Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:05:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is It Time To Sell.  (Read 758 times)
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:02:19 AM

No! As far as the price is declining, there is no point in selling as far as you are no longer want to remain in the game. This is how the cycle works, Bitcoin price increased by more than 1000% and now it is falling for the sake of stabilization and should not be the subject of worry, to be honest. In fact, this is a right time to buy in my opinion and we can call it a Xmas or New year sale.
I think it depends on the decision of the holder because we really dont know the roll of bitcoin price each day. I think people will have the right on devisioning about thier bitcoin maybe it can be more profitable today because it is now in a high price status and if we rae going to sell today maybe we can gain almost a half of the amount during low price buying.However tbe decision is always on the holder .
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:10:34 AM

As the topic name suggests, is it time to sell and invest in now growing coin that's BTH. And the recent procrashtination of Mr, Novogratz that the BTC will dip down to $8k, should we start selling what if the price again increase after I sell?

Well, i think that we should not start to sell all of our Bitcoins. I believe that what's happenning right now is just a temporary, it will not be a permanent. Bitcoin's price decreases and fall because of the investors and earners exchanged their Bitcoins into fiats for the Christmas celebration and New year celebration. But after this event, Bitcoin will rise again if we tried to invest and trade more Bitcoins. We need to increase the demand of Bitcoin in able to increase its price.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:14:33 AM

To sell up your bitcoin because of the speculations of others is wrong. Am surprise to see people rushing to sell they bitcoin in this season due to wrong speculation and assumptions, I know the price will rise again very soon and those that sell because of the speculations and not for the need of it will have to buy back at high price.
My advice to you is that don't sell your bitcoin at this time just because of price fall, sell your bitcoin because you have need of the money. Bitcoin is very volatile the price is subject to change at any time.
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1610
Merit: 162

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:20:13 AM

As the topic name suggests, is it time to sell and invest in now growing coin that's BTH. And the recent procrashtination of Mr, Novogratz that the BTC will dip down to $8k, should we start selling what if the price again increase after I sell?
it looks like the BTC price until the end of December will continue to fall. we should sell it and start buying at the beginning of the year. exactly a week or two weeks in early January

sfr2017

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

Football Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:21:18 AM

Yes Bitcoin is very volatile the price in one day from 16000$ to 11000$ it's not good for an investor
i don't know it's a time to buy because the price is low now or it's to sell  Huh

AndrewBoltz

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:22:52 AM

Yes Bitcoin is very volatile the price in one day from 16000$ to 11000$ it's not good for an investor
i don't know it's a time to buy because the price is low now or it's to sell  Huh

Better not to sell right now, The bitcoins price in the market is pumping back. Better hold it and wait for another round of dip before selling.
RamonBTC

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:30:39 AM

It’s the path you choose that determine the outcome. So take the easier way, sell and regret after an increase happen or do the harder way, to wait and be patience. We can’t do anything about this continuous attack by bitcoincash supporter and maybe sabotaging the blockchain transaction now. But I do only one thing and that is to believe in bitcoin.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:32:20 AM

I am sure that Bitcoin's fall will soon cease. Therefore, I do not sell Bitcoins, and wait for their return to growth. Smiley

sazon84

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:35:55 AM

Bitcoin has already shown that he is always growing. And I see no reason to sell it. This is a normal correction, though large. Anyway it will grow back and even more. The only thing that you should always profits. And now we can already buy again, just not the full amount, and wait, maybe will drop more

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
blitz18

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:37:40 AM

It is better not to sell your btc now.Just wait for the price to hike as of the current trend the price of the btc went down so its better not to sell off btc thinking that the price will go even low.Some of the investors even panic thinking that the price will go down but it is likely to grow beyond 20k very soon before the end of December so it is better to hold on with your btc rather than selling off what you have.

I think he will just have to wait for another incoming dip again. It is more like a trading strategy. Where you buy when low and sell when high.
If you sell today and price suddenly hit to increase you will the regret of doing selling all your btc. Just buy when the price of btc its dip and sell ofcourse when price is high for the taking profit.
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:56:50 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2017, 08:19:31 PM by AVAMONEY

Why just now you decided to sell. It's affect of FUD, for people who doesn't believe bitcoin have some correction but it will recovery back, they will fall in panic selling. I also understand that the sharp distance will greatly reduce traders' losses, as the difference in price becomes a benchmark in taking profits. But the trend that occurs when bitcoin prices fall almost all altcoin also experienced the same thing.
Chyton

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:02:20 AM

Well it is not time to sell, unfortunately you are one of the one who got into panic selling. I reckon that Bitcoin price will be up and recover in couple of weeks. But if you have profited enough, then you can sell anytime.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
AndrewBoltz

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:02:49 AM

Why just now you decided to sell. Altcoins are can be pump and dumping in short time, if you believe with Mr. Novogratz, you can follow him to sell out all your Btc. For sure, Btc will back to the track perhaps tomorrow or later, but it will.

If you really want to earn a lot, Better sell your BTC when its price is at PUMP and do buying when the coin is dipping.
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:08:27 AM

I guess it's all your decision, and when btc goes up after you sell it is your loss that you should be accepted. speculation in the crypto world has considerable risk. but worth the profit you can get. so you should do an investigation first
I absolutely agree . It’s up to you and the most important is you must to accept with your decision. But you should take a little time to think, then keep calm to  take your decision carefully. As you know that in btc, it has many risks but you have many chances  to face with obstacle, you will get much benefits. Now you must at least keep calm and  take some research to analyze and then yourself choose carefully which way to choose? sell or hold it?. Especially, you should believe in your decision.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1876
Merit: 370

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:10:29 AM

Well by the looks of it, the price is starting to go down now, so i think it is best to hold bitcoins for now, but the value is still a bit high though for someone to buy , so i think it is still good to sell bitcoins now.
Kulafu

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:12:37 AM

For the current status of BTC is not really good to sell.
The price is diving.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:41:19 AM

In my opinion, the current levels of bitcoin are already suitable for purchase. You can invest half the money now,
and the other half to buy bitcoin in case of a further fall. Although, I believe that now the price should jump even higher than $ 20,000.  Such a strong fall is quite natural.

Nefarious

Activity: 214

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:57:24 AM

The safest decision would probably be to not sell now but take advantage of the discount & buy the dip. This was just a healthy correction & the bull run should pick up again soon.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:07:48 AM

I see today is good to buy BCH, BTC and invest in both, BTC users today better hold.
I do not believe in mr. novogratz that bitcoin will drop 8K. I still trust bitcoin.
ttlnnt

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:14:41 AM

After such a huge correction in the price of BTC many people are wondering if they should hold or sell. Well that's a difficult decision for you never know when the price takes a new leap or a fall. Anyways if you sell now pn the basis of facts you mentioned and the price upsurges which is equally probable to happen, then you will have to bear loses. Anyways it has to be your decision.

P.S.: Waiting for some more time in anticipation of a hardfork won't be a bad choice either!

Stockus Trading Platform — Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰PRE-ICO▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
  Twitter Facebook •  • Telegram Medium  ◆
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: