Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:50:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ][SCORE] [POS] [MASTERNODES] New Whitepaper!  (Read 30791 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:29:26 AM

pos do not work

Works fine, your stake is probably too small
marksteven (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:30:11 AM

Please guys , dont spread fud here, if you have problems, pm us.
We try our best to help you guys, but not in this way! If you influence the coin in bad way, dont await help from us!
We appreciate especially the long time community members and holders, and we try our best.
seddik

Activity: 425

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:40:34 AM

hello all,
so coinexchange still have the old scorecoin? Huh Huh
they said they will update to the new one on the 01/06.
and coinsmarkets is down for days now, i think we need cryptopia back.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:44:43 AM

hello all,
so coinexchange still have the old scorecoin? Huh Huh
they said they will update to the new one on the 01/06.
and coinsmarkets is down for days now, i think we need cryptopia back.

we have atm https://stocks.exchange/trade/SCORE/BTC

coinexchange has it in maintainance atm, yes and they agreed to update it
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:02:55 AM

Unfortunately we have been delayed while resolving some performance issues. We will resolve your fix as soon as possible.
Sorry for the delay.
-Griselda

The answer from #coinexchange.io to list new Scorecoin  Masternode Version, so we need to wait that they solve their issue
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:01:39 PM

https://mntop.co.in/ over 140 masternodes
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:11:18 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 11:51:56 AM by marksteven

Dont buy at the moment scorecoins from #coinexchage.io as they have the old scorecoins there, soon they will update their systems and will have the new masternode version of Scorecoin. Swap is over,so you cant swap them !
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:50:41 AM

As i get many many messages about #coinexchange.io ! I wanna answer short: #coinexchange.io will list the new Scorecoin Masternode Version, they have agreed and wrote me many support agreement tickets with that. Be sure it will be listed and be patient please!
Kraddler

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:57:17 PM

Can I autostart my masternode after reboot or do I always need a second instance to control my masternode?

Hey guys, can anyone answer my question? Thanks in advance Smiley

░▒▓█ / /  /x42/ /  /   WELCOME TO FEELESS FUTURE! █▓▒░
greenhope

Activity: 446
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:27:20 PM

Can I autostart my masternode after reboot or do I always need a second instance to control my masternode?

Hey guys, can anyone answer my question? Thanks in advance Smiley
It was autostarted last time I rebooted my system.
Just click Update => Start on My Master Nodes tab, if not.
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:44:45 PM

#Coinmarketcap still didnt update scorecoin data, so you just see data of old scorecoin. New Masternode Version of Scorecoin price you can find at https://stocks.exchange/trade/SCORE/BTC  its much more than the old!
Emoji hinzufügen
inco8

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:48:54 PM

Hi. Unfortunately due to my own oversight I mistook the delisting date on Cryptopia (26th Jan) with the deadline for the swap, which I just wanted to do.

Of course the swap now is over and I wanted to ask if there is any way to swap my old SCORE to new ones as I have quite a few.

inco8
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:05:26 PM

Hi. Unfortunately due to my own oversight I mistook the delisting date on Cryptopia (26th Jan) with the deadline for the swap, which I just wanted to do.

Of course the swap now is over and I wanted to ask if there is any way to swap my old SCORE to new ones as I have quite a few.

inco8

The swap is over, also i dont give support over bitcointalk, please join discord chat for support.
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:02:43 AM

We are working on the Website as you can see http://www.scorecoin.net
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 11:21:21 AM

Scorecoin has been added to Dragon Knights of Valeria 2: Universe! You can now earn and use SCORE inside the Valerian Universe as well as withdraw or deposit it to the game.

https://dkv2.com

Japanese: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2527521

The Valerian Realm continues in this next installment of the Dragon Knights of Valeria games.

Step into the Valerian Universe and begin your next journey today. Planets, Battle Cruisers, Drones, Rebels, and more await you in this turn-based space strategy game brought to you by Crypto Database.

Dragon Knights of Valeria 2: Universe follows a similar path as Dragon Knights of Valeria 2 did in allowing players to earn cryptocurrencies as they play. The currencies currently supported are Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, HYPER, GoldPieces, and Honey. Each of these currencies can be traded between players, withdrawn, deposited, earned, or used in our in-game Exchange.

DKV2:U has passed the Beta stage and is now officially launched. If you do encounter any bugs please let me know as soon as possible so that it can be fixed.

Supported Currencies
Bitcoin
Litecoin
Dogecoin
HYPER
GoldPieces
HONEY
Infocoin
Scorecoin
Anti-Matter (DKVU Currency)

Unique In-Game Currency

Valerian Universe contains it's own unique currency called Anti-Matter (AntiM) which functions similar to how a cryptocurrency functions. Whenever Dark Matter is exchanged for AntiM, AntiM is sent or burned, or AntiM is used to purchase in game items a new transaction is created. These transactions will be assigned a Transaction ID and will require 10 Verifications before it can be included in a block.

AntiM transactions are automatically verified by players as they explore the Valerian Galaxies. Whenever a transaction is verified it will display a message on the Universe screen informing you of your verification. Once a transaction has been verified 10 times a new block can be created. If a new block hasn't been created within the last 5 minutes it will automatically create a new block when the 10th verification is completed.

The block finder will be rewarded with 0.001 AntiM plus the fees collected for the verified transactions included in it.

Each user can also generate their own unique AntiM address and share it with other users in game to receive AntiM.

Anti-Matter Explorer
http://dkv2.com/explorer

Anti-Matter Specifications

Total Coins: 1,000,000 (non-static)
Block Time: 5 Minutes
Block Reward: 0.001
Min. Verifications: 10
Transaction Fee: 0.001 AntiM/kb

In-Game Multi-Currency Exchange

DKV2:U provides an easy to use exchange built directly into the game. Players can trade cryptocurrencies offered in game with each other as well as in-game items such as Drones and Genesis Seeds. This exchange does not have any trading fees. There is an 0.2% withdrawal fee.

Massive Universe

The Valerian Universe consists of over 225,000,000 fully explorable and buildable galaxies and over 50,000 space ports. The Universe can be expanded to even greater limits with only a few tweaks of the code. Each of these galaxies can have up to 1 planet built in them.

Upgradeable Planets and Ships

Players can level up parts of their ships and make it more powerful than it is. The cost to upgrade each part grows exponentially as your ship gets more powerful.

Planet buildings can also be upgraded to improve it's performance. Each player starts out with 1 Genesis Seed that can be used to create new planets. Players can have up to 10 planets each and will be able to purchase new seeds in any port or on the exchange from other players.

Partnerships

TheCryptoChat provides chat services for DKV2: Universe

Honey: is a cryptocurrency that supports the Bee community and preservation. A portion of all VIP Upgrades made using HONEY will be donated towards a charity that helps feed and shelter those in need.

If you are interested in joining the Crypto Database team please contact me via the private messaging system here with what you would like to bring to the group.

Sponsors
CryptoDatabase - http://cryptodatabase.net
CryptoPTC - https://cryptoptc.com
ScoreCoin - http://scorecoin.net

wiwermilan

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:36:41 PM

Hello it would be possible to put score again in cryptopia there was where the currency plus volume had by the way cryptopia today handles 12 k BTC daily 1 month ago was 5 k BTC and 3 months ago 2 k BTC they can then raise the price to list new coins

Apart I wanted to congratulate the score developers I see they are grabbing a great job

we could not demand more thanks

continue to achieve great things
Wink
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:58:30 PM

Hello it would be possible to put score again in cryptopia there was where the currency plus volume had by the way cryptopia today handles 12 k BTC daily 1 month ago was 5 k BTC and 3 months ago 2 k BTC they can then raise the price to list new coins

Apart I wanted to congratulate the score developers I see they are grabbing a great job

Wink
tnx friend, if you fund the 5btc what cryptopia wants,of course we can get back there then:)
even more because dot price increased
wiwermilan

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:36:37 PM

Wink
tnx friend, if you fund the 5btc what cryptopia wants,of course we can get back there then:)

How do you like the idea of starting a community fundraising of 5 BTC for Cryptopia in a wallet where we can see and contribute all
because in the end we all benefit
not only me
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:30:22 PM

Wink

How do you like the idea of starting a community fundraising of 5 BTC for Cryptopia in a wallet where we can see and contribute all
because in the end we all benefit
not only me

cryptopia costs now more than 5btc as i see, because they want 5 million dot and 1 dot costs 500 satoshi
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:31:19 PM

also we are in search for other exchanges, we also applied for one wich will open soon. https://blockbid.com.au    they are reviewing score atm
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: