Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:54:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties and Airdrops  (Read 1951 times)
dxbcoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:49:26 AM

So i guess bounty is far more better than airdrop? I mean less get scammed?
bling-bling

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 01:40:47 PM

Hi There
I'm new to Alts/Marketplace and I got kind of confused by all the new words i read there.
Therefore I wanted to ask you if you could give me a brief introduction into airdrops and bounties.

- what are they
- how do they work
- what do they pay
- how do they pay
- are there any other points to consider?
Bounties and airdrops are good sources of coins. But bounties are more satisfying for me coz I get to learn a lot. Airdrops are free tokens given away which usually have no value whatsoever. But some do make it but will take some time.

sanjunipero

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:29:53 PM

a good airdrop is hard to find. and for bounties you need followers and social media accounts generally. i never participate bounties because i dont have social media accounts but bitcointalk.org signature campaings are best i think. is there a any active signature campaign for a newbie?
rfcdejong

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:15:22 PM

a good airdrop is hard to find. and for bounties you need followers and social media accounts generally. i never participate bounties because i dont have social media accounts but bitcointalk.org signature campaings are best i think. is there a any active signature campaign for a newbie?

Unfortunately, there are no good signature campaign for Newbie. Increase the rank before Jr.Member it takes a little time. Then you can participate in many campaigns. While you can write articles and participate in fb, tw campaigns.
grever

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:55:41 PM

Today we faced some small corrections in crypto world which we dont like Smiley
If you want to start trading without your own investment you should yoin @Viberate. Their rewardin system Works great.

Today i earned 135 VIB tokens and if I assume all rewards from past 2 months I reached 4500VIB's today. Really a great reward.

You can register here and start :

https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

Read about how to earn VIB's here:

http://bitcoinist.com/viberate-launches-community-rewards-program-worth-one-million-dollars/
https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/

VIBE price:
$0,546214 USD (-16.42%)
0.00003683 BTC (-7.52%)
0.00049453 ETH (-17.53%)
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1141

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:44:29 PM

Unfortunately, there are no good signature campaign for Newbie. Increase the rank before Jr.Member it takes a little time. Then you can participate in many campaigns. While you can write articles and participate in fb, tw campaigns.
Most campaigns as of now do require Jr. Member atleast for you to be eligible on such bounty task specially on signature and other related things since when they do tend to accept newbies then that bounty camp or even on airdrop would really be prone on being abused or spammed which isnt really good at all which its really better to have those restrictions.But still there are some task which newbie can able to participate off knowing that signature campaigns isnt only the task on earning though.

CyberR.

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:56:44 PM

Hi There
I'm new to Alts/Marketplace and I got kind of confused by all the new words i read there.
Therefore I wanted to ask you if you could give me a brief introduction into airdrops and bounties.

- what are they
- how do they work
- what do they pay
- how do they pay

What Are They

Airdrops is a way by which you can get free tokens from an ICO Project, You will be asked to perform a small easy task in order to receive your tokens.

What do they Pay

They pay their respective tokens sent to your Ether address which can be accessed from MyEtherWallet.

Are there any other points to consider

After receiving tokens you need to wait for the token to be listen on EtherDelta before you can trade them from Ether. There needs to be an erc20 bridge created in order to do so.
hao2067755834

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:29:51 AM

Airdrop is free to get the gold COINS, the reward needs to do the task to get the reward, I am more inclined to reward the task, because in the task, the rate of return is relatively high! The air drop may get the gold COINS, but many times will not get, because there is no free lunch in the world, the pay will always be rewarded!

▃▃▃▃▃  U N I B R I G H T  ▃▃▃▃▃
⟪ Blockchain-Based Business Integration ⟫
visit: https://unibright.io/
alexacoiner

Activity: 111
Merit: 9

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:16:39 AM

Bounties and Airdops is showing how the ICO's need support for their projects
But mostly, peps are doing tricky by giving much username and wallet
What a shame....
elnikova94

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:48:27 AM

The main thing that you need to understand now is the difference between the bounty and the airdrop. Bounty involves performing tasks according to clearly defined rules described in the bounty program. As a rule, each project has its own bounty manager, who controls your completed tasks. Airdrop assumes more meaningful actions to promote the project, up to offline promotion in your city. This is agreed individually with the project owners. I advise you to choose not a scam project, just the one that interested you and ask managers.
Michaelinejhian#09

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:20:46 PM

For airdrops,  these are parts of ICO projects that their main goal is to introduce the newly developed coins in the market and market it up so it will be known by investors.  Airdrop is one good way also of attracting investors.  Most of the ICO project gives an airdrop so that more participants will be encourage to join their project.  After receiving the token,  you have to wait for it to be available for exchange. While for bounties, like what were doing right now, if you would notice, most of the participants wear the signature below our activity or comment.  It is a part of a Bounty project or campaign wherein it is a marketing tools to let the people know about the ICO project and be spread to the World.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
khungcuaso11

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:36:24 PM

Hi, i agree with you, there is not ailtcoin have value.
I am a newbie and it's hard for new people like me to choose quality airdrops, if not a good choice it's a waste of time.
upisdown

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:37:49 AM

airdrop project with short term with work system promoting company project
as is the case with bounty, replaced with its payment token

EtceteraTeam
Copper Member

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

Crypto Gift Cards by X-mas? https://etcetera.ltd

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 04:32:27 AM

can someone give me AIRDROP BOUNTY CHANNEL on telegram
thank you
https://t.me/bitcointalk_airdrop

arcfaith

Activity: 100
Merit: 13

Work smart, Play hard

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:05:19 AM

Airdrop is usually signing up for a project by filling in some details and getting a fixed amount of token for free. It can be concurrent with ICOs in order to gain more traction and user base.
Bounty is a reward program that gives you points/tokens in exchange whenever you provide something of benefit to the team (e.g translating their whitepaper, marketing on social media, create a video & etc).
These are ways that you can earn token apart from just participating in ICOs.

VuLDK

Activity: 284
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:08:39 AM

Hello! Airdrop same Bounties, It is token

Airdrop :
You can get token when they distribute token to people participant in thread

Bounties :
They will promote tokens through different channels as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube.... After you participant and advertise token for them, you can get token, They will pay for certain tokens in week. After finish project and token put on market you can sell token and take money.

leostrong.mo

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:10:01 AM

I choose the reward task, through hard work I can get the reward!
HunterM

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 11:29:45 AM

Hi There

- what are they
- how do they work
- what do they pay
- how do they pay

In simple words. This is payment for advertising companies. Conditions can be different, like the tasks themselves. It can be a translation of white paper, posts in social networks, articles or something else. For such actions, the company accrues tokens. This is an opportunity to get a crypto currency without investing your money, but investing your time

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:45:00 AM

Hi There

- what are they
- how do they work
- what do they pay
- how do they pay
says a simple way. the main purpose is advertising about their projects
- airdrop is a form of give coin/token free. you just need to make some simple requests such as share their facebook page, follow their twitter...or even they don't ask anything.
 - bounty: they hire you advertise through media such as facebook, twitter,sign bitcointalk ... they pay their token

Make me great again
wel24

Activity: 275
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:54:20 AM

Airdrop is a free coins or token.You have to filled up the form to be qualified.If that token will boom in the market you will have  a big basket of money.So keep filling up the form and wait for the exact time for price up.Bounty is a task need to fullfill to be rewarded just like posting on fb and twitter to be rewarded.Promote daily and report your links.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: