Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:18:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Phoneum - Mobile Only Cryptocurrency  (Read 27798 times)
jannamaile

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:35:36 AM

I like the concept of this project, and I think that this project will have a great future. I think that many people join you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iliev

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:13:26 AM

iliev

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:33:14 PM

Phoneum Bancor Announcement

Phoneum Integrates with the Bancor Protocol to Provide Decentralized Liquidity for PHM Token Holders

August 28, 2018 - We are pleased to announce that Phoneum will be adopting the Bancor Protocol. Using the Bancor Network, holders of the Phoneum token (PHM) will be able to convert PHM to any token on the Bancor Network. Users who want to buy PHM tokens will be able to buy them directly through the Bancor Web App.

“We believe that mobile technology will drive cryptocurrency adoption. In our search for the best technologies to integrate, Bancor continuously came out on top.” Said Ivan Likov, the founder of Phoneum. “We like how their system is fair and equitable. It is based on the buys and sells of a token and no spread is created, unlike other networks.”

Bancor is not like other exchanges where people buy and sell tokens. The Bancor Protocol involves various Relay Tokens. A Relay Token is an ERC20 compliant token that is configured with two connectors, one that holds a balance of BNT and one that holds a balance of another ERC20 token. So, it can be PHMBNT (Phoneum Bancor Relay) or ETHBNT (Ether Bancor Relay). Converting one token for another is done through these relays on the Bancor Network.

Understanding the Phoneum token Relay:

The Relay Token will hold two token types. One is the PHM and the other is BNT. People who want to convert tokens using our Relay Token can send one type of token to our Relay Token (like BNT) and this will then buy an intermediate token called PHMBNT. This will then be exchanged for PHM.

Each step of the transaction will incur 0.1% transaction fee. There were two conversions in this case, so the fee would be 0.2%.

Therefore, using a transaction path we can convert PHM to any other token on the Bancor Network in no more than two steps.

ETH > BNT > PHMBNT > PHM (this can also work in reverse)

About Bancor

Bancor Protocol is a standard for the creation of Smart Tokens™, cryptocurrencies with built-in convertibility directly through their smart contracts. Bancor utilizes an innovative token “connector” method to enable formulaic price calculation and continuous liquidity for all integrated tokens, without needing to match two parties in an exchange. Smart Tokens interconnect to form token liquidity networks, allowing user-generated cryptocurrencies to thrive. To convert tokens instantly, visit the Bancor Web App or join the Bancor Telegram group for more information.

About Phoneum

Phoneum set out to deliver a simplified user experience and platform enabling all users – regardless of technical aptitude – to fully participate in the new cryptocurrency economy. Phoneum tokens (PHM) can be earned through mining, through the purchasing of tokens on an exchange or by redeeming tokens to create a transaction. Phoneum is a decentralized cryptocurrency and product that is revolutionary with its customized blockchain and algorithm for consensus. It was developed specifically for mobile devices (Android and iOS). The Phoneum application and product focuses on ease-of-use and speed of a transaction. Phoneum’s mission is to drive mainstream adoption of cryptocurrencies by allowing anyone with a mobile device to participate.

For more information or to register,
Website and links to download: https://www.phoneum.io/
Telegram: https://t.me/Phoneum

iliev

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:30:54 AM

Download Phoneum for Android from https://phoneum.io/

5dbhd1

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:39:27 AM

how can i get app
i can not download app
please help me
quelaphe

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:44:56 AM

Yes, definitely an extremely undervalued hidden gem under radars. It'sa long term hold since we're early investors, but that is the way you get HUGE ROI. Buy now, be rich next year.
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:14:28 PM

I have been following this project up for a while now and I must say the team have really put in enough to see the development of this project. Yes, they have finally hit Softcap which is a great step ahead and I wish them the very best in all their plans. For the record, I have downloaded the app on my phone so am good to go. Thanks team Phoneum.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 12:14:53 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2018, 02:53:07 PM by logictense

Hello Everyone!

Today we’d like to share a new opportunity for people that invest $500.00 or more into our ICO.

A share of the mined tokens during beta!

For every investor that makes an investment of $500.00 or more and mines until the end of the ICO, they will be rewarded with a portion of the tokens mined.

We will be resetting the counter to zero (0) on Thursday, August 16, 2018 at 11am ET. When the ICO ends, we will take a snapshot of the total tokens mined during that time frame.

We will then disperse them evenly amongst all participants that invested $500.00 or more and mined for the duration of the promotion.

If 750,000 PHM tokens are mined and 60 people invest $500.00 or more, they will each receive 12,500 PHM tokens in addition to those they previously purchased.

We’d also like to remind you that Phoneum has minted silver and gold coins.

if you invest $1,000.00 - $5,000.00 you will receive a minted silver coin*
If you invest more than $5,000.00 you will receive a minted gold coin*

(*These will be sent after the ICO is complete. An email will be sent to those who qualify. This is on top of the mined beta token offer)

This is our way of saying thank you for supporting Phoneum, we appreciate each and every one of you.

The coin is only 3 month old indicating this is the only start, the very onset of the prolonged journey to the end of life when u usually get hit by Mr. Death. I will not allow more pillows under my head when Im in the bed staring at my display where dull threads emerge and go off like sensations of tickling in my groin. Because with less pillows under my head I see less and can ignore more threads.

Ivan-Rito

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:16:10 PM

If your business is the most perfect decentralized platform in the world for immediate payment without the risk of volatility for the implementation of the crypto receiver, then in the near future it will be successful.
GoldenOrder

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 09:27:47 AM

Hi, I like this project a lot and have also invested in the ICO, but I think you guys should have allowed free participation in the bounty program to make it viral, let everyone participate and only choose the top ones (they have to provide proof) to win the bounties. In my humble opinion, it was a mistake only choosing certain amount of people to participate in the bounty program, because if you choose 30 people for a certain task, maybe half of those chosen wont even do it anymore or changed their mind or now forgot about this after 3 weeks waiting. Also, it took you guys 3 weeks to send the emails to the applicants of the bounty program, those were 3 valuable weeks that could have been used to spread the word and make this viral.

Pros:
  • You guys have a great working product: still in Beta but it works wonderful, the app doesnt drain the battery nor heats the cell phone, which shows you guys are very good on the technical aspect.
  • You guys are honest: you decided to get a working product first and self-fund yourselves almost a year, and then after that start the ICO, this is very admirable. Very different from 99% of the ICOs out there.
  • The concept is wonderful: mining only with your mobile will make it easy for the regular people to be able to join the crypto world and mine without having to spend thousands of dollars in equiptment like antminers or any of those devices that are too difficult to set up and take too much electric power. Only mining (real mining) with your mobile, is genius.

Cons:
  • You guys dont know how to market this product. The bounty program is a good example on how inneficient you guys are at trying to make this go viral or promote this great product. You SHOULD NOT control who participates in the bounty program, you SHOULD let whoever wants to participate go ahead and do it, and they themselves send you proof daily/weekly of their progress in getting the word out. Should have hired just 1 guy to be in charge of this supervision.
  • It took you 3 weeks to send the emails to the applicants of the bountry program. Almost half of the time of the ICO. A lot of valuable time wasted.

Anyway, I wish you guys good luck and hopefully see the release of the mainnet before the end of the year.

Best regards.
instantbitex

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 02:13:48 PM

Hi I am William Son CEO of instantbitex.com exchange. We are present having 71 rank in coinmarketcap with daily nearly 1200 BTC volumes. Contact us for your coin listing with us in my telegram id @JWilliamson_Instantbitex_CEO or email me admin@instantbitex.com
Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:45:43 AM

What happened to post #1, can't see anything. Also, is there mining calculator somewhere?
GoldenOrder

Activity: 119

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 10:23:07 PM

What happened to post #1, can't see anything. Also, is there mining calculator somewhere?

Post #1 is still there.
Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:01:11 PM

Post #1 is still there.

Indeed, but for a while it was all about lot of "bitcointalk.org cant show picture" or something like that, instead
real pictures like now, as if poster was newbie or something
iliev

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:29:53 PM

72 HOUR FLASH SALE!

Hello everyone,

as a way of saying THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT, we are pleased to announce that for 72 hours, Starting on Tuesday, October 2nd at 11am EST, we will be running a special promotion if you invest using ETH.

1ETH will equal $400.00 USD!

This means that for every ETH you invest, you will receive 40,000 PHM tokens. There is no limit to the amount of ETH you invest, however it must be in full amounts. (eg. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, etc) Partial amounts will not be accepted towards this promotion.

Once the 72hrs ends, we will credit all of the accounts that have invested at least 1 ETH the required number of tokens.

PLEASE NOTE: This is a special promotion and can not be combined with any other promotions currently available. (Any full ETH invested during the next 72hrs CAN NOT be included in the previous and on-going $500 investment promotion. The ETH will not be counted towards a $500 investment.)

If you have any questions, please send an email to contact@phoneum.io or post in the telegram group (https://t.me/Phoneum)

We thank you in advance for your participation.

The Phoneum Team
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 01:29:48 PM

On your site there is shown 6350+ downloads from the Apple store, but I cannot find the app
by registering on your page, I am not getting any mail

can I get the direct link for the iOS app please

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
Zhek01

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:47:02 AM

im waiting almost long months but now i knows my waiting is big dream a im lucky to one user this coins  .go phoneum to the moon
superman22

Activity: 106

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:01:36 PM

I think Phoneum start successfully mobile mining. I was great to use the app. I hope we will see great success to them.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 09:48:27 PM

I am still waiting for my iOS mobile mining app
I have registered on the phoneum site, but there is no answer
I did it one more time, but still nothing...

does the iOS app exist? is there any iPhone user mining with phoneum here?

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
dickyram88

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:51:07 PM

Very interesting concept, I would love to see mining incorporated as a mobile app. Experienced team, I would like to see how the concept does in practice. Good luck team!

I already donwload App versi android, thank you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: