Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:18:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties and Airdrops  (Read 1951 times)
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:58:33 PM

Is there a website that lists available bounties or is it mostly posted on bitcointalk.org? Just found out It's more lucrative than airdrop. I think I'll pay more attention to it.

You will get all the bounty campaigns listed under this market place section in the child board section . I am not sure if their is any website which lists all the details whenever their is new bounty programme . But best is to check in this forum itself .
kelseydustin

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:26:14 PM

these are two completely different processes, in one you have to become a participant (airdrop), in the other you have to advertise ICO in many ways
swpceo1

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Swapy Network (www.swapy.network)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 09:26:47 PM

In our case, to join the Bounty campaign you just have to sign up and fill the information in this link: https://bounty.swapy.network/

Earn up to 600,000 Swapy tokens of this awesome project that is advised by Tim Draper and Don Taspcott!

hilman01

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:40:31 PM

bounties and airdrops is way to get alt coin but be careful a lot of scam on there  and you should know what alt coin have a high price because not all alt coin have a good price  too  Wink

anami57

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:05:33 AM

I think, Airdrops is free giveaways while bounties are worked for, without working we can
get airdrops rewarded but in bounties we have to perform some tasks before we're get some rewards.
P.F.

Activity: 107

get ready to

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:30:55 AM

Hi There
I'm new to Alts/Marketplace and I got kind of confused by all the new words i read there.
Therefore I wanted to ask you if you could give me a brief introduction into airdrops and bounties.

- what are they
- how do they work
- what do they pay
- how do they pay
- are there any other points to consider?
So, you must lookaround first some time here and many questions gone )
airdrops you shoud find and fill a form to take some tokens from airdrops. sometimes its zero profit sometimes its real $  Wink
usually they pay in ther tokens. good luck.
AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:02:01 AM

Both bounties and airdrop are giving a coin, but in different  way.
Airdrop: it gives us a free coin by just doing a small thing like, registering in some site or liking some post and etc.
But always becareful in choosing airdrop,because some airdrop are giving a shit coin.
They do airdrop, to promote thier coin or project, to attract more investors.
Bounties: it gives us a coin, but you first have to work for it. You can join different campaigns, and different campaigns have different amount of coin that can you get. But like airdrop you to becareful in choosing a bounty because some of them are giving shit coin.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Serg22

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:02:15 AM

There is a slight difference between bounties and airdrop. Airdrop company is a free distribution of coins, simply fill out the form to participate. The bounty of the company, it is necessary to choose where you would like to participate, fill out the form( corresponding to the requirement of this company) to attend,then to comply with the requirements of the company. And at the end of the company receive remuneration for work performed.
ratiobitcoin (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:14:50 AM

just to get it right, what kind of wallet do i need to reveive these tokens? ethereum? e.g. metamask?

Wasidibitco

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:48:07 PM

airdrop project with short term with work system promoting company project
as is the case with bounty, replaced with its payment token
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:05:26 PM

yes, airdrop is recognized as one of the ways to get free altcoins, but not all altcoins can have value and price.
1. airdrop is a way to get free altcoin, the way we just fill out the form that has been provided.
2. I do not know how they work, but certainly, the airdrop job to attract investors.
3. they pay with coin.
4. they pay if there are investors who join their business. that's good.
5. thing to consider is, you must be good at choosing airdrop, because sometimes we get altcoin, but do not have the price, or just as a burning coin that is not sold.
and bounty is a way to get altcoin by participating in multiple campaigns. and we get altcoins that have value in the market.

It is true that that airdrops is one of the their way to free altcoins to those who will promote their token project. Now how they work, maybe because doing sharing to others the value of the token has a chance to get higher. But correct me if I am wrong Smiley
smartsan

Activity: 196

Spokkz ICO

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:10:43 PM

Hi There
I'm new to Alts/Marketplace and I got kind of confused by all the new words i read there.
Therefore I wanted to ask you if you could give me a brief introduction into airdrops and bounties.

- what are they
- how do they work
- what do they pay
- how do they pay

hi,
In the airdrop the we get the free tokens in the ratio to the particular token is forked.
In bounty we get tokens or coins for the work we done during the bounty campaign.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:34:29 PM

yes, airdrop is recognized as one of the ways to get free altcoins, but not all altcoins can have value and price.
1. airdrop is a way to get free altcoin, the way we just fill out the form that has been provided.
2. I do not know how they work, but certainly, the airdrop job to attract investors.
3. they pay with coin.
5. thing to consider is, you must be good at choosing airdrop, because sometimes we get altcoin, but do not have the price, or just as a burning coin that is not sold.
and bounty is a way to get altcoin by participating in multiple campaigns. and we get altcoins that have value in the market.

It is true that that airdrops is one of the their way to free altcoins to those who will promote their token project. Now how they work, maybe because doing sharing to others the value of the token has a chance to get higher. But correct me if I am wrong Smiley
In airdrops its not actually in need to promote their project since there are some owners decide to give fully without much work but just need to filled up the informations that they need to pass the coins to you but in some coin owners they do utilize the way of promoting their coin which I do already see on current airdrops which you would need to promote your referral link for you to earn some tokens its just like the same concept on bounty programs which it do have a certain task for you to make before you can get some.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:27:28 PM

3. they pay with coin.

In airdrops its not actually in need to promote their project since there are some owners decide to give fully without much work but just need to filled up the informations that they need to pass the coins to you but in some coin owners they do utilize the way of promoting their coin which I do already see on current airdrops which you would need to promote your referral link for you to earn some tokens its just like the same concept on bounty programs which it do have a certain task for you to make before you can get some.
I just can not understand why the apparent confrontation between the Bounty and air money began today, because it is clear that there is enough supporters for one and the other? At least for today I trust Bounty programs more, and I think that this has the best chance for real earnings.
Criptomen@30

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:02:02 PM

Can you make a living out of  bounties and airdrops?
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:03:49 PM

Can you make a living out of  bounties and airdrops?

yes if you get on the right one early u can .Take deeponion as a example .In now worth 6 dollars a coin .Some people have 10-20k coins just from joining the airdrop

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
pthnmj

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:14:51 PM

Bounty and airdrop is a tool to promote an ICO project.
Bounty takes a longer time than airdrop. If an airdrop can take for hours to participate, bounty takes for at least a month.
Although airdrop is easy and quick way to earn free tokens, it mostly give a little amount of the reward. Whereas bounty can gain more reward.
Sometimes the tokens you get from an airdrop will have no value or go down for its price after the end of the ICO project.
jeewaka

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:01:11 PM

Each ICO has its own rules. But on their branches everything is very clear and clear.

Bitdegree██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
|██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:27:47 AM

Hi There

- what are they
- how do they work
- what do they pay
- how do they pay

AIRDROPS AND BOUNTIES
- Bounties are doing service for a team or any campaigns.
- Airdrops are just doing some specific work and you're done.
- AIRDROP AND BOUNTIES PAY YOU TOKENS and the token value is determined in the ICO
- AIRDROPS USUALLY PAY YOU every week and BOUNTIES also usually pay weekly but some pay after their ICO
- If you want to join always consider whether they are legit or not because if they are not legit your effort is wasted Smiley
agiskasep

Activity: 212
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:30:31 AM

Hi There

- what are they
- how do they work
- what do they pay
- how do they pay
mostly of them not scam i've been try it, you can try too to make some ethereum erc20 token and sale it
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: