Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:51:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the future of Bitcoin?  (Read 818 times)
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:00:55 AM

What is the future of Bitcoin BTC? Will it become a mainstream currency, or will its popularity wane, and why?

yes, bitcoin in the future will be the main currency for transaction or investment. its popularity will also ease in comparison with other coins.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bhebz09

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:01:06 AM

bitcoin is so popular now? That it means, more and more people want to know about bitcoin and invest it in.
If many people invest in bitcoin, the price will keep increasing!
Even now, the price already increased greatly rather than before.
So, if you invest now, i'm pretty sure you'll gain profit later, because the value will be higher and higher.
hazelcryptocoin

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:07:33 AM

Future of Bitcoin is very bright, one can invest and moreover it will replace the fiat current position in future. So must for it.
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:14:21 PM

I think in the future bitcoin will be legalized across the country and people easily use bitcoin to transact, because the development of bitcoin in the future can be good.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:33:44 PM

What is the future of Bitcoin BTC? Will it become a mainstream currency, or will its popularity wane, and why?
I think the future of bitcoin will have good effect in our industry and economy. In addition to that, I think in the near future the price of bitcoin will rapidly increase and I think it would become more popualr and famous in all country in the world. Lastly, I think bitcoin would become our world currency.
barabut

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:36:46 PM

I am pessimistic overview about bitcoin future.
When the future pricing integrated in to the system this push the prices downward
jaylhynne018

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:40:39 PM

the future of bitcoin is to become a worldwide currency so bitcoin in the future is the most powerful currency and i believe in the future bitcoin is the highest price of currency. bitcoin is better in the future and bitcoin give us a better future.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:35:58 PM

I think in the future bitcoin will be legalized across the country and people easily use bitcoin to transact, because the development of bitcoin in the future can be good.

It is not impossible to happen in bitcoin in the near future, countries like Japan already accepted bitcoin as their currency, and we are just waiting for that to happen in our country, but it seems that the Government in some countries are easily judging bitcoin without having a proper research about it. They are judging bitcoin from what they are seeing on the social media, let's say those people who get scammed by those scammers who are using the name "Bitcoin" in order to earn easy money by scamming people anywhere.

If you are not going to be a noob and will ask first how to process a transaction on bitcoin or how to earn bitcoin in a legitimate way, then you could prevent yourself for getting scam by those scammers out there.
siguria

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:42:29 PM

It depends on the governments and huge firms, if one of them accept it as a payment method than it will skyrocket and become the mainstream currency.
longminh123

Activity: 432

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:43:10 PM

I believe in Bitcoin because one day Bitcoin will be recognized by all nations, and this market may dominate the whole world, if this happens it will be great because we are the people a pioneer in the field of cryptocurrency
Philipping

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:15:05 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2020, 04:32:11 PM by Philipping

the future of bitcoin will be a fast investment and will replace gold.
bitcoin will be stopped to be used for our daily things. and people will start saving it under them beds.
they will move it when need to buy a new car or want to buy a new house.
gold will be used with less than people used it in the past
MeongElek

Activity: 418

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:13:12 PM

I do not know the condition of bitcoin in the future. But bitcoin is a world record in the history of currency. Its increasing popularity. Bitcoin has proven to be an incredible income for many people. In the future, bitcoin becomes the perfect digital currency, all the risks in bitcoin will be minimized.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:33:34 PM

I see bitcoin 20 years from now is the fastest and growing bitcoin as you can see bitcoin from nowadays its market value is getting increase right now. And bitcoin will never stop as soon as to be legal. As you can see bitcoin is more convenient since its a hassle free you dont have to to any branch just to pay your bills.
As far as I can see its value is getting lower and lower. And about the legal thing with bitcoin- it's mostly legal in every country.
Oxydarck

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:48:45 PM

In my mind bitcoin have a really good future because maybe he will increase to achieve 30.000 dollar and after that he will disincrease to 5000 dollar or maybe more lower.

GRAFT (https://www.graft.network/ico/) ║║║ Decentralized Universal Payment Processor (https://www.graft.network/ico/) ║║║ GRAFT (https://www.graft.network/ico/)
ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2115188.0)▬║║║▬ICO STARTS ON JAN 18, 2018 (https://www.graft.network/ico/)
▬▬▬▬▬▮ Twitter (https://twitter.com/graftnetwork) ▮ Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Graft-460292407666720/) ▮ Telegram (https://t.me/joinchat/EneBw0RALAOjkSL2mdt2Gw) ▮ Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/Graft/) ▮▬▬▬▬▬
monkeykiss21

Activity: 214

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:55:43 PM

Bitcoin now a days it's increasing the main of popularity. Why?  Because of the increasing knowing people about it. And the good profitable earning a lot of it so people got enterested to joined here. And because of that more to increase by people joining here more currency to create here.
DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 11:05:48 PM

If I see from very rapid technological developments, bitcoin may be the main currency that functions like ordinary money, but with the making of bitcoin major currencies will not eliminate the role of ordinary money. Because some people still use regular money.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:31:43 PM

What do you expect with bitcoin,becoming a national currency of some countries . Grin Tongue the price of bitcoin will continue to rise and the transaction charges will keep on increasing till the lightening network is activated,the future of bitcoin depends upon how long people will wait for their transaction to reach their wallet before looking for new coins.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:40:40 PM

bitcoin will never be the world's major currency. because of limited access that can not be done by the layman. and other than that the world bank will not let this happen. because bitcoin and crypto can not be controlled easily. for the moment we just simply enjoy the growth and benefit from all this
Weldhers

Activity: 135
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:39:25 AM

in my opinion, the future of bitcoin will be very popular over now because as time passes bitcoin prices are rising so many people are interested in investing in bitcoin because they believe they will profit much from bitcoin
Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:42:17 AM

well....bitcoin,we really have a future in this.if you are a person who have a good heart and you know how to earn money,then you have a good future here in bitcoin,so come on guys join us...never loose hope.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: