Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:51:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about the future of BTC when fees increase?  (Read 555 times)
btc or eth (OP)

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:23:48 AM

Prices are not stable, BTC will burst bubble or  fly the moon? Grin Grin Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mensha

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:30:00 AM

As I can feel and according to my study on bitcoin, there is no any other coin compared to bitcoin. this is very stable and most trust-able coin. sometimes prices may go up and down. This is the way it behave.
mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 08:54:45 AM

The fees will not be always high. There are many solutions, the lightning in the future, and for the time beeing segwit.
Use a segwit address, the fees are lower.
btc or eth (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:21:56 AM

The fees will not be always high. There are many solutions, the lightning in the future, and for the time beeing segwit.

But after two hardfork, its fees have not decreased, so the BTC is increasing every day, whether the BTC is a sustainable currency! I look forward to the segwit!
Fretcy

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:33:53 AM

The future of bitcoins will be even brighter than what it is today as the value of bitcoins keeps on increasing continuously with a small dip in the crypto market like in normal stock and share markets. Every day new bitcoin users are entering the bitcoin community and due to high demand of bitcoins the value keeps on increasing there only a limited number of 21 million bitcoins available after mining all the bitcoins still the value increases due to rise in demand of bitcoins.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
btc or eth (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:34:39 AM

Your thought is that for those with large numbers of BTC, as I only have less than 1 BTC, the fee is a thing worth pondering! At times it accounts for 20% of a transaction!
btc or eth (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:41:59 AM

The future of bitcoins will be even brighter than what it is today as the value of bitcoins keeps on increasing continuously with a small dip in the crypto market like in normal stock and share markets. Every day new bitcoin users are entering the bitcoin community and due to high demand of bitcoins the value keeps on increasing there only a limited number of 21 million bitcoins available after mining all the bitcoins still the value increases due to rise in demand of bitcoins.
My friend became a billionaire when he bought 100 BTCs in 2015. I was impressed with her vision!
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:51:49 AM

In my own opinion, if the transaction fees of the bitcoin will continuously goes high, I think there will be a great change to the demand of bitcoin. Maybe other investors will pull out in bitcoin and move in to other forks or altcoins. However, bitcoin has the potential to be successful, as what we have seen today. A lot of things that bitcoin did already eventhough it is in a passive way. Putting people in a good hand and changing lives of the people are one of the good contribution of bitcoin in our recent economy. I am always thinking that bitcoin will stay forever and it will not destroy by anyone.
paolo099

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:54:30 AM

BTC fees are impacting the small investors (like me), if you have a small amount of dust it's kinda stupid to move it somewhere without paying lot of money.
For example i have a secondary wallet with 0.01btc dust in it and guess what? when i try to move to another one it says not enough funds.. which it suck balls at the moment.
Not like i'm in need to move anything but well.. this suck on many levels.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:55:30 AM

The price has already fell and is right now more stable at $14,000 to $15,000 USD for more than a week. We can expect a new all time high anytime soon. This rise happens every time the price falls and is stable for a while.
When the fee increases people will be using bitcoin as a storage value.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:58:03 AM

What's with your name though? Bitcoins is here to stay and it shall sooner be back to previous heights, only a matter of time, plus we're even getting free segwit2x coins, which eth and cash user's are not going to get. So go hard on bitcoin while you yet can, once it catches speed you'll just live a life with regret you didn't invest. Make your move now or regret entire life.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:58:11 AM

My friend became a billionaire when he bought 100 BTCs in 2015. I was impressed with her vision!

100  bitcoin at the highest price (the ATH) would have been worth $1,960,000 or round up to 2 million dollar and that is only if he sold at ATH.
2 million doesn't make you a "billionaire", he is barely even a millionaire!

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:58:57 AM

I see this is still the end of the year, so prices are unstable, and this is normal. many people think that this is just a bubble. even some go left bitcoin. but if they want a little patience. then bitcoin will give them a big advantage. just wait 2018.
btc or eth (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:02:58 AM

BTC fees are impacting the small investors (like me), if you have a small amount of dust it's kinda stupid to move it somewhere without paying lot of money.
For example i have a secondary wallet with 0.01btc dust in it and guess what? when i try to move to another one it says not enough funds.. which it suck balls at the moment.
Not like i'm in need to move anything but well.. this suck on many levels.
I usually only deal with coinbase wallet users (like me) to limit the lowest fees, sometimes there will be no fees as it moves internally. But using a blockchain wallet is the most difficult thing to do!
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:04:54 AM

the future of bitcoin will not be bright as expected if the fees were still increasing because more people will eventually switch out on to some other coins with lower fees and much faster transactions like dogecoin ,litecoin , bitcoincash , dash, etc. however i think it might not happen because devs are still planning to improve the current state of bitcoin like increasing its blocksize and at the same time reducing the fees on transactions. ive also heard that they are implementing the lightning network on bitcoin soon to be able to speed up any transactions.
btc or eth (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:05:43 AM

100  bitcoin at the highest price (the ATH) would have been worth $1,960,000 or round up to 2 million dollar and that is only if he sold at ATH.
2 million doesn't make you a "billionaire", he is barely even a millionaire!
But she is a billionaire in my hometown! Grin Grin Grin
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:23:56 AM

I still hope that he will fly to the moon. Why does everyone think that Bitcoin came crashing down if he fell a little in price? Why raise such a panic? Roll Eyes

zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:27:09 AM

I do not think this is a bubble, but I think that this is a natural correction.
yes, a lot of people complain about the expensive fees, but I think it fits with the high bitcoin rate. and for me no problem.
btc or eth (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:29:15 AM

Prices are not stable, BTC will burst bubble or  fly the moon? Grin Grin Huh
I still hope that he will fly to the moon. Why does everyone think that Bitcoin came crashing down if he fell a little in price? Why raise such a panic? Roll Eyes
I'm watching and most analysts say it will reach $ 30,000 or even more in 2018.
btc or eth (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:32:01 AM

I do not think this is a bubble, but I think that this is a natural correction.
yes, a lot of people complain about the expensive fees, but I think it fits with the high bitcoin rate. and for me no problem.
But that made me miss many investment opportunities in the present time! Embarrassed Embarrassed
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: