Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:36:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make money from bounty  (Read 2897 times)
Lordshiva

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:26:07 PM

I heard bounty is good source to make some crypto. I want make some extra bucks please let me know some step by step process. I didt have any wallet yet. What is address I don't know. Please suggest.
You first need to learn about crypto bro...what are wallets and all...seach for some youtube videos in hindi

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:28:23 PM

Bounty is an incentive program for Promoting and Advertising the ICO. Only Good Bounty program can give you returns.. Else you will be left with some coins which are useless.  Huh Huh do your homework on Coin Investing more before even entering to any of the bounty

A very important lesson is that buy/sell based on your own research and not on anybody else or some telegram group which recommends as per their interest and in the end you will realize you are left with worthless coin and you have lost your money.
manojpatelme

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:34:43 AM

Do not directly jump to bounty and ICO's. First you have to learn about crypto currency like how it works what are the DO and  DON'T, wallet, BTC address, study about exchanges etc and then go for ICO learning (The project, how they work) and watch some ICO to be listed in exchange   . give some time to learn about crypto by watching you tube videos or asking any friend who is already involved in the same then you will understand how to do bounties and how to choose good ico.
Rameshvijay45

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:54:25 AM

Before committing or entering to an bounty research the project and team members and confirm that is a legal project and analysis there white paper if you like there project participate.

And you can participate on bounty but before that you need to be active on all social media accounts.and follow there bounty rules so you will get tokens.

The most bounties social media accounts required:
1.Facebook having more friends
2.Twitter having more followers
3.Blogs/Articles/Video reviewers
5.reddit,Instagram, LinkedIn etc...

►◄OPTHERIUM◄►
◄► Synergy of Blockchain solutions™ ►◄
https://optherium.io/
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:04:37 PM

In order to make money from bounty we should be first become jr member and start applying for bounties in bounty sections of all  the bounties signature campaigns are most preferred
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:24:50 AM

I heard bounty is good source to make some crypto. I want make some extra bucks please let me know some step by step process. I didt have any wallet yet. What is address I don't know. Please suggest.

Earning from bounty differs from time to time.  It may be very high rewards paying scheme during bull phase but reverse is true during bear phase.  Currently bear phase is running; and prices are down so bounty is not proving to be so profitable.  But strategy is earn and keep coins with you wait with patience for bull phase.

Ardazello

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:03:18 PM

Making money on bounty is very easy. You can get ETH by using your Bitcointalk, Facebook or Twitter accounts to participate in this bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5039136.0
callyf

Activity: 203

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:39:54 PM

Hello all,
I m also not much more experience in the this but I have to say do like a worker bounty gives something of your hard work. Smiley
callyf

Activity: 203

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:42:56 PM

You can earning bounty money if you can regularly working in bounties and hold their coins for long time get decent earning from their free earned coins.

Yes Ankit sir you said very well holding coins for long time give money and better enthusiasm you create by doing so.
coinpricetoday

Activity: 211
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:38:35 PM

Read this nice article about earning money using bounty

https://cryptomaa.com/btc/how-to-earn-money-from-bounty-in-cryptocurrency/
Zae67

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:46:58 AM

nowadays many Bounties use ERC20, so I think to start we have to prepare a metamask wallet
technosaviour

Activity: 49
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 04:01:37 PM

Participating in bounty is easy but you need to maintain your reputation first on bitcointalk.
At least become a member then there will be no point.
After that goto Altcoin Announcement thread where you'll come across different cryptocurrencies being launched.
There will be a link provided for their bounty programs and announcements with proper instruction to participate and work.

Sample:- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2142876
So this is how Bounty works.

Form this I understood that, you need to atleast a Jr Member to participate.
Thanks for the sample url, it was really helpful in knowing how the bounty program works

TechnoSaviour ▲▼ Crypto and Mining Channel ▲▼ https://www.youtube.com/c/technosaviour
langaw2018
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:48:23 AM

Theres a lot of ways to earn money and make profits online, a bounty hunting is not the best to all people, instead, it depends on a person because there are lots of bounties who are not giving good income. I can say that bounty is good for those who are legendary ranks and other high-rank members of this forum, well you too can earn good enough if you participate in more than two campaign jobs such as Social media, article writing, signature and video making.
TusharMali99

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:27:10 AM

Participating in bounty is easy but you need to maintain your reputation first on bitcointalk.
At least become a member then there will be no point.
After that goto Altcoin Announcement thread where you'll come across different cryptocurrencies being launched.
There will be a link provided for their bounty programs and announcements with proper instruction to participate and work.

Sample:- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2142876
So this is how Bounty works.

Form this I understood that, you need to atleast a Jr Member to participate.
Thanks for the sample url, it was really helpful in knowing how the bounty program works

No, you need to be junior member only if you need to participate in signature bounties. A newbie can join Twitter, Reddit linkedin facebook bounties.

Content, video and signature campaigns give the best rewards.
Titurnight

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:03:02 AM

First of all u need so many followers on social media and good position rank on bitcoin talk . then you are able for bounties.
ADZbuzz

Activity: 117

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:09:48 AM

You can check the link below for an ongoing Bounty Campaign we are running.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5048062.0

See you there!
Agarthian

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:37:52 AM

first upgrade your btctalk account by being active

Also you can participate in bounty and signature campaigns along the way.
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:57:28 AM

The basic requirements are already being mentioned as i see above.
Frankly speaking in search of earning quick and a liable social networking traffics many among us choose inappropriate options such as fake friends, associating bots and others.
Yeah i do agree with the fact that reaching the level to earn maximum from bounty programs is not quite a very easy job but neither that hard anymore.

I highly recommend don't go for searching in google how to get 5K friends(the maximum allowed) in facebook in few minutes. Even if you managed to get some working it will be illegal and facebook might take your account down.
Rather start looking for a facebook game that you think is worth playing and enjoyable. The actual key to gain friends lies within the game. All you need to do is go to the facebook page/group of that particular game and write something appealing in comment under any of their post "Like i started playing this game and i'm active........Add me". Please make sure not to spam under every posts, rather keep a bit of patience. This way you can enjoy some time playing games as well as you will witness incoming friend request from time to time.

#1 Make sure in Friends Setting "Who can send you friend requests?" is set to "Everyone".
#2 If you are sending friend requests to other and if you find something like this pop-in up often "Does this person know you?" , do not send friend request to that respective person. If you continue it several times you will receive a block for some days.

ziyush

Activity: 406
Merit: 76

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:04:40 AM

Please read this article about how to earn from bounty

https://cryptomaa.com/btc/how-to-earn-money-from-bounty-in-cryptocurrency/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: