take breath.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Harah

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:44:01 AM

Possible that this year will have a bull run market to up to 20k$ because as what we observe ,the manipulators and bank or the big whales they said  make the market to fall so that they can buy a lot of numbers of  bitcoin to earn big profit.Hopefully this month the market start to bull again.I know people also waiting for it
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:50:05 AM

Possible that this year will have a bull run market to up to 20k$ because as what we observe ,the manipulators and bank or the big whales they said  make the market to fall so that they can buy a lot of numbers of  bitcoin to earn big profit.Hopefully this month the market start to bull again.I know people also waiting for it
while everyone is waiting to grow, there will be a flat and landing early buyers, and then when most are disappointed that the growth will not be explosive growth. bullish tail already wagging.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:50:42 AM

If that's what you're looking for, I'm sure it will wait quite a while, maybe in the next few years your dream will come true if you expect the bitcoin price to be the way you want it to be. if there is an excess you must sell the bitcoin you have, do not expect too much with greed that will eventually become regrets, and rational thinking so you still get the benefits through bitcoin even in small amounts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: