Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:40:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cash vs. Bitcoin  (Read 200 times)
Anonymous Kid (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 25

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:20:41 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 05:37:22 PM by Anonymous Kid

Okay so I created this thread to get the opinions and arguments for both sides.

When leaving a comment please start it with #Bitcoin or #BitcoinCash so that it can easily be identified which side you are arguing for.

I will update the OP of this thread to show the main arguments for both sides.

Example of an argument:
#BitcoinCash is better than Bitcoin because it's protocol stays closer to Satoshi's original vision.

Arguments for Bitcoin Cash:
Will be filled in once people start stating their points

Arguments for Bitcoin:
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:28:42 PM

#Bitcoincash I prefer BCH simply because I like cheap transaction fees and fast conformation times. I am not rich. Bitcoin is for the rich. I have a wallet with approx $300 I can't withe that money because it has lots of multiple inputs. That's money I need. I now no longer buy BTC for that reason as much as I love BTC
cryptodrei

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

The future is your Genome

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:33:20 PM

#Bitcoin the king will still hold the throne for years,i dont personally argue with people but i wont invest to the coin which is a copycat of its predecessor and only has larger blocksize,plus the greedy founder behind it who wants to rule the cryptoworld by overthrowing the king if he gets what he wants thats the end of the market he will be manipulating the price of the coins as he is doing right now with the help of his chinese friends.

Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:02:03 PM

why not both? i dont think that 1 coin should dominate and rule everything, diversify your holdings
negamus

Activity: 245
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 06:09:00 PM

Stop creating this kind of threads, we all know that bitcoin cash is CRAP, no one who has at least a tiny brain would be able to put money in there, that coin is super over RATED, no one believes in that, only the dev's of this shitty coin. Bitcoin core will always be the real bitcoin.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
gtsmmst

Activity: 226
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 06:16:13 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 06:29:01 PM by gtsmmst

Bitcoin cash because it is faster and soon people will understand that there is no point in bitcoin ,very expencive transaction

=====
Premium Blockchain, Cryptocurrency and Ethereum (ENS) Domains for sale -  https://t.co/lEOYVQlC2Y
=====
Elgrown

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:18:17 PM

dont need chose one coin, they are both good
Mr.Scott

Activity: 548
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:18:28 PM

BCH is nothing but most scamy coin. BTC king of crypto currency. The fact is, it is currently, because of difficulty and current price valuations, now TEMPORARILY more profitable to mine BCH than it is to mine BTC.  
bucksman5233

Activity: 264

TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 06:19:42 PM

Bitcoin cash is highly centralised and controlled by just some small people including criminals like Roger Ver. Their personal benefits are their top priority.
Bitcoin core is filled with good developers but their intentions are all wrong. They should atleast increase the blocksize to 2MB instead of over filled 1MB.

Qrivium

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:20:06 PM

many good reasons why people don't like BCC.  Smart money should invest in both at least for now
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:56:58 PM

BCH is operational "pump and dump" . BCH popular, because of the recent bitcoin transactions to be overloaded. To improve the speed and reduce the transaction cost of BCH was born. There may be one other currency surpass bitcoin it however not BCH. I still believe in bitcoin. Let's wait for them to resolve the difficult issues currently

Make me great again
tuiputui

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:46:20 PM

Bitcoin

It´s testing lightning network and that will solve the scalability problem.

Then BCH will have a problem because it will be just another fork trying to take the bitcoin branding and place... just like
Bitcoin Gold,
BitcoinZ,
Bitcoin Red,
Bitcoin Dark,
Bitcoin Script,
Bitcoi mini,
Bitcoin Diamond,
Bitcoin Silver,
Bitcoin Platinum,
Bitcoin Diamond,
Bitcoin Uranium,
Bitcoin Cash Plus,
Super Bitcoin,
Bitcoin God...
and on and on....

Yesterday on the crash i moved to BCH and a few hours later i went back to Bicoin after reading all the crap around this coin... it´s really not something i wanna support...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKMuYjqfT3s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCOjCEth6xI
https://twitter.com/JihanWu/status/731902686379933697

ahmetsusar

Activity: 70
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:09:21 PM

Bitcoin Cash was created as an answer to the years-long debate among the Bitcoin community regarding the best way to scale Bitcoin to more users. The most simple solution, and the one adopted by Bitcoin Cash, is to increase the Max Blocksize Limit parameter of the Bitcoin codebase. While Bitcoin’s block size limit remains at one megabyte (allowing for ~250,000 transactions per day), Bitcoin Cash has increased the limit to 8MB, allowing for around two million transactions to be processed per day.

As far as the users of Bitcoin/Bitcoin Cash are concerned there is very little noticeable difference on the frontend when using either currency. The main difference between these coins is the fact that, given equal hashrate, BCC protocol allows for more transactions per second which translates to faster payments and lower fees.
CyberR.

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:18:37 PM

#Bitcoin Cash over Bitcoin because Bitcoin id slow. Like, really slow, especially in comparison to banks that deal with credit card transactions. Visa processes roughly 1,700 transactions per second. Bitcoin network on the other hand processes 7 transactions per second.

With such a huge increase in transactions lately, it's taking days to get a transaction confirmed if done by a nominal tx fee.

I would always prefer faster transactions with lower fees, Would invest my money in it instead of Bitcoins.
TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:24:25 PM

#Bitcoin indeed has problems with scalability right now, but it will be solved when the Lighting Network is implemented. Bitcoin Cash, on the other side, doesn't have any real development ongoing and the only option it's intended to scale is by increasing blocks, which is unsustainable in the long run.

mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:29:58 PM

BCash is manipulated by the greed of the most greedy people in the market,roger ver and friends most of the are chinese,we all know what chinese are,they want to take over and rule the market.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
Shaour Zafar094

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:30:15 PM

#BitcoinCash. i think bitcoin cash is better only because it is cheaper than BITCOIN, becasue BITCOIN is not affordable by everyone but BItcoin cash can be affort by maximum people and they can earn a great deal of profit from it
drpixou

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:31:22 PM

Okay so I created this thread to get the opinions and arguments for both sides.

When leaving a comment please start it with #Bitcoin or #BitcoinCash so that it can easily be identified which side you are arguing for.

I will update the OP of this thread to show the main arguments for both sides.

Example of an argument:
#BitcoinCash is better than Bitcoin because it's protocol stays closer to Satoshi's original vision.

Arguments for Bitcoin Cash:

Arguments for Bitcoin:

With the current advantage that BC has on fees related to BTC, I think it may worth to turn into.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:37:54 PM

#BITCOIN of course, the original and the king of all cryptocurrencies. I still have faith on it and these problems that are coming out will be solved soon. Bitcoin cash is manipulated and being pushed by Roger Ver and his team wanting to take over bitcoin's place which is really something degrading on his stand as the pioneer investor of bitcoin, although I respect him as a human but I'm against with his belief.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:57:54 PM

why not both? i dont think that 1 coin should dominate and rule everything, diversify your holdings

Bitcoin Cash has some benefits under Bitcoin itself. First of all it is some improvements in blockchain technology. Bitcoin system still the most powerful and influential. It couldn’t be replaced in a near time.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: