Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:24:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Crash  (Read 492 times)
Dilipishara (OP)

Activity: 263
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:30:34 PM

What should be the main reason for bitcoin crash recently??
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 09:44:46 PM

Just another thread asking the same question one more time? The crash that everybody is waiting will never happen, just relax your titties because you are not even going to be alive to see it.

Probably if you are expecting a giant crash you are surely a friend of Roger Ver or a guy from the Mining pools who wants to make the huge flippening from bitcoin > bcash too.

Just stop this non-sense crap, if you want a crash, invest in a shitcoin with less than 1m in their total marketcap, that is it.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
a-dalora

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:00:40 PM

Just another thread asking the same question one more time? The crash that everybody is waiting will never happen, just relax your titties because you are not even going to be alive to see it.

Probably if you are expecting a giant crash you are surely a friend of Roger Ver or a guy from the Mining pools who wants to make the huge flippening from bitcoin > bcash too.

Just stop this non-sense crap, if you want a crash, invest in a shitcoin with less than 1m in their total marketcap, that is it.

Exactly !
If one is looking out for a crash opportunity one should invest in Dollars or Euros,
both valued at half of their price in bitcoin than one month ago.
Both lost 90% of their 'value' in one year.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:30:31 PM

What crash? I didn't see any crash, i saw normal fluctuation after the ATH, and then a few days later, a 30% drop in the price (this happens regularly, in case you didn't know), which made some noise on the news and social media thanks to all the greedy noobs who started panicking because they bought at 19k and thought they were going to get rich by Christmas without knowing how BTC and volatility works. The correction caused a major wave of 'panic sells' which made the price drop some more.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
spasmadness

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:31:39 PM

holidays and whales selling, this all did bring scare to people and then there came the panic sellers paying huge fees to 'try to save' some of their assets
cryptoblackhat

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 10:32:10 PM

30% drop from the yearly average might be considered a "crash".
30% drop from the all-time high (that just happened recently) is not called a "crash", it's called a "correction" and is quite normal and expected Smiley
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:39:03 PM

I can't say it is bitcoin crash already because bitcoin is still number 1 in terms of having a bigger value against the shitcoin. All I can say is bitcoin is still a good investment for all of us.
enterprevic1

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:46:34 PM

Bitcoin crashed probably because there were too many people that were hoping or willing to sell back their coins to the market and when they sold the price dropped rapidly.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/center
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:49:18 PM

At least today I see the bitcoin very healthy and with the same strength that has kept all 2017. It is true that for the fearful spirits the volatility of the market can scare them and lead them to think that bitcoin is "death sick", or is "on the verge of collapse" and similar things like that, but despite the intense manipulation of the media the bitcoin's upward trend remains intact and all prospects heading bitcoin towards $50,000 in the near future still remain.
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:49:44 PM

Panic.
That is all I can think of the main reasons it went down.
They have seen a slight fall and might lose some profit out of it.
So what do they do? They simply sell out of nowhere without thinking it might get back to where its price is a week ago and maybe more.
chromosomes

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:53:01 PM

Transactions are high which is probably restulted by many who are now selling their Bitcoin. Chances are high that they are in need of money for them to buy things for their loved ones. But the thing that matter is that, this thing is normal and we should not worry about it. Backdrops are part of its volatility. It will eventually increase again, we just only have to wait patiently and HOLD .

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
glgeux

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:53:42 PM

The recent bitcoin crush appeard to be controlled by whales and exchangers, people is making huge profits over this devaluation.
littlemix

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:56:27 PM

Last few hours ago the rice decrease but as of now I think it will increase again. I think the main reason why bitcoin crash is because of holiday season many people needs money to buy gifts and anything about christmas and new year. But I hope the price will back again in 20k so the cryptp world become happy. Hold your bitcoin and for sure more money you will get once bitcoin price again increase.
GeorgeFeb

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:58:26 PM

I disliked Ver the instant I first saw him on a photo, ha, always trust your first feeling!

Sleekit character!

hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:58:47 PM

I do not see bitcoin crash. but this is normal at the end of each year.
there are many reasons for falling bitcoin prices, hardfork, lack of volume and decreased spreading, and a lot of sales
and I see today the bitcoin is down because of the many increasing sales transactions.
dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:28:19 PM

too many threads about bitcoin crash, bitcoin bubble burst, etc.
oh please ... this is normal in cryptocurrency, though down but bitcoin prices are still high and still in the first rank. so please stop creating a topic like this.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:30:28 AM

bitcoin crash because holiday is near, you know christmas, investors sold their bitcoin for the christmas party or buying a gift for their love ones, it just a normal ups and down, its good to buy bitcoin now it will go up soon just keep holding.
TERA2

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:31:04 AM

What crash? I only saw a total of a 40% drop. A crash in bitcoin is at least 70%.

60659 📦
Enjel

Activity: 70
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:38:42 AM

It's OK. For your traditional stocks, 20% is considered a crash, and 40% is considered a great recession.

Here, it is normal and healthy for it to happen periodically.

Using crypto to pay for college.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:41:11 AM

There was a massive influx of newbies and they'll the ficklest investors ever. That's why the swings are still as high as they were back when we where sub $1000. People just trade on emotion, whether they believe it or not.

Also wtf. Crash? Give me a break. That was a correction. Holy crap. 25% of nothing close to a crash. 75%+ is a crash.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: