Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:05:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ][SCORE] [POS] [MASTERNODES] New Whitepaper!  (Read 30780 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mrrxp

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:37:31 PM

If you missed the swap, you missed the swap. It was very clear for me, i could swap coins untill the 5th of january with the swap engine. After that, the price of thhe old scorecoin went down big time. So it wouldnt be fair to people who do pay attention, that those old coins still will be swapped.

grtzz
pokermaniacxxx

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:37:50 PM

When your coin will be available? i think this project is a great investment, and I think it will be a very profitable project.
mamoun

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:45:39 PM

If you missed the swap, you missed the swap. It was very clear for me, i could swap coins untill the 5th of january with the swap engine. After that, the price of thhe old scorecoin went down big time. So it wouldnt be fair to people who do pay attention, that those old coins still will be swapped.

grtzz

that unreasonable , its not a football match , its technology
mamoun

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:49:25 PM

grtzz

Elixir project team swap from tamerum to Elixir , and did that for long time

PIE swap to PIEX and swap done automatically for coins at exchange 
mrrxp

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:08:57 PM

grtzz

It wouldn't be fair if old coins can be swapped after the set swap date. period.
mamoun

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:26:43 PM

grtzz

It wouldn't be fair if old coins can be swapped after the set swap date. period.

It wouldn't be fair when i bough this coins , then someone tell me you missed bullshit
i will not be silent till I get my money back

we are buy and sell technology , not fish

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 05:22:58 PM

It wouldn't be fair when i bough this coins , then someone tell me you missed bullshit

Everyone else was able to swap their coins, you had the same opportunity as they did. You shouldn't blame anyone but yourself for your misfortunes.
SwissBoo

Activity: 700
Merit: 1

SetupMasternodes.com

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 05:40:45 PM

when is the next step ?

Create Your own Full Masternode VPS without Technical Skills in 1 HOUR
==>  https://www.SetupMasternodes.com  <==
marksteven (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:18:20 PM

Guys! Iam setting up a mn on my local pc. According to manual i should only edit score.conf with Notepad. Shouldnt i also edit masternode.conf? I am getting “couldnt allocate vin” message, thats why i am asking.

i only give support in discord channel, and there are other members wich support too     https://discord.gg/vVB4WX2
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:29:39 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 10:38:04 AM by marksteven

Dear Scorecoin Community,
As you may all know that the news about the new version of Scorecoin with Masternodes which will need a coinswap was already announced in November 14, 2017.  It was also mentioned there how much the exchange rate for coinswap will be, namely 1: 1. As a proof you may refer to the message link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2174289.msg24587691#msg24587691
At the beginning of December we announced again by means of bitcointalk and saying that “Masternodes will be ready in the next 2-3 weeks, but before 2018!” Here is the related link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2174289.msg25687644#msg25687644
And another excerpt from the announcement by Ryan Emerick to the swap, which is in the main update page in the thread saying, “SCORECOIN Masternodes launches 23.12.2017 23:00 h Central European Time. / Please be informed that end date for the swap is 05.01.2018 23:59 (5th January of 2018) Time zone: UTC+1. We can’t accept any new request after deadline. Please ensure to swap your old coins against the new Masternode coin on time.” Here's the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2637706.msg26848059#msg26848059
These messages are all available and they can be reached at any time.

Best Regards

Why are we not swapping after the deadline?
First of all, there is a block reward difference between the old and the new coin. That is, the old one allocates 125 coins per block at the moment while the new one allocates 42 coins. Also, it would be unfair swapping after the deadline; someone can mine the old coin with a very low difficulty rate and exchange them with the new coin. This would create an unfair advantage. In addition, the old coin gives 3 times more reward as the new ones. This would also lead to a price reduction of the new coin.
The next point is to collect old coins that were dumped after the swap deadline at very reasonable prices and swap them for valuable Masterternode Scorecoins. This unfair advantage is not acceptable, and would only hurt a lot the new Scorecoin market.
We also cannot be required to check the wallets for transactions if the coins were actually purchased before the deadline. We just have no resources and time for it.
Everyone is responsible for his own investment. Nobody can come after the deadline claiming he did not know about it. Being unaware is not an excuse. Who makes an investment, must also track.
Should the Scorecoin team find the investors?
Such a thing is also not possible. We have communication channels that are open and reachable in which on the deadline of the coinswap was multiple times pointed out. These channels of communication are our official twitter account, our thread in bitcointalkforum, our telegramchat, as well as our discordchat. The Scorecoin devs are personally accessible in the discord chat, whose link can be found in the bitcointalkthread.
With all these considerations in mind we would like to point out again ‘we do not swap after the deadline’.
We appreciate your understanding,
Best regards
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:43:25 PM

The new Masternode Version of #Scorecoin is on #coinexchange.io https://www.coinexchange.io/market/SCORE/BTC
Dallas1971

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:01:41 PM

grtzz

I don't thinks its fair I lost coins that I paid for by and update of a wallet.  PERIOD
Dallas1971

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:04:59 PM

Everyone else was able to swap their coins, you had the same opportunity as they did. You shouldn't blame anyone but yourself for your misfortunes.

100% incorrect.  Not everybody saw it.  Not everybody heard a radio commercial when they are watching TV.  Quit trying to make asshole excuses about dicking people out thier money.  If you want a person who has lost money to to a wallet update to "own up to it" fine.  So freaking be it.  On the same token own up to the fact that by doing so, somebody is going to get the short end of the stick and how ironically, it wasn't the DEV.   
Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:17:16 PM

What I don't understand and I'm not a programmer, just a dumb investor who can foolishy spend his money on a coin that a DEV wallet update invalidates.

Why couldnt the update do it automatically for US.  Is it really programmatically that hard.  If so, why don't you take the coins you dicked me out of, use that money to incorporate that common sense programming in your next update.  I might as well donate them to help the next man so he doesn't get bent over like I did.  

Dallas its over with - you missed the deadline to swap. Either buy the new coins of the exchange or move on. Next time always check the forums often for announcements on all your coins.
Dallas1971

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:24:05 PM

What I don't understand and I'm not a programmer, just a dumb investor who can foolishy spend his money on a coin that a DEV wallet update invalidates.

Why couldnt the update do it automatically for US.  Is it really programmatically that hard.  If so, why don't you take the coins you dicked me out of, use that money to incorporate that common sense programming in your next update.  I might as well donate them to help the next man so he doesn't get bent over like I did.  

Dallas its over with - you missed the deadline to swap. Either buy the new coins of the exchange or move on. Next time always check the forums often for announcements on all your coins.

100% wrong again.  See its like this to me.  Since I voted and participated in the process by buying, I have a right to voice my opinion at any point of this process.  If I didn't invest, then I don't have leg to stand on and have no right to utter a single word.  You and anyone else who thinks different if just that.  That is what you simply think.  What you and I know and the rest and the DEVs know is somebody got screwed and for that I am have the RIGHT, yes the RIGHT to voice my opinion about a transaction that happend to me, programmatically.   
Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:27:39 PM

100% wrong again.  See its like this to me.  Since I voted and participated in the process by buying, I have a right to voice my opinion at any point of this process.  If I didn't invest, then I don't have leg to stand on and have no right to utter a single word.  You and anyone else who thinks different if just that.  That is what you simply think.  What you and I know and the rest and the DEVs know is somebody got screwed and for that I am have the RIGHT, yes the RIGHT to voice my opinion about a transaction that happend to me, programmatically.   

No one got screwed. You didn't check the forums for announcement. Its NOT the dev job to track down each and every investor. It's your fault - If you would have made the swap doing the time period given. You wouldn't be on here crying like a baby would you? Man up and buy some more and own a masternode. SCORE COIN has a bright future and it will only get better.
Dallas1971

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:40:31 PM

100% wrong again.  See its like this to me.  Since I voted and participated in the process by buying, I have a right to voice my opinion at any point of this process.  If I didn't invest, then I don't have leg to stand on and have no right to utter a single word.  You and anyone else who thinks different if just that.  That is what you simply think.  What you and I know and the rest and the DEVs know is somebody got screwed and for that I am have the RIGHT, yes the RIGHT to voice my opinion about a transaction that happend to me, programmatically.    

No one got screwed. You didn't check the forums for announcement. Its NOT the dev job to track down each and every investor. It's your fault - If you would have made the swap doing the time period given. You wouldn't be on here crying like a baby would you? Man up and buy some more and own a masternode. SCORE COIN has a bright future and it will only get better.

100% wrong again. I state my position again "since I participated in the process I have the right to voice my opinion about the transaction."  Just like you have the right to say "you missed the deadline"  So as a man to make sure other men who are not as crypto savvy as you, I'm going to keep going and going and going until I expire.  Somebody had got to alert the new investors about the actions of the DEV and since I paid to be a part of the process, thank you for joining my listening audience.  Without you, I would be talking to a black hole.  Is that "man" enough for you?
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:05:00 PM

The swap was announced before, also how long it will take. It was announced on btctalk, on twitter, on telegra,, in discord chat.
Now stop spamming the thread. We as devs dont have the emails from people wich invested, you as investor have to check one of these channels where we are announcing.
Swap is over , so stop spamming.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 10:26:44 PM

100% incorrect.  Not everybody saw it.  Not everybody heard a radio commercial when they are watching TV.  Quit trying to make asshole excuses about dicking people out thier money.  If you want a person who has lost money to to a wallet update to "own up to it" fine.  So freaking be it.  On the same token own up to the fact that by doing so, somebody is going to get the short end of the stick and how ironically, it wasn't the DEV.   

Again it is nobodies fault but your own that you missed the announcement that was posted here, discord, twitter, telegram, etc. I missed the swap date as well but that is my fault for not keeping track of what was going on.

The dev isn't going to fly to your house, knock on your door, and then personally hand you your swap. You have to follow what the dev does like everyone else.
Kraddler

Activity: 116

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:57:42 PM

I have a problem with my masternode. It disappears from the masternode list one or two hours after I start it. In the meantime the score instance I use to start my masternode and stake my coins locks itself. I didn't do anything Wink After unlocking I am able to start my masternode again.

Is there anybody who has the same problems or can help me?  Huh

░▒▓█ / /  /x42/ /  /   WELCOME TO FEELESS FUTURE! █▓▒░
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: