Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:17:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible 100x coin?  (Read 608 times)
Discounted (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 28

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:24:20 PM

XSPEC is a seriously undervalued coin with a low supply and amazing privacy. This coin uses Ring signatures and OBFS4+TOR.
This is the hidden gem of 2018..
Salfuk

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:27:08 PM

Agreed.....

Spectrecoin - XSPEC  is one of the best and undervalued coins out there.. v1.4 to be released imminently.. the best privacy coin on the market currently, recently listed on Bisq a fantastic decentralised exchange, can also stake your wallet and earn interest on your coin balance... also the wallet in v1.4 will have a slider function so you can also contribute a percentage of your staking coins to the development fund...

•   It is PoSv3 so its low power and very fast - 60 sec transactions
•   It has stealth addresses that make your transactions go through separate uncorrelated addresses
•   It will feature Ring Signatures from v1.5 on, that makes your digital signature of transaction signed by a person of a specific pool and otherwise untraceable.
•   It is first ever coin that has TOR with OBSF(ucation)4 integrated natively into an opened client. It makes your TOR traffic appear normal to a provider who would
        otherwise block access to TOR.
•   It has got encrypted chat function which is a big deal for privacy
•   It has professional cryptographers (15+ years in the field)
•   Also new website is coming on the way, since present one doesn't seem to be attractive at all
•   The grassroots community is strong and becoming organized, check them out on telegram and slack

2018 will be a big year Spectrecoin, low market cap and very cheap coin compared with similar coins in the privacy coin market which i think will become more attractive once regulation increases
cheesebaby

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:59:49 PM

There are two coins I am hodling that I think can achieve 100x, SpectreCoin (XSPEC) and IntenseCoin (ITNS), which I am also mining.

These are two undervalued coins.
First, SpectreCoin - right now the current tech and roadmap is amazing, and the marketing is playing catch up. The tech in place (ring signatures, Tor obfuscation (can penetrate countries that are even blocking Tor network), and planned (default stealth addresses, default stealth staking, Android wallet staking) really makes this coin of 30m market cap a bargain when compared with other privacy coins and their respective market caps: including PIVX (600m), Verge (3.1bn), and of course, Monero (4.6bn). There will be an updated wallet this week to iron out some known bugs and an updated website to follow soon, which should further attract more users and investors.

Second, IntenseCoin - this is a coin to be used (and earned) in the IntenseCoin decentralised VPN marketplace. With net neutrality in mind, and people becoming more aware of companies tracking users online activities (thinking advertising, particularly travel companies, and not just gov surveillance), then I think 2018 will be the year when users will want to take control of their privacy. Currently, this coin has 3m market cap, and is only listed on one small exchange (stocks.exchange) where it is already the 3rd highest volume. They have just recently updated their whitepaper, and taken more cryptographers/devs. When more exchanges are added, and when the VPN wallet product comes out, the price of this coin should climb.

shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 01:05:46 PM

Any information of why everybody is strying to hype this coin? i saw that you are looking for a new x100 coin,
that is impossible at the moment, just because of the situation of the market.

XSPEC is a seriously undervalued coin with a low supply and amazing privacy. This coin uses Ring signatures and OBFS4+TOR. This is the hidden gem of 2018..

But i have seen that everybody is hyping spectrecoin.

Is there any information of why they all are doing the same? or they are just bots who are trying to hype this coin with no information at all?

if you have some kind of explanation that really convinces me i am able to put some money in there.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
Dinct

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:31:16 PM

Spectre it is. Last months everyone is talking about this and eventually will get pumped soon. Wink
allcryptominer

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:40:35 PM

You guys who keep spamming spectrecoin every single day here in altcoins don't you realize people will get turn off by that aggressive marketing?

I'm really tired of it and would never invest in it no matter how good the coin is just because of the spamming.
parepare

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:43:23 PM

it is really interesting to see every topic spammed with that spectrecoin. you have worst advertising of all coins, and i really dont know who can buy that coin after seeing that lame annoying bots writing same thing all day long.
Discounted (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 28

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:16:49 PM

Any information of why everybody is strying to hype this coin? i saw that you are looking for a new x100 coin,
that is impossible at the moment, just because of the situation of the market.

XSPEC is a seriously undervalued coin with a low supply and amazing privacy. This coin uses Ring signatures and OBFS4+TOR. This is the hidden gem of 2018..

But i have seen that everybody is hyping spectrecoin.

Is there any information of why they all are doing the same? or they are just bots who are trying to hype this coin with no information at all?

if you have some kind of explanation that really convinces me i am able to put some money in there.

I guess because those people are trying to help others not miss the train.
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:27:20 PM

Hacken
Oyster Pearl
Wanchain
Lord Coin (downside here they very strongly see it as utility so not really pushing for big exchanges but successful and established mobile game with user base and token burning model)
marcellinuswiray

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:37:57 PM

buy SUMOKOIN and see what happen in 2018  Wink

p.a.n.

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:41:37 PM

i think since spectrecoin hasn't any professional marketing yet, people, who have confidence in its technology (i am one of them, btw) feel the need to spread the word.

while i understand, that this can feel forced and slightly dubios, they have only the best intentions and a solid product to back it up.

i would suggest everyone interested in this coin to just read up on the technology behind it on coinwiki.

if it isn't for you, that's ok too, we are all just trying to make more or less educated guesses.

cheers!
Coindest

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:46:17 PM

Any coin with a low price can make x100. Rdd, doge,SC,xdn and etc
HippiePyro

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:57:33 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2017, 09:27:43 PM by HippiePyro

I do believe this post will answer most concerns about the recent surge in Spectrecoin posts
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2641237.msg26888916#msg26888916
Spectrecoin is a truly community driven coin. Their Ico (Nov 2016) was a total flop for the devs and only raised $16k USD. It was a great success for the investors. Nonetheless the devs filled their end and delivered the v1.0 Native Tor integrated coin and distributed the supply amongst those who chose to invest.
Then through various reasons, most of the original devs left the project and sold their shares. Mandica, the original concept creator, stayed even tho she battled serious health issues and brought in @jbg to develope the code. Before long he assumed leadership of the entire project. His main focus is, has been, and will always be" "tech first", organic growth! He has delivered several versions of XSPEC and is currently work on 1.4 to make way for V2.0!!!
But he's is only one man and runs with no ICO funding. He gets paid by the community only what he needs, a living wage, nothing more, because he has such a faith and vision in this project.  The community has recently been able to hire a second cyrptographer, @brycel, and this "dev team" has done more on a couple thousand dollars then what most coins with millions from an ICO deliver.

What some see as bots and spam is part of a recent movement started by the community. We are tired of waiting for more exposure and even then theres the money issue. We don't have funding for traditional advertising(overpriced anyway) or bounty campaigns. Literally a $0 budget. This is grassroots marketing, community driven and created. Each member takes it upon themselves to take time from their day to promote their favorite thought about XSPEC.  Tor+OBSF4, Ghost Protocol ring sigs, stealth address, PoSv3, 100% decentralized, community driven, decentralized exchange, Mobile/Stealth staking soon! There are many things to love about this coin. And this grassroots marketing is working, as evident by the recent surge in price volume and posts. Look at the graph on CMC, this is the third time the community has marketed, can you see the other 2?
Other members work to update the website or create the infographics you see being shared. People all over the world freely giving  their time to make this project great and known by all. As a moderator in the marketing chat on discord, I can assure you we set forth strict guideline about what kind of post and such that people should make. Quality, genuine and not spammy. We don't control people or bots. This is a free project. Each member makes their own choice about what to do. That's my favorite part about Spectrecoin. You decide. You decide what image to make or share, what others get to see or read. If you don't like seeing the same images, come make a new one! You decide what improvements come next. If you want different marketing, come join us in discord and do it! https://discord.gg/CFSahm There is no central authority to stop you. This is true decentralization. The very basis of all true cryptocurrencies. You the user is in control! To join the worldwide community movement, join us in slack. https://slack.spectreproject.io/
trainasauruswrecks

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:01:58 PM

If this was Monero no one would make "spam" or "bot" accusations.  Monero isn't discussed because it's much less likely that it will go 100x.  But 100x is totally possible with SPECTRECOIN.  Right now it's at 00010983BTC.  These are relevant posts by relevant posters why would you ban that?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
              Native TOR+OBFS4 ● Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon! ● Ghost Protocol              
XSPEC SlackTwitter  ◆ FacebookWebsite
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:09:38 PM

Everywhere I see there is spectrecoin... How much does it really over as a privacy coin? Does it really have technology to overtake Monero ?

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
laser50

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:12:23 PM

Spectrecoin is a truly community driven coin. Their Ico (Aug2016) was a total flop for the devs and only raised $18k USD. Nonetheless they filled their end and delivered the v1.0 Native Tor integrated coin and distributed the supply amongst those who chose to invest.
Then through various reasons, most of the original devs left the project and sold their shares. Mandica, the original concept creator, stayed even tho she battled serious health issues and brought in @jbg to develope the code. Before long he assumed leadership of the entire project. His main focus is, has been, and will always be" "tech first", organic growth! He has delivered several versions of XSPEC and is currently work on 1.4 to make way for V2.0!!!
But he's is only one man and runs with no ICO funding. He gets paid by the community only what he needs, a living wage, nothing more, because he has such a faith and vision in this project.  The community has recently been able to hire a second cyrptographer, @brycel, and this "dev team" has done more on a couple thousand dollars then what most coins with millions from an ICO deliver.
What you see as bots and spam is part of a recent movement started by the community. We are tired of waiting and even then theres the money issue. We don't have funding for traditional advertising(overpriced anyway) or bounty campaigns. Literally a $0 budget. This is grassroots marketing, community driven and created. Each member takes it upon themselves to take time from their day to promote their favorite thought about XSPEC.  Tor+OBSF4, Ghost Protocol ring sigs, stealth address, PoSv3, 100% decentralized, community driven. Mobile/Stealth staking soon! There are many things to love about this coin.
Other members work to update the website or create the infographics you see being shared. People all over the world freely giving  their time to make this project great and known by all. As a moderator in the marketing chat on discord, I can assure you we set forth strict guideline about what kind of post and such that people should make. Quality, genuine and not spammy. We don't control people or bots. This is a free project. Each member makes their own choice about what to do. That's my favorite part about Spectrecoin. You decide. You decide what image to make or share, what others get to see or read. If you don't like seeing the same images, come make a new one! You decide what improvements come next. If you want different marketing, come join us in discord and do it! https://discord.gg/CFSahm There is no central authority to stop you. This is true decentralization. The very basis of all true cryptocurrencies. You the user is in control! To join the worldwide community movement, join us in slack. https://slack.spectreproject.io/

So you just justified your advertisement with YET ANOTHER advertisement?

Fuck thats bad, Y'all got issues.
HippiePyro

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:20:34 PM

Good marketing never miss a chance. No one is forcing you to read it. Dont comment if you don't want to share it. Remember you are in control!
indiabet

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:22:30 PM

Can you tell me this coins are listed in which exchange to trade so that i can buy some coins as investment for 6 months
HippiePyro

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:49:21 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/spectrecoin/#markets
It was also recently added on bisq.io, a truly decentralized exchange. CMC hasn't updated yet
ciacio84

Activity: 258
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:53:18 PM

verge did a 200x in a month    Huh Undecided
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: