Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:44:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Purchasing coffee with Ripple!!  (Read 323 times)
makuhpal

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:11:41 AM

Centra didnt disappoint us,the project is in time and its perfect that they support a lot of alts.

Ascredo

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:13:56 AM

Well paid for coffee, so what? Now it is possible for Bitcoin, eth, ltc and other coins to buy various products. And here only coffee ..
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 10:20:56 AM

Hm, thats the cool side of crypto currency as long as they are active and really adjusting with the needs of human. Wondering when they will start it officially because after using the card like this also government is having lot of problem in my own country. There are so many terminals they don't accept such cards and God knows why is that.

I think I will try out centra, before this I tried TenX which did not work for me and then I switched for bitpay which turned out to be scam for me. So sometimes they start killing your trust about the crypto currency. Anyway will definitely try out the Centra as it looks really good with those valid proofs. But will gather more information before proceeding to it. :-)
grimoire5

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:32:28 PM

that's cool
btw could you tell us in which country you use centra card ??
how about fee transaction?? how it calculated?
for me, fee of BTC transaction is high for now
Hm, thats the cool side of crypto currency as long as they are active and really adjusting with the needs of human. Wondering when they will start it officially because after using the card like this also government is having lot of problem in my own country. There are so many terminals they don't accept such cards and God knows why is that.

I think I will try out centra, before this I tried TenX which did not work for me and then I switched for bitpay which turned out to be scam for me. So sometimes they start killing your trust about the crypto currency. Anyway will definitely try out the Centra as it looks really good with those valid proofs. But will gather more information before proceeding to it. :-)
oh, so many more crypto card already
this will make a new trend
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:43:42 PM

Centra is a good project but there are shitload of competition in this field such as tenx, Monaco, metal, changebank, belugapay etc
Centra really needs to stand out from the competition by offering some kind of unique services. Token value is just starting to appreciate since yesterday but needs alot of growth from now on.

Blah blah
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:48:31 PM

I saw that a lot of people are now talking about Centra, this altcoin has increased by more than 35% during the last few days.

Centra is changing the world with its crypto debit card and insured wallet!!
Now your neighbor / coworker / family member can easily use crypto!

If it uses bitcoin, then it works like any other bitcoin debit card, the only feature about this is that the big bussiness that the other debit card had before is going to disappear (like the crap of wirex)

Use your Bitcoin, Ethereum, ERC20 Tokens, Litecoin, Ripple, Dash, Zcash, & Monero at any grocery, brick and mortar, or online! 

Yeah, exactly as the other cards, there is nothing new in here only that you use other kind of cryptos and that is nice, but you only can use the card on a PoS location, if they do not have pos, then you are not going to be able to put your PIN, anyway, it is a good card, i will order one.

your crypto gets converted to fiat at the time of purchase.  So the receiving end gets fiat.  Usable anywhere that MasterCard is accepted.

Hello
bigdogdan2 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:31:29 PM

Well paid for coffee, so what? Now it is possible for Bitcoin, eth, ltc and other coins to buy various products. And here only coffee ..
Currently Centra supports buying anything with the following tokens:  Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Dash, Zcash, & Monero.
Next added token to be used will be Qtum and Bitcoin Cash in January.  There is a community vote every month or few weeks to vote your favorite token in!

The specialty of Centra is to be able to use multi-tokens for purchase and easily add them.

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
jackolinyoko

Activity: 204

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:46:46 PM

The last successful ICO ive joined is Centra,thanks to this coin it gave me a lot of profits it never fails my expectations.

Compradora

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:48:36 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2017, 04:04:03 PM by Compradora

Use your Bitcoin, Ethereum, ERC20 Tokens, Litecoin, Ripple, Dash, Zcash, & Monero at any grocery, brick and mortar, or online!  
Qtum and Bitcoin Cash will be added in January!!

Purchasing coffee with ripple!
https://i.imgur.com/cSjjBFK.jpg

How it works:
You have a Centra wallet connected to the debit card.  You select which token you want to use and when you use the card, your crypto gets converted to fiat at the time of purchase.  So the receiving end gets fiat.  Usable anywhere that MasterCard is accepted.  Currently ships world wide!!

What is the new thing that they provide? There are already tons of crypto debit cards. TokenCard, Tenx, Monaco Card and a lot more. Then why should I use that one?

You have to know the market is crowded with same products.
bigdogdan2 (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:45:43 PM

What is the new thing that they provide? There are already tons of crypto debit cards. TokenCard, Tenx, Monaco Card and a lot more. Then why should I use that one?

You have to know the market is crowded with same products.

The thing that sets Centra apart is they accept multiple crypto (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Dash, Zcash, & Monero.  Next added token to be used will be Qtum and Bitcoin Cash in January)  They have set it up so they can easily add new tokens and they will have ongoing community votes so you can vote your own crypto to be used.

Being able to use multiple crypto lets you skip the step of having to convert your crypto.  Also any crypto you keep in the Centra wallet is insured from network hack and employee theft.  This would have been great on the exchange that closed down recently from a hacker....

boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:07:46 PM

It is step forward, not backward, imagine - paying coffee with any crypto.
If you don't like it I don't know what you are doing here.
I guess hatters will always hate.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Stooked

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:13:13 PM

Purchasing coffee with ripple!

How it works:
You have a Centra wallet connected to the debit card.  You select which token you want to use and when you use the card, your crypto gets converted to fiat at the time of purchase.  So the receiving end gets fiat.  Usable anywhere that MasterCard is accepted.  Currently ships world wide!!

it is good to find coffee or ant other local business accept  bitcoin
it is great to find coffee or ant other local business accept  altcoin

soixantedix

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:16:36 PM

hope it won't be later kinda 10.000 BTC pizza purchase )
vaso11

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:19:30 PM

I want to clarify at someone ,  the card can be used if you are not a resident of the European Union?

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:09:55 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2017, 07:57:15 PM by AVAMONEY

How it works:
You have a Centra wallet connected to the debit card.  You select which token you want to use and when you use the card, your crypto gets converted to fiat at the time of purchase.  So the receiving end gets fiat.  Usable anywhere that MasterCard is accepted.  Currently ships world wide!!

Centra has acknowledged that this crypto currency has been widely accepted by the world community. He takes this opportunity as a good business potential at future, although there are still many people doubting crypto will be popular and installed in various areas of business. At least Centra calculates price the transaction with the conversion instance to fiat, which it can be more easier to programmed.
bigdogdan2 (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:43:57 PM

I want to clarify at someone ,  the card can be used if you are not a resident of the European Union?
Yes, the card can be shipped to US, EU, Asia and be used around the world!!

bigdogdan2 (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:48:18 PM

hope it won't be later kinda 10.000 BTC pizza purchase )
Ya, that could be the most expensive coffee purchase ever like BTC pizza, lol.  It hurts to think of that pizza and its cost.

Maren

Activity: 304
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:57:57 AM

Don't worry, ripple has o chance of appreciating like bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: