Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:05:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about the future of BTC when fees increase?  (Read 557 times)
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:26:12 PM

If all transaction fees goes up then it will lead to their company a serious problem. Having high transaction fees will not favourable to the investors so the demand from the bitcoin will goes up and will lead to a future loss.
I think instead of making it higher, they should provide a way on how to lessen the cost.
By increasing the block size, they can effectively lessen the fees associated with the transactions. The future is really bleak when people are paying $50 to confirm a transaction.

I agree on that, if fees of every exchanger will keep on increasing then people will look for cheaper ones and the company who is running the current exchanger will just lose their profit because they are getting too much coins from other people.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btc or eth (OP)

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:35:26 PM

There will be a time that people will get tired of the outrageous fees of bitcoin and it will rise more in the future so I am sure that either IOTA or RAIBLOCKS will be the choice for mass adoption.

no not all of them will be tired in bitcoin even if the fees were too high but as long as bitcoin is still profitable there were still people that are going for it and also most of them doesnt actually use bitcoin as a form of payment method rather they are just using it as an investment or for trading in order for them to earn a profit however some people that using bitcoin as a payment gateway are now slowly moving on to some other types of coins like the ones you mentioned above in order for them to avoid  high fees and slower procsessing time.
Since opening this topic, you are the one who satisfies me the most. Unfortunately I have no merit to donate to you. Please pick up my words: "Thank you very much!"😊
ALI AKBAR

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:14:50 PM

I think Bitcoin transaction fees will be gradually high. Bitcoin demand is expected to be a huge change. Many people will be interested to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin will be used all over the world. When the price of Bitcoin increases, the country's economic development will be.
prukerohen

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:51:58 PM

I think the issue of high fees is a set back when it comes to accepting bitcoin as a currency to be used in daily buying and selling. If there is a way to make sure that the prices don't go so high when demand goes high then it will be good.
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:15:01 PM

I think Bitcoin transaction fees will be gradually high. Bitcoin demand is expected to be a huge change. Many people will be interested to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin will be used all over the world. When the price of Bitcoin increases, the country's economic development will be.

As we can see now, it's not true. Even though Bitcoin popularity surged, Bitcoin fees are extremely low thanks to SegWit. I heard that Lightning Network client for mainnet has been just released so it will definitely help Bitcoin to become more popular among users who want fast, cheap and reliable payments across the Internet. I think that Bitcoin fees will be still low, they should stay at this level for a long time.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:15:58 PM

After government resistance,  fees are the most dangerous thing for bitcoins. I mean you have to pay high fee for small transactions. Its not good people can lose their usage with bitcoin. But some wallets offers you custom fee also but that does not matter much . You can manage the fee but there limit, You can't pay 0.01$ for big transactions and then there is more waiting time for confirmations. If bitcoin solves this slow tx confirmation and high fee issue, it will really move much faster in popularity.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
50ouncebrew

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:14:30 AM

Fees only increase when the volume of bitcoin transactions increase which means by then the value of bitcoin has gone up. they really need to figure out a way for the fees not to be so high when transaction volume increases and also transaction times needs to be faster no matter the amount of transactions going through or else bitcoin could never work as an everyday currency.

▄▄▄ ▐████▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄       
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄▄████  ██▄▄ ▀▀██▄     
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄   
  ██▌ ▄██▀  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀██▄ ▀██ 
 ██▌ ▄██  ▄██████▌ ▀████▄  ██▄ ▐██
▐██ ▐██  ████▀ ██▌   ▀ ▀██ ██▌ ██▌
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌      ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌  █▄█ ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
▐██ ▐█▀  ██▄   ██▌  ███▄██  ██▌ ██▌
 ██▌  ▄▄  ▀██▄ ██▌  ████▀  ████▄   
  ███████▄  ▀▀███████▀▀  ▄▄▄ ▀███ 
   ▀▀ ▄ ▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀ ▄███▀ 
     ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀ ▄▄███▀   
       ▀▀████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████▀▀       
           ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
  M A E S T R O         
REVOLUTIONIZING THE DIGITAL MUSIC WORLD

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

WHITEPAPER (KO)        WHITEPAPER (EN)     

TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK     TWITTER    ANN THREAD

MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   GITHUB   INSTAGRAM   KAKAOTALK
neerajmittaljii

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:26:15 AM

I see this is still the end of the year, so prices are unstable, and this is normal.many people think that this is just a bubble. even some go left bitcoin. but if they want a little patience. then bitcoin will give them a big advantage.I think the future of BTC when fees increase is that it will go down its value because people will not use BTC for that reason. If there are regulations that BTC implements if how many fees you would pay maybe BTC will remain its value or even higher.
Weirdwas

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:51:44 AM

If fees are increasing then that means transaction volumes are increasing which in turn means bitcoin value is increasing, I think bitcoin will be just fine.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:37:53 PM

Fees were below $0.01 for most of Bitcoins life but the greedy miners put fees up to $55 and word got out so
joe public ran away and won't be coming even if the fees go back down to below being a cent.

Holding a knife to peoples throats tends to leave a lasting impression, sorry boys but the party is over so stop
dreaming.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
enphomohi

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:55:27 PM

MTC is dev less, there is no need for miners.  marineco.in It is a time tested network.When it comes to commerce you want fast, accuracy and security against hackers.It is  community backed. Marinecoin is building a community of over twenty thousand 20000 people who initially show proof of promotion.  Marinecoin cryptocurrency will distribute ninety five percent 98% of nine billion seven hundred thousand coins self sustaining to the easrly qualifying people who meet the qualifications of promoting the coin in social media.Marinecoins block chain is 500% faster that Bitcoin. It it very secure.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:04:43 PM

Prices are not stable, BTC will burst bubble or  fly the moon? Grin Grin Huh
I think the price of bitcoin will increase in the future but it will not exceed 20k $.
Because some investors know Bitcoin is a king, its technology is considered obsolete compared to other altcoins. And they are not fixed because it is not run by anyone. I think in the future there will be some altcoin that can take the King of Bitcoin. Typical examples are Ethereum or NEO. Do you have any comments on my opinion? please let me know.

Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:10:30 PM

Prices are not stable, BTC will burst bubble or  fly the moon? Grin Grin Huh
Some people thinks that BTC is a bubble and it will burst soon because they are much offended with that fluctuation in the valuation of BTC, they are not stable and I guess there is nothing to get offended because it's not the volatility because of which the valuation fluctuates, it's because of numbers of people investing into BTC and the big whales that regulates the market, BTC has a very bright future ahead, so one need not to worry and should invest into BTC.
touzlisipa

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:19:20 PM

MarinecoínPayment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotMarinecoín Although the market is a special risk in this recent period so that the market has affected the terrible and the price of many of the digital currencies and this is not in mind and now. the status is not fully understood (but the identity of Nakamoto Satoshi is unknown). But development teams often interact on Discord channels and forumsTotal coin count: approximately 9 billion .MTC..Marinecoín is one of the new ICOs in 2018. I think this is flying under his radar because it is slowly trying to build a community of 20,000 supporters. Future promising updates, including the Jarvis ICO project, the monitoring program and future marketing plans, “Value is created by changing the mindset of something in the minds of others.” - Bruce Wayne - Principal developer of Marinecoín. This means that all 9 billion pre-mined coins will be distributed for free! Check it out here: marineco.ín/
market field

Activity: 178

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:54:24 PM

I think bitcoin's current transaction fee is quite high. And the daily transaction amount of the trading floors has been quite large. So if I continue to increase fees, I think that this market is difficult to develop.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: