Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:30:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties and Airdrops  (Read 1951 times)
Zararus

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:42:34 PM

You need to participate in airdrop, different social companies., the company's signature. Yes, it certainly work. Need a lot of time and effort .We get the money.
kolaska

Activity: 336

The future of advertisement intelligence

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:53:06 PM

Hello people, could you tell me please any real bounty which gives you real tokens? I've joined in some airdrops but they never sent me any tokens. Any recommendation?
Thanks
I'm also new. I was sent tokens Trade. io. Bounty is over and they are already traded.Their price can be seen on the coinmarketcap

▄█▀▀▀▀▀ ● ◯ SaTT - The Revolution of Advertising Transactions ◯ ● ▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███    Website | Ann Thread | Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram    ███
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   PRE-SALE COMPLETED IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Quidat

Activity: 2590
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:02:19 PM

Hello there my friend ! They are same , they both give coins / token s

Airdrop :
They let you fill some form and after sometime they will send you the tokens .
Most are just scams and just want your email and some other information .

Bounties :
They let you do some things . Like for example signature bounty . They let you promote their project by commenting on some threads here in the forum , and after some time they will give you rewards .
There are some that are just scams and is not paying so choose wisely

I'm still a beginner, and now I know from the second type of project there are some projects that do not pay the participants / scam, so what is the cause of the scam of the project, can not pay because too many participants or any other factors?
Those projects that become scams and dont tend to pay up bounties are common on this online world which they do only lure in people to advertise their scam project for free and giving out some nasty bounty allocation which to fool people and when they hit up the cap and do tend to run away with those funds ended up on having no tokens for those people who do work hard to promote their scam project. This is why we should really be keen on selecting on what we promote.
Its a common thing even joining into these program do still have the risk on not receiving coins but its still better since you didn't invest and you are just getting those tokens for free or after a certain task. Airdrops are the most common way on earning tokens for free just simple sign-up then you can receive coins unlike on bounties will really need for you to work or promote them.
Honglee

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

Start my crypto for better world

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:44:44 PM

Hi There
I'm new to Alts/Marketplace and I got kind of confused by all the new words i read there.
Therefore I wanted to ask you if you could give me a brief introduction into airdrops and bounties.

- what are they
- how do they work
- what do they pay
- how do they pay
- are there any other points to consider?

- free money
- giving out happiness
- token
- blockchain
- no just gains it, hodl it like 3 yrs ago gbyte airdrop

"TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr"
Faraha_JJJ

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:10:30 AM

Bounties are stakes earned for spreading news about an ongoing ICO. It's like a marketing. Air drops are additional bonus distributed by start up for holding tokens.
pat231

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:26:51 AM

A good airdrop is hard to find. and for bounties you need followers and social media accounts generally. But bitcointalk.org signature campaigns are best I think.

[ CENTRA ] Creating a World Connected to Cryptocurrency
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
mayu13

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:25:52 PM

As far as I know airdrop gives you free token once you filled-out the details in a form. After that you will receive their tokens depending on the status of their sale. But the tokens can either have a value or not in the market. While bounty is a job you need to work. You need to campaign their platform whether through social, signature, or other campaigns being given. You also need to follow the rules on the how's and when.
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:25:20 PM

Airdrops
easy to follow and can not be underestimated also because tokens from airdrop sometimes have a high price and profitable.

Bounties
 I also like to participate bountie but so must megeluarkan the mind, although sometimes produce or even a scam.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 07:47:39 PM

We made additional bounty functionality to our ecex.exchange platform project: Ziggurat token TELEGRAM BOUNTY - JOIN OUR CHANNEL AND GET 30 ZIG

IN-HOUSE BOUNTY  https://ecex.exchange

Telegram https://t.me/ZigguratICO

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
anggaem

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 06:33:17 AM

airdrop and bounty is a free coin, airdrop is like giveaway for me.
And bounty need to do a task and then when you done with all task you will get reward some koin.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
wildan-nizar

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:33:05 AM

airdrop is a kind of giveaway where we just need to sign up to get tokens, but there are some who are assigned to get tokens while the gift may be a race to promote or hunt for new coins.
taktik

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:40:48 PM

airdrop is a kind of giveaway where we just need to sign up to get tokens, but there are some who are assigned to get tokens while the gift may be a race to promote or hunt for new coins.
Well, what's the point in the free distribution of tokens. It should be Free cheese in a mousetrap. Is this the benefit of these free coins?
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:21:46 PM

airdrop and bounty different. One is that you will gain free. And one is that you will have to work every day like sharing posts. Or write articles and submit reports every week.

Alex Melkov

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:34:19 PM

Airdrop is the receipt of remuneration (tokens) for the performance of the simplest actions (registration on the site, subscription to news).
Bounty - is the implementation of information and advertising activities (translation of texts into other languages, writing articles, advertising in social networks) for a fee (tokens).
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:37:27 PM

Bounties is simply means when the project has started running ICO, that is Bounty hunters has started campaign to pass information through social media and other means to let the Investors to know more about the project/product to invest on, with a discount during the ICO period, in other word the campaign manager we introduce Airdrop Before the bounty start, or during the bounty period. and the need of Airdrop is to Attract more participant and investors into the system, to be a successful one.
straimrpl777

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:00:47 PM

I have been taking part in bounty programs for several months, but I have not received anything yet, I'm waiting.
Marry_OI

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:03:27 PM

Bounty:
You register, join the company on Twitter, facebook, telegram and so on. You fulfill all the necessary conditions, and if you honor them correctly, you are credited with stakes / coins. In addition, you must meet the requirements of the company, for example, by the number of subscribers.
It is much easier to participate in the airdrop, but not the fact that you are earning something.

Pebryan

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:36:01 PM

I have been taking part in bounty programs for several months, but I have not received anything yet, I'm waiting.
what bounty you follow?
Cryptothuynguyen

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:52:37 AM

Airdrop :
They let you fill some form and after sometime they will send you the tokens .
Most are just scams and just want your email and some other information .

Bounties :
They let you do some things . Like for example signature bounty . They let you promote their project by commenting on some threads here in the forum , and after some time they will give you rewards .
There are some that are just scams and is not paying so choose wisely
Report to mod
btcblockchain

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:06:38 AM

When compared to Airdrop, i like mostly bounties because we can easily find the project is whether the good one or bad. Whereas Airdrop is not giving any value after getting their tokens till now, i have joined more than 10 to 20 airdrop but i don't find those coins listed in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: