Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:00:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 ETH - should buy alt or hold on to it  (Read 548 times)
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:24:16 AM

The choice is yours. The reason you still have ether today is because you are still holding on to it. And in all fairness, ether has increase in value up to 150% in less han 3 months! Isn't that a good return?

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
jack long

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:25:10 AM

stand alone until the end of the year will be, I assure you can ride more than two time comparison of current prices. therefore, of course, need the patience to wait for the high one year.
gowron24

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:28:35 AM

There are so many good altcoin there right now, that I would diversify the one ether, like half and half. If zou choose right, zou will make a profit, AND keep ETH for a good price - as a long term investment it seems just wonderful.
Temmy007

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:31:14 AM

You can hardly make two times the value of your ethereum  in 3 months, I would advice you invest in ICU projects,  they can give you up to 100 times,  look at Wabi icon,  if you have partake in the pre-sale,  you would have made 188* times now.  Follow Ian Valina on twitter,  the guy is a good investor to follow
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 07:32:07 AM

ETH is grow very well if you want to good returns then hold it because ETH fork is coming its price will rise more. I recommend you hold it for till the end of January 2018 or at least wait fos over

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:33:25 AM

if it was me I will hold 0,5 eth & the rest I buy for token or maybe participate on ICO. ethereum is great for long term invesment but I think sometimes we need to gain more proffit on short term trading. buy some token and sell it back when it high to get more ethereum, off course its all risky, you can win or loose
engrshu

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:33:37 AM

1 eth is a good start in investing. But you really need to be careful in choosing what altcoin are you planning to invest to. That's a good thing for short term investment. But if you want a long term, my advice is just hold on to your eth, the coin is increasing even though not as fast as btc. But eth has a bright future.

[
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:40:46 AM

I have increased my portfolio. I Have seen so many alt coins that were cheaper and I was holding on to ETH thinking  it will pave out. I wish i bough altcoins with it as that would got me some profits.

I was watching when it was less than 1 cent. today it is 25 cents. Wish I had invested in it when My gut  instincts was for it.

Did not want to loose the ether as i lost my other eth in Confido scam. Please advise.

Invest half of your ethereum into other coins like XRP or other coins which has been in trending in recent times and make quick money with that by trading them when price bump occurs and buy other coins when it dumps.Or ypu can invest on ICOs which give more proifts than altcoin investments but many ICOs are scam so research about the ICO before investing on them.
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:07:32 PM

The best one is to hold your eth you do not know how far the others will take or stand plus if you can't decide better to be at piece in ethereum than to choose the other but make you worried all the time.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
VSOP_VSOP

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:20:12 PM

I think it is better to exchange the ETH to Alts. Which of? It depends on you. You can listen to others and to commit an error, but you can trust your intuition and win a jackpot. I would have considered good projects, which hasn't promoted yet, but already traded much more then ico prices.
SNAPCALLHERO

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:57:00 PM

1 ETH is not a big money. So, i think you should invest it in few cheap coins now. Playkey, Neumark and Paragon are my advice for you. Let access their website to get more detail and invest in them

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: