Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:10:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NO-ICO] [0% PREMINE] CREPCOIN: Friendly web environment crypto!  (Read 18404 times)
jonano

Activity: 133
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:28:07 PM

Thats bad... my Intel Core i5 (4 years old makes about 25h/s)
Is it only one core? My AMD FX-8350 (4 years old too) with 8 cores makes about 109 h/s.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nap0nTilt

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:32:49 PM

Thats bad... my Intel Core i5 (4 years old makes about 25h/s)
Is it only one core? My AMD FX-8350 (4 years old too) with 8 cores makes about 109 h/s.

No I'm mining with 4 cores.. but it is a mobile CPU sitting in a Laptop, don't know if that matters Cheesy
robolove

Activity: 129
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:20:34 PM

Alright, at the time of writing

Hashrate: 16.22 Kh/s
Miners: 168

That's an average hashrate of 96.54 H/s

On a new high-end computer, you can achieve that. But the vast majority sit on much slower machines. The expected average hashrate is A LOT lower.

The only reasonable explanation is that devs are mining themselves via their closed pool pool.crepcoin.org:3333 which is officially only accessible via the webmining proxy. I'm absolutely sure the devs are throwing cpuminer/GPU at it like crazy.

How else could 144k CREP already have been mined? See here: https://blocks.crepcoin.org/

Nice try, devs... You sure put a lot of effort into all of it. For nothing.

More unfair release ever.

You don't need good luck to try to explain this and turn the project around and achieve some sort of credibility. You need a miracle. Pray for CREP.
ArtifaX

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:50:12 PM

On a new high-end computer, you can achieve that. But the vast majority sit on much slower machines. The expected average hashrate is A LOT lower.

The only reasonable explanation is that devs are mining themselves via their closed pool pool.crepcoin.org:3333 which is officially only accessible via the webmining proxy. I'm absolutely sure the devs are throwing cpuminer/GPU at it like crazy.

How else could 144k CREP already have been mined? See here: https://blocks.crepcoin.org/

You don't need good luck to try to explain this and turn the project around and achieve some sort of credibility. You need a miracle. Pray for CREP.

Just a guess... Can that be that some ppl have cpu miners? Like high end processors (i heard some mine ITNS on cpus only giving good results), or have many devices chained together(like smartphone farms).
However, if amount of miners is amount of actual machines and not addresses - then u r right.
As for myself, i get 600h/s from all my rigs cpu's plus all the junk devices i have no use for
dominguero

Activity: 427
Merit: 212

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:54:01 PM

Or maybe are some miners that uses some computers for one address.
crepcoin (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:59:32 PM

Or maybe are some miners that uses some computers for one address.
Hi,

168 addresses mining to the pool not means 168 connections. Actually, we have 56 connections from "proxy webminer" and 497 from "standard webminer". This means 3 computers connected per address... 30h/s per worker....

Regards
crepcoin (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:09:52 PM

And no my friend, devs are not mining, and much less with GPU.

We only getting 2% from the pool fee. And sometimes mining with an intel i5 or Raspberry Pi 3 for testing.

If you are absolutely sure, well for you. Go to mine another coin.

I can accept that you say that coin is shit, I'm an idiot, or something like that. But this kind of accusations, as if you had the absolute truth in addition... go to another project topic for this things, please.

Regards
robolove

Activity: 129
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:48:46 PM

And this is why you're giving away a nice GPU on Twitter. A fine card that was used during "testing". Lulz.

Another curious detail: Web wallet at same site/owner as dev/pool. How convenient the day you decide you need some of your coins back; change all wallet passwords to your own, and - bingo. Without 2FA too. Bravo.
crepcoin (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:07:50 PM

And this is why you're giving away a nice GPU on Twitter. A fine card that was used during "testing". Lulz.

Another curious detail: Web wallet at same site/owner as dev/pool. How convenient the day you decide you need some of your coins back; change all wallet passwords to your own, and - bingo. Without 2FA too. Bravo.
Your theory is really nice. But one obviousness and one tip for you:

Obviousness: I will not steal your coins before february. The miners would leave and the currency would have no value.

The tip: 1st of february, when we upload the software, download it, run a node, create a wallet on your computer and move all your online balance to this wallet. So I will not steal your coins.

About the graphic card... well, even when you give something, someone complains...

You think really if we are interested on mining, we will give away the card? Or is for trolling only?

Regards,

mtdcrpto

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:25:17 PM

It should work... you can roughly say you will get 1 CrepCoin per day per h/s.

Really? Mine is 24 H/s and I've got 5 CreepCoin/day.  I am using a laptop, don't know whether it is affected.
crepbaghodler

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:42:56 PM

Really? Mine is 24 H/s and I've got 5 CreepCoin/day.  I am using a laptop, don't know whether it is affected.

Creepcoin Grin Grin Grin Wink

it's okay people, just keep mining.

The developers have leveled the playing field for people entering into this coin so get as many devices as you can and enjoy Smiley

We only getting 2% from the pool fee. And sometimes mining with an intel i5 or Raspberry Pi 3 for testing.

I can accept that you say that coin is shit, I'm an idiot, or something like that. But this kind of accusations, as if you had the absolute truth in addition... go to another project topic for this things, please.

Regards

This response is perfect, personally I think CREP developers should mine some coins via GPU for advertising or bounty campaigns but that's just my opinion.

I can personally say I've been around 0.40-0.80k/hs myself just via using different devices and systems.
mtdcrpto

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:52:37 PM

Nice catch! That's the way I call it Cheesy
crepbaghodler

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:55:36 PM

Nice catch! That's the way I call it Cheesy

I think you got that idea from me a couple of pages back Tongue

I've been mining like 1 hour and still nothing... help pls ?

https://i.imgur.com/L5GIMqz.png

Your CREP will show up very soon just keep patient Smiley

I like the name CREP it reminds me of CREeP a fully anonymous coin to transfer value.

Do devs need any help with anything?
copperminer

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:00:02 PM

When i try to access https://www.crepcoin.org/webminer i get a 404 error that CREEPs me out.  Roll Eyes
*edit* I just noticed there is another webminer.. http://webminer.crepcoin.org/

https://wallet.crepcoin.org/ is also down 502 bad gateway..
GilRH4004

Activity: 92

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:07:12 PM

web wallet page isn't working
roberval123

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:14:14 PM

Really? Mine is 24 H/s and I've got 5 CreepCoin/day.  I am using a laptop, don't know whether it is affected.

The developers have leveled the playing field for people entering into this coin so get as many devices as you can and enjoy Smiley

Regards

This response is perfect, personally I think CREP developers should mine some coins via GPU for advertising or bounty campaigns but that's just my opinion.

I can personally say I've been around 0.40-0.80k/hs myself just via using different devices and systems.

if one address has 3 computers mining, is that considered 1 miner(since it's 1 address) or 3?
crepbaghodler

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:19:25 PM

Regards

if one address has 3 computers mining, is that considered 1 miner(since it's 1 address) or 3?

1 mining address i believe

a mining address can have many workers.

e.g. 100 addresses mining if on average 3 devices are mining per address there's 300 devices mining at different hashes
roberval123

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:46:28 PM

Regards

1 mining address i believe

a mining address can have many workers.

e.g. 100 addresses mining if on average 3 devices are mining per address there's 300 devices mining at different hashes

ok, so for the guy that said:

The avg is kind of meaningless, since we don't know how many PCs each address is using.

JohnPain

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:54:47 PM

Sooo,

mining for this coin started nearly 6 days ago.
Existing coins: 147177.26703121 CREP
So around 22k coins per day.

Will be something as 830.000 coins at the planned start for exchanges.
At this point my some hundered mined coins will not really matter  Sad

Verethraghna

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:45:13 PM

Sooo,

mining for this coin started nearly 6 days ago.
Existing coins: 147177.26703121 CREP
So around 22k coins per day.

Will be something as 830.000 coins at the planned start for exchanges.
At this point my some hundered mined coins will not really matter  Sad

It doesn't matter how much coins there will be on the day it hit the exchanges... I just hoped this will not be another 'mine and dump' type of coin  Angry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: