Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:33:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good time to buy Monero?  (Read 336 times)
fred22 (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:10:05 PM

I have invested in some of top 10 alts (except dash and BCH) and wondering if it is a good time to buy Monero?!
Your knowledge sharing is appreciated.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:18:43 PM

I have invested in some of top 10 alts (except dash and BCH) and wondering if it is a good time to buy Monero?!

Equal to trading many of the people invest on mining and make money by mining monero. So this coin will rock in next year as well you will find the monero will be 3rd coin after ethereum.
If you want to invest on monero you need to fund big amount in that coin. You check well according to your fund ability and do that.
cryptodrei

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

The future is your Genome

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:27:31 PM

Equal to trading many of the people invest on mining and make money by mining monero. So this coin will rock in next year as well you will find the monero will be 3rd coin after ethereum.
If you want to invest on monero you need to fund big amount in that coin. You check well according to your fund ability and do that.
Agreed monero is a good choice to invest in,you just wait for it dips if you missed yesterday's bloodbath.

fred22 (OP)

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:39:50 PM

Agreed monero is a good choice to invest in,you just wait for it dips if you missed yesterday's bloodbath.

Yes I missed yesterday'd chance and maybe I should wait unless it goes really high and when another crash happens it only drops to above where it is now.
Bobthethird

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:49:07 PM

I like Monero, too. 2018 may be the year for some privacy coins like Monero or Stratis with upcoming regulations from governments.

When to buy Monero: Nobody can tell you that. A correction or a new all time high might be around the corner, but nobody knows (or will tell you in a forum such as this)
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:26:10 PM

There is always good time to buy Monero.  Right now we are waiting or new wallets with latest updates that are already developed. Most important feature of last upgrade is multisig. Something that is very important for exchanges or merchants and specially decentralized markets.   There will be ofcourse a lot of other features as always are. Monero is after Bitcoin and Ethereum most developed coin.

After that 2018 will be super rich with new things in Monero with several Hardware wallets support and drastic reduce of transaction fees and transactions sizes with implementation of Bulletproofs.
gtsmmst

Activity: 226
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 06:31:47 PM

Monero is excellent investment! good choice! Wink

=====
Premium Blockchain, Cryptocurrency and Ethereum (ENS) Domains for sale -  https://t.co/lEOYVQlC2Y
=====
negamus

Activity: 245
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 06:33:49 PM

Very overvalued right now, the best time to buy this coin was just a month ago when the price was less than a hundred dollars, now it is going toward $400, i dont know what to do, but it feels tempting after all.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
VarDiff

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:35:46 PM

It's always a good time to buy Monero.

Sold my Monero before it was pumped (haha, classic) and still think that someday I will return my XMR part of portfolio back.
I don't know anything about Verge and other privacy-focused cryptocurrencies, but Monero looks really strong.

I follow Monero dev channel in Telegram and like to read their news & articles also.
ramsay snow

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:38:44 PM

yesterday all coins crashed. but we missed this opportunity. those who made the right decisions earned good money in two days.
i do not intend to buy at this price

burnum

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:43:41 PM

I bought in last night - today still looks good and I might buy more if I had the funds - I usually buy high supply low priced coins but monero caught my eye and it is one of the hodlable coins as it works its way toward the thousands $ value.

YESTERDAY WAS THE BEST TIME TO BUY MONERO

And that is why I bought in on its way back up.

Send me a message if you need me to respond to a post, or just send me some  $ADA in an amount that will get my attention = addr1qx7g7vzjtk9mcljxjy0vnewaljk33m67d227d95rsak8mmjdq5erwjygc05l6vftwdzy9qd3t4 9spl5kw5k6684gfawqw9r87w
DonaldTramponald

Activity: 301

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:42:45 PM

yesterday all coins crashed. but we missed this opportunity. those who made the right decisions earned good money in two days.
i do not intend to buy at this price

All is not lost. Notice how quickly recovered all of alts. I think next week we will see something similar. Most importantly, do not be greedy and to have time to fix the profit before the coins will subside.

ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:54:46 PM

And I think that it's too late to go to Monero. It was necessary to enter earlier. The coin is certainly still good to grow, but alas x100 it will hardly do. You need to enter into new promising projects. Do not think reklama, but here I have in the signature of one of these promising projects. Realization of real business from the real economy to the technology blockbuster!
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:03:20 PM

Today? No. Yesterday(22/12/2017-the date when the market crashed), yes. But is it too late to buy XMR? Depends on what you're planning to do with it. If you're buying it for a longer term, well good news for you, you can still buy it, store it in your hardware wallet. But if you're looking for a short term trade, then you can be faced with a possible sequence of circumstances which is too risky at the moment. Since it's XMR, I'd seriously like to suggest you to hold it for a long term, it'd be worth the time and the money. Cause you know how popular XMR is and how lit it's features are.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
drpixou

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:04:20 PM

Try BCH, I think is really better than just buying monero.
sajeebur rahaman

Activity: 224

I love Beauty

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 09:06:24 PM

Yes its price is very good daily candle bullish now price still 365$ now, Hopefully it will go up a lot

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Quantumplation

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:08:01 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2021, 12:57:35 AM by Quantumplation

NOTE: This message was originally not posted by me, but instead by someone who compromised my account.  I have deleted the content.

NOTE: This account was compromised from 2017 to 2021.  I'm in the process of deleting posts not made by me.
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:08:36 PM

Why do not you look at Monero's technical analysis?  In it, everything is clearly described: at the moment it's better to sell, and for the long term to buy intensively!
USScrypto

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:24:57 PM

Monero has very secure privacy and this make different Monero from others and in 2018 i can say that Monero will be in the top of his carear lol, u can invest without doubt to Monero.
membis

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:28:51 PM

Price of Monero now its not enough for this coin, this coin need to be in first five coins, and I am sure this coin will have very big increasin in 2018 maybe it ll be after Ethereum 3rd.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: