Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:50:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Mine2 Online Miner  (Read 490 times)
poppear (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:35:15 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 04:04:17 PM by poppear

https://i.imgur.com/yswXHEn.png

http://miner.nablabee.com/

Description

The in-browser mining technology is by now very mature and cannot only be limited to be just an advertisement alternative.

Mine2 is an online in-browser miner that can be used to mine almost any (cryptonight) currency directly in the browser and without any software installation.

This service can become very handy for beginners miners or in situations in which you cant install the mining software on a specific machine.

Mine2 is also a public stratum proxy with a lot of sweet features  Cool

Features

• Super easy and clean interface: Just point a currency and mine it
  • Super portability: Works directly in the browser. No installation required
  • Privacy Friendly: Nothing is saved in the browser
  • Shareable Mining URL with your configuration. Just copy it and deploy as many workers as you want!
  • Public Endpoints : Integrate our proxy in your site in no time
  • Session key AES Encryption of all the static assets: Undetectable
  • Dynamical recompiling and randomization of all the static assets: Unstoppable by Adblockers & Antiviruses
  • Static assets stochastic obfuscation
  • WebSockets application layer obfusctaion

Upcoming Features

• Scheduled mining
  • More currencies!

Community

Need help or do you just want to ask a question? Join our Telegram Group  Smiley
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dastashka

Activity: 149
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:36:13 PM

interesting

Bayuvivi90

Activity: 190

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:41:26 PM

What is the best browser to use your miner?
zdeni82

Activity: 912
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:43:21 PM

Interesting Shocked
will follow Grin
ridd

Activity: 346
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:58:54 PM

Nice! it works with custom! I tried CROAT,

Can you add CROAT Coin in what to mine? I send you more info in PM

CROAT :: CROAT Desktop Wallet  :: GitHub :: BITCOINTALK ENG · ESP · CAT :: STEX BTC  BISQ BTC
ridd

Activity: 346

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:31:12 AM

We need to check (https://coinhive.com/documentation/authedmine) , some antivirus blocks miner...

CROAT :: CROAT Desktop Wallet  :: GitHub :: BITCOINTALK ENG · ESP · CAT :: STEX BTC  BISQ BTC
khanhnv6

Activity: 358

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:32:36 AM

Mine2 Cryptonight Online Miner

http://miner.nablabee.com/

There are a lot of services like CoinHive or CryptoLoot and with projects like coinhive-stratum-mining-proxy adblockers no longer can cut off browser miners.
A lot of sites are using this technology to monetize their business.

The in-browser mining tecnology is by now very mature and cannot only be limited to be just an advertisement alternative.

Mine2 is an online cryptonight miner that can be used to mine almost any (cryptonight) currency directly in the browser and without any software installation.

This service can become very handy for beginners miner or in situations in which you cant install the mining software on a specific machine.

The project is in an alpha-state and all sort of advice are very welcome Smiley

Need more information for the project.
Thank you!
poppear (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:37:05 AM

We need to check (https://coinhive.com/documentation/authedmine) , some antivirus blocks miner...

Right now i'm using a modified version of https://github.com/cazala/coin-hive-stratum/tree/gh-pages . All the JS is served from my server and the namespace is different from CoinHive, I've tried with different adblocker and seems to work fine. But maybe in the future we can force an opt-in to "bypass" the block. We will see Smiley
Yaumatei

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:37:17 AM

it turns out just a mining website, I think a new coin Grin
techbill

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:39:15 AM

Sounds interesting if I read correctly. So this basically is a web miner? Just point to the coin and it will mine using my computer's resources?
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 12:44:32 AM

github?

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
poppear (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:07:55 AM

Need more information for the project.
Thank you!

I will write a more comprehensive description in the next few days and I will keep adding currencies. Everybody that want to collaborate is welcome Wink even and idea or a suggestion is precious  Smiley

Sounds interesting if I read correctly. So this basically is a web miner? Just point to the coin and it will mine using my computer's resources?

Yes, the idea is exactly this. Point a coin and mine it, without any installation or other kind of effort. Everybody can point a coin and every computer have a browser. I think that in some scenarios can be a useful tool Smiley

github?

Maybe in the future. The code is a little bit messy right now  Roll Eyes but is not obfuscated and you can read it and fork it if you want  Smiley
poppear (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:38:39 PM

Hi guys.

I've added the possibility to integrate the mine2 proxy in 3rd-party sites. More infos here.

Do you think that is a clever idea or I'm risking to get blacklisted from the adblockers?

I also want to thank you for all the positive feedbacks that I've received in this thread and in pm in the past days Smiley I really wasn't expecting it Cheesy
marcononesiste

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:39:13 PM

Hi guys.

I've added the possibility to integrate the mine2 proxy in 3rd-party sites. More infos here.

Do you think that is a clever idea or I'm risking to get blacklisted from the adblockers?

I also want to thank you for all the positive feedbacks that I've received in this thread and in pm in the past days Smiley I really wasn't expecting it Cheesy

I think that if a lot of users starts using it your domain can get blacklisted
g0atios

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:41:39 PM

Might be in the wrong forum Announcement (altcoins), but looks like a real interesting idea!
l10no

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:49:30 PM

the online miner project is very good, but there are so many miner online that do not pay the clients, I know there are only some of them who play honestly, I hope this project is also like that
poppear (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:53:13 PM

Hi guys.

I think that if a lot of users starts using it your domain can get blacklisted

Yeah this is a real risk. I've just bought a domain just for that (so when i get blocked i can buy a new one Roll Eyes ). I also started working on delivering the webasm enciphered with a session key under AES encryption. This should work for a while Cheesy .

I'm also thinking about removing this feature. From the analytics turns out that just a few people are using it, all my traffic is from those who mine directly on the platform.

A lot of users use the copy&pastable link (i think for deploying botnets Grin )  

Might be in the wrong forum Announcement (altcoins), but looks like a real interesting idea!
Yes my bad  Roll Eyes if an admin can move this post in the right section would be great!

the online miner project is very good, but there are so many miner online that do not pay the clients, I know there are only some of them who play honestly, I hope this project is also like that

Its just a proxy. Each miner mine directly in his pool Smiley (and can check the hashrate/shares in the pool). I never trusted online miners so i built an honest one Grin
marcononesiste

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:23:53 PM

The AES encryption sounds very cool and the copy & paste link is   a wonderful feature. I use it a lot for deploying mine2 in all my office computers  Grin Grin
poppear (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:41:11 PM

The AES encryption sounds very cool

the AES encryption is live  Grin Grin Grin

Both for the public endpoints and for the mine2 engine. I've done several test and I have not found an adblocker/antivirus capable of detecting the miner.
Let me know if you guys find one Smiley
marcononesiste

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:58:39 PM

The AES encryption sounds very cool

the AES encryption is live  Grin Grin Grin

Both for the public endpoints and for the mine2 engine. I've done several test and I have not found an adblocker/antivirus capable of detecting the miner.
Let me know if you guys find one Smiley

Cool you guys are the best Grin I've integrated mine2 in my site and scan it with all the adblockers that I know and it pass all the tests. Good job Wink
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: