Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:37:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 ETH - should buy alt or hold on to it  (Read 541 times)
lovela

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 06:51:37 AM

If I have 1 Ethereum today I would rather buy top Altcoins that has the potential to become the next Ethereum or even the Bitcoin.
I'm going to invest it in under a dollar price coin like Ripple, Dogecoin, Verge and other low priced top Altcoin that has the potential to grow and increase their value over time.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:53:53 AM

For now im a little bit crazy about ethereum rather then bitcoin.. because all of alts currently using it platform now. it has it chance to grow big equal to bitcoin i believe. this make me to focus on ethereum more now.
lovela

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 06:54:38 AM

Investing into underrated but good coins is one of the best shot for the future. You can get a lot of coins out from 1 Ethereum so if that coin you'll invested will rise more then you're very lucky.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:23:26 AM

EHT is one of the best altcoins now. It can increase to $1000 ETH in 2018. So you should not sell them now to invest in other coins. Unless you wanna get profit quickly, you can sell it and buy ICO tokens.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                     

Powered by,
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:08:09 PM

I have increased my portfolio. I Have seen so many alt coins that were cheaper and I was holding on to ETH thinking  it will pave out. I wish i bough altcoins with it as that would got me some profits.

I was watching when it was less than 1 cent. today it is 25 cents. Wish I had invested in it when My gut  instincts was for it.

Did not want to loose the ether as i lost my other eth in Confido scam. Please advise.

Tell me please what the best altcoins you have now. Do you have Ripple? This currency  show good results at last time. There are many other good altcoins. Some of them are falling now. But this is temporarily.
13ex07

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:36:50 PM

There are problems with Ethereum blockchain design, it has frequent bottlenecks. Each node has to process every single transaction in the entire network. Plus Proof of Work is quite expensive.
Other than these old problems, there is another issue that once the smart contract is loaded onto the blockchain, it becomes immutable and irreversible. In case there is a bug its ramifications can be devastating.

Im my opinion ETH is not a good investment for the future.
If to look at the road map of ETH, then it is possible to see that they improve it

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
dragon695

Activity: 449
Merit: 103

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:12:52 PM

You should not sell it for money now. Let hold until it rise to $1000 in 2018 or you can invest in ICO projects. One of the best token is Envion now.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Wildwest

Activity: 1742
Merit: 315

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:21:25 PM

I will guess you to keep holding because ethereum is the best profitable investment as i know than any altcoins. I also know Ethereum have potential to rise in the future although the value of ethereum can be considered as under value since a few months ago hit 0.1 Bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
neolite

Activity: 206
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:28:04 PM

If you want to earn more you can trade on bittrex.I trade for one week and I doubled my btc.You need patience and knowledges about how a altcoin work about supply and volume.

YYmeans

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:29:04 PM

I have increased my portfolio. I Have seen so many alt coins that were cheaper and I was holding on to ETH thinking  it will pave out. I wish i bough altcoins with it as that would got me some profits.

I was watching when it was less than 1 cent. today it is 25 cents. Wish I had invested in it when My gut  instincts was for it.

Did not want to loose the ether as i lost my other eth in Confido scam. Please advise.
If you want to earn  a lot of money from your 1 ETH , you have to use it to invest in some other projects. Or else you can hold it for earning fewer money than investing .

Anchor867

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:36:02 PM

maybe you can hold and buy another alt but you can also buy the half of your ethereum and buy another altcoin to make your profits much more bigger whuile holding your ethereum
Turk Ace

Activity: 360
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 07:15:56 PM

What coin are you talking about that went up by 25x? Yes it is a good idea to diversify your portfolio. Do not just hold Eth. I believe in eth and that you will or it greatly but you could have smaller investments in other coins and use those profits to help your main investment which is Eth.
jk9694

Activity: 274
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:24:05 PM

Hold it until it doubles, then pinch a little and put it into other altcoins
I do so sometimes with other alt
gazilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:33:23 PM

It all depends how involved you are in crypto daily. If you do not have time to trade and watch the market then HOLD, but if you have the time you have to invest it and hopefully increase the quantity. Wink
OneCoinMan

Activity: 644
Merit: 12

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:36:59 PM

EHT is one of the best altcoins now. It can increase to $1000 ETH in 2018. So you should not sell them now to invest in other coins. Unless you wanna get profit quickly, you can sell it and buy ICO tokens.
Not "can", but "must". 1k$ by January and 5k+ by end of 2018, i think. Vitalik will develop ETH network. Casper protorol is good think for eth, PoS is the future

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
shams

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:41:42 PM

I am sure ETH is a very good coin for long term. And in 2018 it will be huge so I would recommend you to hold the ETH and you will get good profit from it.
MrKubem

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 08:37:59 PM

In my opinion, you should keep eth. It will rapidly increase sharply in 2018. Perhaps during that time with so many altcoin will increase its value after the ICO. But be careful with everything, and then try to convert altcoin through ETH to see its true value. Choose your path to make a decision. If difficult. Follow me do not do anything and hold ETH.

wildflower18

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:39:09 AM

I am sure ETH is a very good coin for long term. And in 2018 it will be huge so I would recommend you to hold the ETH and you will get good profit from it.
Eth this year will be huge when you check the price it starting to increased. Yes this year is the time for eth so I will choose to hold ethereum than selling it now with regret later.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
kiver

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:17:17 AM

will you could play around with it on exchanges and maybe increase you 1 eth to 1 and half but you have to know what you are doing first holding strategy also could get you profit on the long term eth will go up just like any other altcoin choose what is best for you, you could also invest in some other altcoins that has the potential to go up good luck   
youok

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:21:20 AM

if you have 1 eth, you can hold it. because the price of eth in this few months has a good increase. but if you want your eth  investing to alt, i give some suggestions before you invest in alt.
1. you have to collect a lot of information about the project of ico, road map, dev team etc.
2. you should ask advice from an experienced person regarding alt investment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: