Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:55:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What caused all the price drops?  (Read 2656 times)
bitcoin.clakr

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:29:04 PM

At the moment, the whole market is going down. I am very sad to watch how my favorite alternative coins are given away. I do not know the reason for this fall.
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:35:27 PM

I think that the price reduction has led to the fact that bitcoin is falling. and it has a huge impact on the market.
Yes, bitcoin price are affected those discrimination and thoughts by people in which it can also lead to affect the other coin because they are depended in one's market.

JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:37:25 PM

There are many causes for all cryptos to drop. But the main reason for the drop was the negative news that affected investors' sentiment, leading to panic selling. But the fall in exchange rates at this time is only temporary because the exchange rate of the cryptocurrency market will probably increase shortly. So we need to calm down and continue to wait for positive signals from the market.

terkapar

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:51:43 PM

Almost all the altcoins (and bitcoin too) went down alot yesterday. Does anybody have a clue what caused this major drop?

no one knows why the price of coins has dropped, there is a lot of obscure news out there. I just think positively that the price slump is normal, because after this there will be a tremendous increase.
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:00:33 AM

Bitcoins has started climb up on July when the ews came out that SEC is postponing its decision about ETF.

Many investors are in favor for this ETF. The postponement might seem that the SEC is thinking twice on this matter. Investors thinking that SEC might see something against it so they need to review again the case.
coins4meh

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:11:14 AM

Bitcoins has started climb up on July when the ews came out that SEC is postponing its decision about ETF.

Many investors are in favor for this ETF. The postponement might seem that the SEC is thinking twice on this matter. Investors thinking that SEC might see something against it so they need to review again the case.

Yes I also think the SEC decision not to make a decision has been the reason for this drop, it is really a shame. It looked very positive the days before, many people talking about new bull run and now everything over again...at least for a while

▮▮█ # metahash Your Gate to Decentralized Internet # metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain #MetaApps #MetaGate #MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬█▮▮
tredingaltec

Activity: 770
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 01:36:27 AM

up and down in the cryptocurrency market in my opinion is a very natural thing
jackmoon

Activity: 117

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:03:05 AM

The market has come to the most critical moment. Perhaps the fall will become the norm and remain until the end of the year. The price of coins has almost halved in a week.
ronics

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:06:51 AM

Maybe that's because it's a day of grace and a New Year that is easy to come up with. They provide others with their bitcoins to earn a fiat of money so they can buy the things they should have to really need to get them on Christmas day in the coming months. Perhaps some news stories are also affected by bitcoin prices and because a bitcoin crashes, most or all of these coins are really falling down just as other altcoins are at the same time as the bitcoin price.
toplikop

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:31:50 PM

What we see as of now observe is a remedy that is being made in the crypto showcase, now BTC is getting balanced out at $8000. There are different components that caused the value drops which incorporates, FUD from media, Asia Ban and the sky is the limit from there., But this is the opportune time to purchase and make a benefit out of it in the forthcoming months!
gempil

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:54:29 PM

Crypto is a technology that is very sensitive to the news around it. If bitcoin has decreased, the altcoin will also decrease in price. With the circulation of negative news about crypto and bitcoin, it has a very negative impact on the altcoin. In addition, the decline in market prices is also caused by cycles, crypto is entering a cycle where it is decreasing after creating a new record.
Impossiblehangman25

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:57:15 PM

The cause why the prices drops because of the people that sells their coins, so the platform will drop there prices to stop the people to sell their coins and buy instead, its just give and take.
Bet9ja111

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:36:54 AM

All the price of coins in the cryptocurrency world are dropping right now and it is causing panic in trading well from my personal view I think this is cause by the bear market period but things will get better
kalashnikovski

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:27:44 PM

Its questions for every time. People who have a big capitals  main in this system and they to have control on the market it's my opinion.  Not so a lot people but the to have  influence on the market. The news, bills - its secondary things.
Fantina

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:45:08 PM

All the price of coins in the cryptocurrency world are dropping right now and it is causing panic in trading well from my personal view I think this is cause by the bear market period but things will get better
Either way, things will get better. People are a little afraid, but slowly begin to buy cryptocurrency that will provoke its rise, as the new year is coming and then the cryptocurrency will breathe easier.
handyhuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:49:24 PM

Almost all the altcoins (and bitcoin too) went down alot yesterday. Does anybody have a clue what caused this major drop?
this is cause by the bear market period,I think that the price reduction has led to the fact that bitcoin is falling as the new year is coming .There are many reasons for Bitcoin currencies to fall sharply. but things will get better
Kreks

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:17:29 AM

In my observation, what causes all prices to fall in the market is negative information about crypto. Governments in some countries cannot accept cryptocurrencies, and that is why it may also affect prices in the market. Recognition from the government will be very good for the continuation of crypto.
bidbud

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:51:21 AM

there are many factors that cause prices to go down, one of which is the large number of ico projects that are spam and the many fictitious companies that cheat their investors ,,
apirmalakas

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:02:54 AM

This huge price drops are because of the major manipulation happening in the market today. Also, these manipulations are being used by whales to take profits from small players and to maintain their dominance over the market.
Netcave

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:35:42 AM

I think, one of the reasons why Bitcoin and Altcoin fall is because their prices are so high, not many people can reach, so people choose to throw it away because they want to get money and they don't want to go back if the situation is like this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: