Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:56:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 ETH - should buy alt or hold on to it  (Read 541 times)
samy_voc (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:08:59 PM

I have increased my portfolio. I Have seen so many alt coins that were cheaper and I was holding on to ETH thinking  it will pave out. I wish i bough altcoins with it as that would got me some profits.

I was watching when it was less than 1 cent. today it is 25 cents. Wish I had invested in it when My gut  instincts was for it.

Did not want to loose the ether as i lost my other eth in Confido scam. Please advise.
burnum

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:13:15 PM

What alts do you have your eye on?

Send me a message if you need me to respond to a post, or just send me some  $ADA in an amount that will get my attention = addr1qx7g7vzjtk9mcljxjy0vnewaljk33m67d227d95rsak8mmjdq5erwjygc05l6vftwdzy9qd3t4 9spl5kw5k6684gfawqw9r87w
anjuara29

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:16:37 PM

From my opinion if you have 1 ETH then you should hold it for long term. Because ETH price will increase very soon. In that case i will recommend you if you hold then you will get a very good profit from them. Or you can trade with this 1 ETH this is also a profitable way for you.
Juzion

Activity: 234

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:18:14 PM

I have increased my portfolio. I Have seen so many alt coins that were cheaper and I was holding on to ETH thinking  it will pave out. I wish i bough altcoins with it as that would got me some profits.

I was watching when it was less than 1 cent. today it is 25 cents. Wish I had invested in it when My gut  instincts was for it.

Did not want to loose the ether as i lost my other eth in Confido scam. Please advise.

My recommendation to invest on DBT tokens ICO, which is goind to end on 3days. here is the link https://datbit.org/
wisdomcn

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:26:30 PM

Well this days there are so many altcoin with promising future, but there is always a high level of risk involved when it have to do with investing into altcoins. I will advise anyone when investing into any altcoin, you should be able to do some home work by trying to understand the concept of the project, study there road map. Possibly consult some persons who have a better understanding and experience  about cryptocurrencies.
mahimonliner

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 06:37:22 PM

From my opinion if you have 1 ETH then you should hold it for long term. Because ETH price will increase very soon. In that case i will recommend you if you hold then you will get a very good profit from them. Or you can trade with this 1 ETH this is also a profitable way for you.
Undoubtedly holding ether will give big returns, also trading ether with alts will also be rewarded. He can actually increase the amount of ether he has.

abderrazak belkhir

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:43:55 PM

If you find a trusted profitable altcoin buy it if no the best thing is to hold it...eth will rise as i know
samy_voc (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:47:07 PM

Thanks I am almost in this for last 4 months yet to make any profits.
Didin

Activity: 395

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:48:22 PM

trade your eth in ethereum trading pairs
most of crypto exchange have ethereum trading pairs especially with ethereum based tokens,,
so you can increase your eth

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:14:51 PM

i will suggest you to invest. money in circulation will make you more money rather than holding the ethereum. chose your tokens or coins sell high then buy low, do it again and again, you will may make 2 eth from 1 eth in a month

kinilawnabakulaw

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:17:29 PM

I suggest that you hold on to it as ETH is also one of the leading altcoin and is really doing good in the marketplace. However, if you are eyeing a more compretitive crypto then it depends on you.

SakinaPrincess

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:20:38 PM

Sell your ether while its still up in bitcoin rates. Buy few altcoins, I recommend you to buy BLUE if you want to earn quick.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
ferrybitcoin.1996

Activity: 294
Merit: 119

For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 07:22:32 PM

I recommend to Hold it, we dont know ETH will REACH 1,5K USD next year.

tanoe

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:28:07 PM

with 1 ETH, I thought this better to hold than you buy some altcoin. but, actually, this depends on what altcoin you mean. some altcoin, have a bright future with a fast growth.  Cheesy
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:28:31 PM

I think you have to think like a lot of people when start with crytoword. big profit is what we want and of course it comes with risks. investment with other altcoin if luck smiles with you, the profits will be greater than the storage ETH. However the selection of the altoin would be appropriate. I think that you should challenge

Make me great again
13ex07

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:29:20 PM

It is a lottery. Buy several different altcoin from the first 20 coinmarketcap

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
anasso

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:32:30 PM

i think the best idea to do is buying altcoins. why?

in the best case, ethereum can do x2 or x3.

about altcoins, if you can find a good project, you can make easily x20 or even x100.
kumara

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:34:30 PM

It is good to diversify. If you dont need to free up resources for trade, I would hang on the 1 ETH.
mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:41:17 PM

Holding the your eth wont give you x4 or even more in a day,i got a good trade today which i invested 1BTC to NXT after 6long hours it turned to 4btc isnt that great?

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:42:23 PM

If I were you, I would have kept it until some really good investment comes up, then invested it on that. Never buy anything that convinces you %99 to buy it, only wait for %100.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: