Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:09:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 ETH - should buy alt or hold on to it  (Read 548 times)
nc50lc
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 5724

Self-proclaimed Genius

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:17:36 AM

Buy BTC now or join in some legit ICOs.
The current price for BTC is at the bottom (and currently gaining back) and it might reach a higher maximum price than before.
Hold what you can buy then buy-back your ETH when the price grew.
Take Bitcoin's volatility in your favor.

Or Invest in ICO that took your interest.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:17:49 AM

Depends on how much time you have and if you want high risk high returns, or a steady guaranteed growth. ETH is slow and steady, but alts can give you either high returns or complete losses! Pick a good one if you want to join the fun of trading.

Ayaancool

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:31:30 AM

Yes for me also i was holding some of my coins with high expectation and courage while it was dumping very hard now its value more than double Now i got some coin 2x some are more than 10x . Some coins i really regret not buying one is DENT another one Centra . Now price reaching to moon.
ramsay snow

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:38:15 AM

there's a price below 600 dollars. the price is already the lowest.
it would be a big mistake to sell it now, hold it till 1000 dollars!

nexus2k14

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:40:36 AM

- Safe Bet
Keep your 1ETH and be happy when the price starts rising again after New Year.
- Participate in good ICO
Good choice for quick profits but risky, not every project brings profits after Tokens start trading on an exchange.  
- Buy one of crypto from an exchange after ICO when the price is stable.
This option is safer than ICO but still risky and requires time to take profits.
- Leave 0.5ETH and invest in coins from Top 25 on CMC
A good way to invest without big risk, and you still can enjoy price rise when ETH go to 1000$ and have some alts too.
nicedreams

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:45:34 AM

I have increased my portfolio. I Have seen so many alt coins that were cheaper and I was holding on to ETH thinking  it will pave out. I wish i bough altcoins with it as that would got me some profits.

I was watching when it was less than 1 cent. today it is 25 cents. Wish I had invested in it when My gut  instincts was for it.

Did not want to loose the ether as i lost my other eth in Confido scam. Please advise.
It no hurt when putting a little bit of your portfolio to altcoin. Some that you willing to lose.
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:47:30 AM

Eth still has a long way to go, but so do alts. So unless we know what are alt coins you have in your mind no one can comment about what decision you should make. I personally have my eth invested in low and medium cap alts.

dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 11:08:29 AM

If you want to play short time you can sell your ETH when high and buy again if the price down. Like hit and run because on this last year the crypto price are always move unpredictable. But accroding my analyze you can take profit 20% every week with this condition. Just play safe if you still dont have any plan.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:15:29 AM

The recent weeks have become that classic alts season where almost any altcoin was rising for a large percentage with no reason at all. I myself have made quite a profit from that trend, it was so easy to make money. Just buy some alts that have not been pumped yet, hold, sell when it's rising. Done. Easy money.

What altcoins are you planning to buy? I'm afraid that we're near to the end of that alt seasons since BTC is dropping quite hard yesterday. I'm afraid that was the sign of an upcoming bear market. If you're still unsure what alts you want to buy, just hold on to those ETH. ETH and LTC are always a good investment. Those two are the real altcoin that will likely exist forever alongside Bitcoin.
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:17:14 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2017, 06:54:57 PM by AVAMONEY

I'm a little pessimistic Eth will have price fast increasing in early 2018, maybe around June-July it prices will rise dramatically because I believe in second quarter 2018 many altcoins will have huge success. Meanwhile, if you want to get a quick profit, then investing in another coin is something that is necessary, exchanging to Siacoin, NXT is a coins that have good prospects increasing price after the new year.
Minotus

Activity: 236

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:35:50 AM

Well it's a hard call to make. Both ethereum and other altcoins are down and they will increase sooner or later. So if you hold your ethereum or if you buy altcoins you it wont matter much and you will profit. If i had to decide i would buy some good alt coins and then hope for some of them to go like 10x.

rahleurfan

Activity: 232

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:28:16 PM

Learn patience. There are literally dozens of coins doing an x2 every day. If you do your research for twenty of coins, you'll be able to catch a 2x twice or thrice a month.
Djabba

Activity: 528

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:09:39 PM

You can leave 1 ETH and keep until spring because there should be growth. Or invest in a good ICO or buy cheap altcoins that cost 5-10 cents like cnd or prl - they too should grow by spring. There are a lot of options but how to do it is necessary to decide for yourself - there is a risk everywhere
popeye95

Activity: 398

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:22:09 PM

Hold it, ETH is good for Q1/2018. Check the price each day and have a cut loss order in USDT.
Cookies_N_Cream

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:25:38 PM

I'd probably hold on if I have 1 ETH on my wallet. I have this feeling that ETH will be the next Bitcoin so considering having 1 ETH in the future with the price of 1 BTC now is considered a fortune to me enough to build a simple house. I can still deposit more ETH to invest in some new profitable new coins.
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:31:10 PM

Hold on my friend eth has reached at a highest point of $900. It is currently down because the market is highly volatile and as always btc is falling so this is also why eth is falling.

If you looking to make more profit then sell it now and rebuy at $600. It's not a guarantee as there is a risk involved that price might not fall that low.
Alns

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:35:39 PM

I was watching when it was less than 1 cent. today it is 25 cents. Wish I had invested in it when My gut  instincts was for it. Did not want to loose the ether as i lost my other eth in Confido scam. Please advise.

You have just answered to yourself, and you are not aware of that altcoins are not the same as icos.

You invested on Coinfido, you were a dumb person by doing it because no one who has some knowledge would do it. And yes, coinfido was an ico.

Probably the token that you saw that went from one cent to 22 cents was Verge right? This was the only one who did that increase in less than a week.

Keep that eth, do not sell it, do not risk your whole portfolio
13ex07

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:08:38 PM

Learn patience. There are literally dozens of coins doing an x2 every day. If you do your research for twenty of coins, you'll be able to catch a 2x twice or thrice a month.
It sets thinking. It is your trade strategy?

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
vejdemann

Activity: 350
Merit: 75

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:14:37 PM

What are you waiting for? And are you ready to lose something or everything? These two questions, the answers of which will give you the answer on your question. Want to risk and make money quickly, buy altcoins. You are ready to wait, hold your ETH.
rexter

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:28:50 PM

I suggest is to hold it as long as you can your 1ETH will have a very good profit sooner Ethereum is keep on rising more huge profit day by day is coming for you just be patient don't be to rush to gain more profit.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: