Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:36:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties and Airdrops  (Read 1951 times)
Dimyumy17

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:19:35 PM

As far as I know bounties and airdrop give coins or tokens for simple work, instead you can sell tokens you receive from them into ethereum.
Quidat

Activity: 2604
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:02:30 PM

Hi There
I'm new to Alts/Marketplace and I got kind of confused by all the new words i read there.
Therefore I wanted to ask you if you could give me a brief introduction into airdrops and bounties.

- what are they
- how do they work
- what do they pay
- how do they pay
- are there any other points to consider?

In simple words. This is payment for advertising companies. Conditions can be different, like the tasks themselves. It can be a translation of white paper, posts in social networks, articles or something else. For such actions, the company accrues tokens. This is an opportunity to get a crypto currency without investing your money, but investing your time
Investing with you time and effort but would really be worth once the tokens being gained do completely have some good value then it will really give you much more profits than on airdrops since those amounts being given on airdrops isnt really that big but considerable to be collected and hold.You wont know if it would be valuable later on or not.
altcocollector

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:23:56 AM

Hi ! Bounties are given for performing specific tasks and spreading the word aka PR about a ICO project on Social Media. Airdrop are random token giveaways for minimal or no work at all.
rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:33:33 AM

Bounties and airdrops are giving coins/tokens for a simple task or work,in exchange you can sell the tokens you recieved from them into ethereum or bitcoin.

but once of bounty campaigns are not paying Once they promote there program.
XFlowZion

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:07:36 AM

Hi There
I'm new to Alts/Marketplace and I got kind of confused by all the new words i read there.
Therefore I wanted to ask you if you could give me a brief introduction into airdrops and bounties.

- what are they
- how do they work
- what do they pay
- how do they pay

I was just like you when I started. I think it's better to start just any either of the two and not both but better if you study bounty. Actually, if you read the rules on the bounty itself of any ICO you'll be able to understand it.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 07:17:43 AM

Be careful with airdrops, it is better for them to have a separate wallet, read reviews and collect coins, if you have a lot of subscribers on social networks like Twitter or Facebook, then take part in bounty companies, make reposts and posts and get a reward.Take part in both and you will learn and understand all more quickly.
blackmagical

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:06:19 PM

They are free tokens that DEV team give for participants. Participants have to do some tasks to claim those coins.
Tokens usually be given after they ico and can be trade Smiley))
chelle5

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:30:55 PM

If you are asking about airdrops then airdrops are the free or they give away some free token even without doing something.That is why it is called airdrops.Bounties are to do task and thus having a reward.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
SnoozeJam

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:19:15 PM

Bounty are given to those who become part of the campaign. Either social media campaign, telegram campaign or signature campaign.
Airdrop are free money, only need to fill up reg form and share in social media then wait for the airdrop coins to be distribute.
return628

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:11:46 PM

That question is what I always wanted to know

Good Infomation.
grever

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:31:50 PM

Take a look at @Viberate! If you are missing their rewarding system then you are missing so likely called 'free' money.
There is no such thing as free but you can get some good amount of VIB's for 30 minutes of work on social media.
My reward for 2months of work is:
5320 VIB

And VIB price is:
$0,554131 USD (-1.10%)
0.00003901 BTC (-5.81%)
0.00042002 ETH (-2.01%)
kreket1

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 06:36:14 PM

Airdrops are very interesting now))
I recently received 4000 REBL and can not decide what to do with them. you can and sell is not bad, but you can wait)

Isaremj3

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:39:02 AM

Airdrop this day is not encouraging you fill form and at the the end no good result. Airdrop has turn to fruitless effort.  Bounties is the best you can do, just take you time and locate a good bounty. Matrix is one of the good ones.
youok

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:41:23 PM

airdrop and bounty project  are a good project to get free coin / token. you just do a simple task in one period, after you finish your work if the project is successful, dev project will give token to you for free. that is a simple my opinion.

kreket1

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:00:10 PM

Really, it's bad that you fill out many forms, but you get paid one unit.
Although it does not steal much time.

Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:06:55 PM

Hi There

- what are they
- how do they work
- what do they pay
- how do they pay
hai friends .. i am also a new person in the world of crypto ,, but according to my knowledge, if airdrop is a project managed by a company with a system of giving coins for free to all people who can fulfill his requirements, airdrop is intended for us and the investors are hooked and know the coins that will soon slide so they will know the coins and can buy at another time ..
if bounties, is a program that runs a campaign system to better introduce a product or a new altcoin that will appear. and usually in bounties there are participants who follow and if they qualify as participants and work according to the rules they will get paid from a project developer according to the allocation applied to the first rule.
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:02:44 PM

Bounty campaigns and airdrop project will give you free money without investing or paying any amount. Just do your job and you will earn what is for you.
kulas01

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:21:24 PM

0.001 eth direct to your wallet. http://t.me/LightningAnt_Bot/?start=JuanKulas
kreket1

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 06:50:39 PM

Airdrops sometimes give tokens, which then grow well in price. I think it's worth a try. Maybe one day lucky

Bakul_cacing

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:48:00 PM

airdrop is a way to get free altcoin, the way we just fill out the form that has been provided. Airrdrop is recognized as one of the ways to get free altcoins, but not all altcoins can have value and price.

Bounties:
They let you do some things . Like for example signature bounty . They let you promote their project by commenting on some threads here in the forum , and after some time they will give you rewards .
There are some that are just scams and is not paying so choose wisely
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: