Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:02:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the future of Bitcoin?  (Read 818 times)
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:05:28 PM

Bitcoin, I guess, will be legalized to countries that have users of bitcoin. Bitcoin lets us have faster transactions that is wht bitcoin will be used every time. Hoping for it to pump back to 20000 dollars mark.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:26:35 PM

I think the future of bitcoin is very bright because bitcoin is the most trusted, legit and secured digital currency even it has a disadvantage because there's a people who use bitcoin to scam and to be dishonest to a person who know about bitcoin but i hope that the bitcoin will have a better and bright future because he help a lot of people
shi07

Activity: 122
Merit: 15

Long Live BTC

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:24:03 AM

I thick bitcoin become popular all over the world every people will have an account and everybody gain an income through this.And also bitcoin in the future is the key to poverty eradication.
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:28:19 AM

the future of bitcoin is very good and stable, traders like bitcoin when looking at bitcoin prices are very high and good. you can buy bitcoin when the price is low and can sell bitcoin at high prices, because the prediction of bitcoin price in 2018 will be higher.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Lyne01

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:31:44 AM

What is the future of Bitcoin BTC? Will it become a mainstream currency, or will its popularity wane, and why?
Bitcoin's future, I think, will become the main digital cryptocurrency. Everyone will be joining and using Bitcoin. People will become very popular about Bitcoin. It is a long term currency in the digital world. As long as there is internet, Bitcoin will continue to reign.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Btcjunpitz18

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:01:45 AM

What is the future of Bitcoin BTC? Will it become a mainstream currency, or will its popularity wane, and why?
Bitcoin's future, I think, will become the main digital cryptocurrency. Everyone will be joining and using Bitcoin. People will become very popular about Bitcoin. It is a long term currency in the digital world. As long as there is internet, Bitcoin will continue to reign.

Bitcoin's future is as shine as a star because people using bitcoin as the source of income especially for those who do not have stable job. Bitcoin will shine every year as it's market value increases.

shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:23:04 AM

Well, if you will think about future of Bitcoin, basically speaking, We all know that all people cannot predict what's future of Bitcoin. But as we see Bitcoin now, Bitcoin is so volatile on its price. But as the time goes by, The price is increasing and increasing. Well, Bitcoin is now got popularity in all over the world. And im predicting that in 2018, The demand of it will increase and increase. Im not believing that Bitcoin will replace fiats because many people are not aware about bitcoin and there are people does not using internet or social media that can access bitcoin. But i know that Bitcoin will be a legit cryptocurrency in all over the world.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
vergel24official

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:01:12 PM

It is more acceptable and legalized by more country and it is taxable by other countries and more stores will adopt it.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 02:14:07 PM

Bitcoin, I guess, will be legalized to countries that have users of bitcoin. Bitcoin lets us have faster transactions that is wht bitcoin will be used every time. Hoping for it to pump back to 20000 dollars mark.
What are you saying man, is it even true? The faster transaction? Really? I don't think that is true to be believed after you read it. There more than thousands and thousand unconfirmed transaction with complete stress on miners and in turn they are incurring huge fees from us. More than $30 USD for single transaction with no garuntee that it will get confirmed. And you are saying that it is making everything easy for us? Lolz!

The prices and market capitalism will increase for the bitcoin no matter what but its none of use if you can't send the bitcoin easily from one location to other in little times. The bitcoin legalisation seems to far away from now as there are many development needs to be done before that.
Glydel1999

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:22:54 PM

One day we will also experience difficulties and help my parents. and it can be a good idea for our bitcoin
romina0310

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:25:06 PM

As for me. In the coming years, bitcoin will be more highly popular. It is because a lot of people could testify by then how bitcoin has been helpful. It may have as well increased its value, and by that time, it is possible that the government has already acknowledged bitcoin.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:26:12 PM

For me bitcoin is already popular that is the reason why bitcoin price became expensive and maybe it fall because of some reason which is panic selling because of Christmas . As of now bitcoin keep recovering maybe it will continue the journey to the top . I hope it will give us a happy new year.
Mmaklay4

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:32:30 PM

Cмoтpю нa cвoи 0,014 BTC ... кoгдa жe oни бyдyт цeлым cocтoяниeм, кaк  в пиcьмe из бyдyщeгo пиcaлocь))) эx зaжили бы))
elllee

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:33:52 PM

I think bitcoin value is limitless in the future, limitless means going higher and higher its value. Now is the good time to buy Bitcoin and make a big profit in the end of 2017.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:34:20 PM

for me bitcoin for the future is very expensive and worldwide adopting of bitcoin become legal, people turning to focus investing in bitcoin as cryptocurrency 5 to 10 year from now bitcoin popularization reach upto 20 to 30 percent of the population in the world are knows the important of bitcoin being virtual cryptocurrency.

enjotan

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:35:34 PM

no one ever knows what will happen in the future. I think everyone has different predictions, but if you look at bitcoin development over time. bitcoin has a top position and a bright future in the crypto world.
yummy23

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:37:37 PM

i think in this world,when everything is evolving in the digital unit.This is the Future
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:39:56 PM

just wait 3 years at 2020 bitcoin expectation $400,000
And what if in the meantime we will face bitcoin death spiral and bitcoin's mempool will overload? We need to have a serious contingency plan.
It is foolish to think that Bitcoin (or any other crypto) can be upgraded its on chain capabilities to accumulate growing number of users.
Lightning network, where art thou? Either we will have huge price spike after next halving or bitcoin will fail before that.
mustakforum

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:41:35 PM

One of the reasons why Bitcoin exists, is that in the future, humans need a very secure economic security system.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:03:09 PM

I believe in bitcoin even  there are many problem's around. Future depends from solving main problem's that concerns using bitcoins, 2 years ago that was cheaper, easier and faster, what has changed? Too many people joined, that is good thing but now bitcoin core needs to find a way to make all this problem's disappear. How will they do that I can't say, I don't have knowledge about that, I'm interested only in market. We expect segwit to be activated and lighting too, when that come we will see bitcoin rising like crazy again. I'm sure that will come, and sooner it come that will be better for bitcoin and all of us, race on the markets is going on, and I thinl any altcoins wish to be first.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███