Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:34:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ][SCORE] [POS] [MASTERNODES] New Whitepaper!  (Read 30780 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Spekske

Activity: 673
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 01:31:33 PM

Just make sure you don't fall into the confusion trap. The old and the new coin are 2 totally separate coins.

Things you can NOT do:

- you can NOT transfer coins from the old wallet to the new wallet and vice versa
- you can NOT withdraw coins from Cryptopia or any exchange running the old coin to the new wallet
- you can NOT deposit coins from the new wallet to Cryptopia or any exchange running the old coin

You COULD however buy old coins on Cryptopia or any exchange running the old coin and swap them for new ones.
For those who cannot or won't read please read the above again. I do however agree that part of the confusion is based on using the same name for the new and the old coin. The new one should get a new name for the simple reason that the old SCORE is listed in several places like Cryptopia, it will continue to be listed there and people will continue mining it in its current POW/Scrypt form.

hi,
old scorecoin will not be listed in the exchanges forever, they will delist it as whenever we want. i am in contact with their teams.
also swap will not be forever, it will have an end, as soon as we have an exchange.
also every single website wich score lists will be contacted and informed.

That's not entirely correct. People that hold the original coin and invested in it are the owners. They cannot be forced to swap, that's a free choice. The original one will continue to be there and can be mined as long as they want.

Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:43:24 PM

Just make sure you don't fall into the confusion trap. The old and the new coin are 2 totally separate coins.

Things you can NOT do:

- you can NOT transfer coins from the old wallet to the new wallet and vice versa
- you can NOT withdraw coins from Cryptopia or any exchange running the old coin to the new wallet
- you can NOT deposit coins from the new wallet to Cryptopia or any exchange running the old coin

You COULD however buy old coins on Cryptopia or any exchange running the old coin and swap them for new ones.
For those who cannot or won't read please read the above again. I do however agree that part of the confusion is based on using the same name for the new and the old coin. The new one should get a new name for the simple reason that the old SCORE is listed in several places like Cryptopia, it will continue to be listed there and people will continue mining it in its current POW/Scrypt form.

hi,
old scorecoin will not be listed in the exchanges forever, they will delist it as whenever we want. i am in contact with their teams.
also swap will not be forever, it will have an end, as soon as we have an exchange.

That's not entirely correct. People that hold the original coin and invested in it are the owners. They cannot be forced to swap, that's a free choice. The original one will continue to be there and can be mined as long as they want.

Well I suggest you withdrawal the coins off the exchange into your own wallet. Therefore you will still own the coins you bought. But as for the DEV switching the block chain on the exchanges as well. He can do as he sees fit.
Spekske

Activity: 673
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 02:00:36 PM

Things you can NOT do:

hi,

Well I suggest you withdrawal the coins off the exchange into your own wallet. Therefore you will still own the coins you bought. But as for the DEV switching the block chain on the exchanges as well. He can do as he sees fit.
I don't have any coins, I am just pointing out the fact that people have a free choice, Cryptopia for one is not going to switch out the blockchain, they can list the new coin if the dev is prepared to pay for a new listing, so until then the old coin will stay there.

ryanemerick

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:48:04 PM

Hi Community,

We slightly changed the swap engine and added an extra field called “transaction Id.” This will ensure that a swap request can be only created after the amount has been sent to the swap address. The swap address itself can be now directly found on the swap request page

This should make the process safer and easier to validate.

Best Regards
Ryan
marksteven (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:05:42 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2017, 04:16:17 AM by marksteven

Scorecoin Masternodes Version is added to https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-SCORE.htm       Exchange, Happy Trading!
Altzox

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 04:58:46 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2017, 05:17:40 AM by Altzox

Hi Mark and community!

It's been a few days since I was your project and I like it parcontre I did not understand everything at the different coin, because I am interested to invest at my level in the MN and not the simple coin, If I buy old coin on cryptopia how can I do to exchange them for new?

Thanks
Altzox
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:36:36 AM

You can NOT send from Cryptopia to Coinsmarkets Scorecoins, as Cryptopia has the old version and Coinsmarkets the new Masternode Version. You have to swap to new Scorecoin Masternode version to sell at http://coinsmarkets.com/
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:47:55 AM

Hi Mark and community!

It's been a few days since I was your project and I like it parcontre I did not understand everything at the different coin, because I am interested to invest at my level in the MN and not the simple coin, If I buy old coin on cryptopia how can I do to exchange them for new?

Thanks
Altzox
hi,
you have to swap them. here are detailed information http://scorecoin.net/swapengine.html

we swapped already millions of coins in 3 days
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:28:40 AM

I spoke with Cryptopia to delist the old Scorecoin, they delist it with today,withdraw your coins!Also you can still swap coins, at coinexchange.io the old scores you can buy and swap, i am also in contact with them to delist soon.Swap will not be forever.
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:40:52 AM

From now on use coinexchange deposit adress as old adress in swap engine for swapping at http://scorecoin.net/swapengine.html   , till they delist the old scorecoin too
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:39:57 AM

We are also into another exchange listed now:

BTC Market: https://globecryptomarkets.com/market/154
LTC Market: https://globecryptomarkets.com/market/156
DOGE Market: https://globecryptomarkets.com/market/155
seddik

Activity: 425

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:45:20 AM

hello dev,
i have the old score coin on cryptopia, can i use cryptopia's wallet as old address on swap.
also i could nit download the new wallet from MEGA, do you have any other download sourse.
thanks.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:48:29 AM

hello dev,
i have the old score coin on cryptopia, can i use cryptopia's wallet as old address on swap.
also i could nit download the new wallet from MEGA, do you have any other download sourse.
thanks.
yes,you can use for today. but from tomorrow please use coinexchange.io deposit adress as old adress, till they delist wich will be soon too
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:49:05 AM

hello dev,
thanks.

https://mega.nz/#!Q3wFQDaI!_RQKyCCjzbdO_4Vl99ZLbjYXk7zeEeBa1uth2kS9vy4

this is the working link,i dont know why you cant download
sultanx3

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:12:31 AM

Hi, is there a wallet version for Mac user ?
Sexy_Token

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:29:01 AM

Hi,

Trying to get SCORE out of Cryptopia to trade for the new ones.

But how do we get our SCORE deposit address? When I click deposit it doesn't provide an address and says they are delisting the coin.

So how can we do the token swap?

Cheers

seddik

Activity: 425

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:35:21 AM

Hi,

Trying to get SCORE out of Cryptopia to trade for the new ones.

But how do we get our SCORE deposit address? When I click deposit it doesn't provide an address and says they are delisting the coin.

So how can we do the token swap?

Cheers

yeah it did happen to me.
i think we have to withdraw our coins to coinexchange for getting our old score deposit address for the swap.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:36:48 AM

You can still buy old Scorecoins from coinexchange.io and swap it to the new Masternode Version Scorecoins , for swap look here http://scorecoin.net/swapengine.html
MNTOP

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

mntop.co.in

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 09:36:55 AM

Hello. We have opened a new Masternodes Statistical Service.

https://mntop.co.in

We want add SCORE coin to our list.
We select statistics on new coins that support masternodes.
We want to help find coin for invest in a huge list of currencies.
Also we run your masternode on our service.

This will be a good advertisement for your project.

If you are interested, please fill form on website.

★ http://mntop.co.in ★
acemibtc

Activity: 456
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:39:37 AM

Has anyone already received awards for a MN, how many coins?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: