Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:40:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best safest way to keep bitcoins.  (Read 564 times)
Hagmonar

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:36:06 PM

i am newb & want to know the best and safest way to keep collect btc .
thanks in advance

They said that offline wallet is the most safest way to keep your bitcoin safe in any hacking method altough there are some online method also that can keep your bitcoin safe like online apps wallet blockchain.info which is i am using too.
ldah94

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:45:10 PM

greetings, if you only want to keep your bitcoin without having to trade, I recommend that you keep them in a wallet where you have access to your private key, there are many btc wallets that are very good among them coinbase, blockchain, among others. You must find one that suits your needs.
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:50:51 PM

The best way for you to keep your bitcoins is to store it into a wallet in which you got to have the private key. Do that and you'll have a safe journey together with your btcs.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
Choghonl

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:52:20 PM

the best ways to protect and hide your bitcoins is wallets they are the very essential in your investment or if your planning to get your self into bitcoins there the first thing you need to have because bitcoins are so undetectable marking it hard to find if you lost it and might not get a sight of it again you should be wary of what your doing and be careful whom you give your trust because it might be too late when you know it, offline wallets would be ideal if you invest perhaps they are not dependent to servers that might be hacked.
mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:52:29 PM

For me the best way to keep the bitcoins is save your bitcoin in your wallet to have full access to your wallet. Like hardware wallets and cold wallets are the safest. Those wallet can prevent and avoid your account to be hacked and prevent viruses on your gadgets.
dbutp

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:55:24 PM

More and more people invest in bitcoin. So, the safest way to keep bitcoin is a very common question. If you want to keep your bitcoin securely then you should save your bitcoin in myetherwallet, you should not save bitcoin in your wallet on the trading floor because if the trading floor goes down you will lose everything.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
Donnie_28

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:10:05 AM

I prefer to use coins. pH for the best wallet for storing bitcoins. Don't ever give any important information regarding your identity like email address, private key, passwords and other confidential matters. This is the most popular wallet on my country (Philippines) because it safe secured to use.

Mr Bhuiyan

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:14:19 AM

For me the best way to keep the bitcoins is save your bitcoin in your wallet to have full access to your wallet.It is better to use offline wallets, that would be secure to protect yourself from theft.The security level of these wallet specifically the hardware wallets.
LKing

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:18:34 AM

Generate the keys using a Raspberry Pi, fair dice, or other entirely offline method.

Keep the keys in a Truecrypt file container. Or if I'm especially paranoid, put the keys in a Truecrypt file container, then put that inside another Truecrypt file container, and maybe three or four levels more. You may, if you wish, do this with both the hidden and outer partitions to implement a system of multiple passwords shared among multiple parties, so that a 3-of-5 or whatever could be used to access the keys.

Keep said containers on multiple hard drives in geographically separate locations, so that Yellowstone won't wipe them all out.
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:11:30 AM

The safest way to keep bitcoins is in  a cold wallet and hardware wallet.
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:19:34 AM

the safe way is dont use online bitcoin wallet, it just my whole opinion but the offline wallet is better than online wallet, like the in windows / linux or hardware wallet, if you just need to store your bitcoin without using in in a very long time i suggest you to use hardware wallet, but if you need to use it every time i suggest you to use offline wallet in your computer

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
boyjack

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:48:27 AM

I think bitcoin wallet is the good option to keep bitcoin as safe way,most of the peoples are keeping in exchanges, this is very risky, there is more chance to hack the exchange sites, and if you chose to exchange then better to take good protect and safest exchange,
Suguha

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:12:42 AM

thanks in advance
For me to keep your bitcoin account you need to monitor it every other day or every week because you cannot sure if there is no one who use your cellphone or your personal computer and also if there is a chance that your bitcoin account choose your wallet wisely; do not leaving a public computer shop without logging out your bitcoin account.
turcalata

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:18:56 AM

In fact, I usually answer this question as a paper wallet. But I can not trust that much after the last issue on My Ether Wallet. I can not do it without thinking that it's more logical to hold on to serious stock exchanges. I think if you are going to use a paper wallet, it is best not to use the private key once and then use it once again with a secure computer. And, unless you absolutely have to, do not go in and out your wallet. We recommend that you use the time spent in trading the token in the Ethereum to separate the wallets used for the investment and only that investment will deteriorate.
humanCNC

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:36:17 AM

thanks in advance
you can use the hardware wallet, it's safest. you are able to save the number of your cryptos and none's possible to hack it.

Prettyme

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:10:11 PM

thanks in advance

You should keep your wallet secured by saving your password or private key offline. It was really hard to secure your wallet since a lot of intelligent hacker spreadout around the bitcoin community so all you need to do is to be careful everytime you do transactions .

zhopas

Activity: 323

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:19:15 PM

thanks in advance
The most safest and best way to keep your btc is to store it offline and it will secured like nobody's can stole it from you. Also you have to be responsible even you did it because it's a must. You need to be careful especially when you do transactions .
ekateriinae

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Try as hard as you can!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:30:27 PM

Get an offline wallet and keep your coins secure Smiley
still not a very safest place. to be honest there was no a very safest place for bitcoin actually to save. For me i will prevent from losing all my bitcoin by splitting it out. by making a pieces of bitcoin will be more safest rather then putting an egg into one basket.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:49:09 PM

I did not use offline wallet anymore because they have advantage of using this because it's veey safe but once you forget or reset your phone or device you will not able to open your account. Online wallet I use as of now and I think it depends on how you protect your wallet from the hackers and I did not experience any losing bitcoin because I keep my wallet safe by setting 2FA.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:11:34 PM

thanks in advance
The bestest way and safest way to keep all of your bitcoins is finding a trusted bitcoin wallet that hackers could never open your account. Never give any information or passwords on your email account and bitcoin wallet to a untrusted person and do not open your accounts in public places.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓