Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:54:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about the future of BTC when fees increase?  (Read 559 times)
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:34:47 AM

Prices are not stable, BTC will burst bubble or  fly the moon? Grin Grin Huh
I think Bitcoin will go up! and it's not in a bubble yet. Probably $50k by the end of 2018. I'm holding my Bitcoins until $50k, I'm going to sell a few at $50k.
btc or eth (OP)

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:39:11 AM

Prices are not stable, BTC will burst bubble or  fly the moon? Grin Grin Huh
The price has already fell and is right now more stable at $14,000 to $15,000 USD for more than a week. We can expect a new all time high anytime soon. This rise happens every time the price falls and is stable for a while.
When the fee increases people will be using bitcoin as a storage value.
In your opinion, BTC will be like gold in the real world!?
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:45:26 AM

you are asking like 10 questions, maybe unknowingly in one topic Cheesy

fees are rising.
this can't go on forever. so far each time something like this happened, due to spam attacks, it stops eventually and things go back to normal and bitcoin survives. otherwise bitcoin will no longer be able to function as a currency and will lose its value.

as for bubble, it already burst when you weren't looking and it is over now. we are back on track for rising up again.

to the moon, may not just happen yet because we still have the fee issues and the fact that it is holiday. although market doesn't close but people do Smiley

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:47:35 AM

There has never been a time that the value of Bitcoin stabilized for good and we have to understand that since Bitcoin is relatively new (as compared to the fiat money we know as well as other investment tools) it will always experience volatility. With rising demand and limited supply, there is more chance that Bitcoin will eventually go up as they say to the moon. There is only one analogy that can apt described Bitcoin: rollercoaster! We have to be prepared for its ups and downs and must not get shocked to wake up one morning with 30% of its value slashed but on the other hand when it is doing a bull run the ride can be likewise so wild -- wild surges to the moon. You have to get used to its movement so you won't suffer some headache or heart attack.
Zedpastin

Activity: 363
Merit: 323

Infographics save lives

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:49:21 AM

I'm a little worried about the fees because fiat currencies aren't susceptible to the fees that were being charged the last few months. I think this could be a massive road block in the attempt of mainstream for Bitcoin.

although saying that we just have to look at the amount of people still using Bitcoin even though the fees are so high right now. That's got to say something about the future of the technology.
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:50:15 AM

It will be hard for people to used if the fee keep on increasing, but some people still prefer to use bitcoin because a lot of place already accepting bitcoin, but the future of bitcoin is not as good as all of us predicted, the one is going to grow are alt coins
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:07:26 AM

If the transaction fees will keep on increasing the same with Bitoin's price, there's a high possibility that investors will shift into altcoins with lower fees. Aside from the fees another problem for Bitcoin is the time fro the transactions to push through. The transactions now are much slower. If it will not be resolved, I'm afraid that it will be the end for Bitcoin.
audrey12

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:19:14 AM

It's been almost 2 weeks now that I am holding my bitcoin even though I need it for my personal expenses I couldn't avail to transfer them to my account and cash out due to very high transaction fees with this I came to the conclusion just in case transaction fees will continue to increase many people would probably shift to other currency that has lower fees and at the same time has an appreciative value like bitcoin
Fire316

Activity: 281

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:26:23 AM

I think the higher fees for bitcoin transaction is not stable,i mean it will change like the bitcoin price verry volatile. Maybe there is no problem if the fees are high as long as the value of bitcoin still higher also that we can still gain profit inspite of a higher transaction fees.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:28:56 AM

It's been almost 2 weeks now that I am holding my bitcoin even though I need it for my personal expenses I couldn't avail to transfer them to my account and cash out due to very high transaction fees with this I came to the conclusion just in case transaction fees will continue to increase many people would probably shift to other currency that has lower fees and at the same time has an appreciative value like bitcoin
People now trying to avoid small transaction, even though they feel the need but due to high transaction fee people trying their best to avoid such small transaction, I think it will also effect the daily use of bitcoin for buying and purchasing daily use items. I think it is too much important that the transaction fee should be reasonable so that people can easily use bitcoin for small transaction also. I think it will really put a very bad effect on bitcoin if the transaction fee will continue increasing.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Tramle091296

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 11:33:10 AM

The future of bitcoins will be even brighter than what it is today as the value of bitcoins keeps on increasing continuously with a small dip in the crypto market like in normal stock and share markets. Every day new bitcoin users are entering the bitcoin community and due to high demand of bitcoins the value keeps on increasing there only a limited number of 21 million bitcoins available after mining all the bitcoins still the value increases due to rise in demand of bitcoins.
My friend became a billionaire when he bought 100 BTCs in 2015. I was impressed with her vision!
Its always a chance. if your willing to risk you can buy that kind of bitcoin. Just be wise to decision...

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
konfuci

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:51:24 AM

In my opinion, the way BTC goes up and down that is just it's own behaviour. Valuable wallets like Unocoin takes fees as it has to pay tax to government, in that way it regulates BTC so will not affect much if the fees increase.
btcblockchain

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:56:14 AM

fee increase are created by miners mafia but bitcoin will still increase in price in spite of price variations bitcoin destinated for around 1 million dollars as per analysis
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:24:56 PM

Definitely,it would affect the bitcoin progress.Since transactions get struck,no one is sure about when their transactions would get confirmed and when they would receive their bitcoins and turn it in to cash.

Even when bitcoin price increases high,its benefits could not be enjoyed by the holder because if he has his bitcoin in his wallet,bitcoin price itself falls down before he sends his bitcoin and sells it.

These things would definitely affect bitcoin adoption.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Crown1

Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:32:25 PM

I think too expensive a fee will hinder the development of bitcoin, in the future unless there is a technology to reduce the handling charge, this fee will lead to the collapse of the bitcoin bubble.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Vinder Six

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:01:01 PM

I hopy that it is ETH in the future  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
btc or eth (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:03:49 PM

I hopy that it is ETH in the future  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
The same to me! Cheesy Cheesy
btc or eth (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:11:22 PM

fee increase are created by miners mafia but bitcoin will still increase in price in spite of price variations bitcoin destinated for around 1 million dollars as per analysis
I think you just said the right part!
Eclipse2021

Activity: 209
Merit: 60

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:13:11 PM

well i'm not happy o see these huge fees on bitcoin. I don't know how was some years ago , but man right now to send 2$ you need to pay an extra 20$ or something near so no thanks , I'm not gonna use bitcoin for a while. I think this the moment when panic will hit the markets.

DATABLOC  • protecting the world’s data •   ✔Reserve your stone token TODAY!  ✔
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn | Telegram | Reddit

Anti-Cen

Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:24:53 PM

The need to fix fees like yesterday and stop trying to blackmail us or people like me
will be screaming to the public who has not arrived yet to dabble with his $100 only
to find it costs $45 per transaction

When shit flys it will also affect the other alt-coins and its BTC that gone rouge and
not the others.

Segwit2x is a breath of fresh air and I will fully back them because I bend over for no one
and did not change the rules or the game with BTC and the mejia has been paid to look
the other way about fees but the news is leaking out all over the place so fix it or go bust

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: