Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:18:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopia: Lot of users with issues in withdrawal and deposit  (Read 1278 times)
johnnysof

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:15:38 PM

I can only confirm the issues with this exchange. Most of the deposits are delayed up to several days. I still have deposits of different coins the are stuck with 17 confirmation for more than 3 weeks.
Support does not answer the tickets (oldest one is more than 2 months).
Strange is that some of the delayed deposits (but not all) just appear in a batch after the exchange rate drops by 5-10%. This looks for me like a scam that is done on purpose.
Be careful them!
thanksmia

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:03:38 PM

Same i deposit Ethereum and cryptopia keeps handling their customers like shit, it says that i deposit money and confirmed a depositv of total 0.00000000 so they confirmed nothing
 http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=292f18-1518776014.png
Rosam

Activity: 257
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:12:52 PM

I am having the same problem with some Ark and some Tok, (pending for 8 days). Never had problems before and support was efficient last year. Could be a growth problem. In the meantime is there a pattern (like is it affecting all coins or is it possible to withdraw some coins without too much trouble);

marvel213

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:22:04 PM

Cryptopia is looking more like a scam now.
kirmizz

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:10:42 PM

I'm also having problems with withdrawels. Here's what I found in Cryptopia forum.

Deposit & Withdrawal Updates 16th February
We are aware of issues with long processing times on deposits and withdrawals. This doesn't affect withdrawals of ETH, ETN, BTC, LTC or DOGE. We apologise for these and have been working hard on a resolution. As of early next week we expect deposit times to be back within normal ranges, while withdrawals may take longer to restore to normal operation. In the interim, please be aware that processing times on deposits or withdrawals may exceed 30 hours, although in most cases are likely to be less than this. Please don't submit support tickets relating to processing delays as we are unable to expedite these manually - our focus is on quickly resolving the issue for everyone. Thank you for your continued support and understanding The Cryptopia Team.

Published by: froufrou @ 2/16/2018 5:46:29 AM

I hope this issue gets resolved fast, it's more than annoying because people could be losing money due to the long processing time.

Cheers
kirmizz
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:07:25 PM

In the meantime is there a pattern (like is it affecting all coins or is it possible to withdraw some coins without too much trouble);

The main thing I have noticed is a pattern either pointing at a scheme structure, or insolvency of that exchange. I see that some people after a while manage to successfully withdraw their coins, while others keep waiting for weeks without any sign of improvement or response from Cryptopia itself. It's basically them using the coins that people deposit, let everything accumulate for a while, and then use these coins to allow others with pending withdrawals to finally cash out. I however don't understand why people keep using this exchange after everything that's going on. How difficult is it to just do a few minutes worth of Googling to find out that this exchange should be avoided at any cost?
marvel213

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:58:06 PM

In the meantime is there a pattern (like is it affecting all coins or is it possible to withdraw some coins without too much trouble);

The main thing I have noticed is a pattern either pointing at a scheme structure, or insolvency of that exchange. I see that some people after a while manage to successfully withdraw their coins, while others keep waiting for weeks without any sign of improvement or response from Cryptopia itself. It's basically them using the coins that people deposit, let everything accumulate for a while, and then use these coins to allow others with pending withdrawals to finally cash out. I however don't understand why people keep using this exchange after everything that's going on. How difficult is it to just do a few minutes worth of Googling to find out that this exchange should be avoided at any cost?

Yes that was my guess.   Cryptopia doesn't have enough coins to pay for my withdraw.
hubbida

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:22:33 PM

I however don't understand why people keep using this exchange after everything that's going on. How difficult is it to just do a few minutes worth of Googling to find out that this exchange should be avoided at any cost?

Cryptopia is the only exchange that a lot of coins can be sold on, so maybe they feel like they have no choice and think it's worth the risk initially, until it's not.

ItsCrafty

Activity: 826
Merit: 135

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 12:48:47 AM

It is so irritating that I am waiting for 15 days and they don't even have a courtesy to respond.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
dszmaj

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:21:00 PM

my MONK is stuck processing, they keep stake rewards, and I get nothing... I will never ever use that shit again
marvel213

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:35:17 AM

It is so irritating that I am waiting for 15 days and they don't even have a courtesy to respond.

I've been waitin 1 month.  No support no coins.  NONE!   The worst exchange.   I am out .57 bitcoins.
ItsCrafty

Activity: 826
Merit: 135

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 03:03:36 PM

I've been waitin 1 month.  No support no coins.  NONE!   The worst exchange.   I am out .57 bitcoins.

I know. This just sucks. With the market like Crypto and the overall volatility involved, keeping coins hostage for a month is too much.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
mazertwo

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:12:39 PM

Cryptopia stolen my 2080 XEM (support ticket #210878), 413 UBQ (#219316).
All proofs from explorers and depo log i add to support tickets. They cant answer more than 1.5 weeks.
NXS withdraw stuck more than 4 days.
Whats going on??? Scam???
MadMac

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:52:12 AM

Please complain to fdrs.co.nz.

See here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2985356.msg31674494#msg31674494
d-angel2001

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:58:49 PM

In my case finally after nearly 20 days the support reacted to my ticket promising to forward it to an admin who can re-broadcast my withdrawal that stucked somehow. Now I'm waiting for being this done.

But I think it should be appreciated that Cryptopia announced in automatic-responder that their the ticket submitted will take about 15-20 working days which is in range of the time of any response as I see now. I think they have some bad days in their system ...
MadMac

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:51:50 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 07:03:27 PM by MadMac

It's 3 weeks tomorrow for me and they only responded, which is acknowledge they received the ticket, not resolve it, because I complained to fdrs.co.nz. Go, figure. They hold funds hostage intentionally to get dividend payments which belong to us. Theft in daylight.
marvel213

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:34:35 PM

I contacted FDRS.  I got no response from FDRS for a week now.  Cryptopia still hasn't responded to my ticket over a month.
MadMac

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:05:58 AM

They canceled today the withdrawals stuck in processing, at least for me and some other reports, please check.
crafty

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:39:24 PM

They canceled today the withdrawals stuck in processing, at least for me and some other reports, please check.

What does that mean though? Can we reinitiate withdrawal again? Or will that be stuck again forever?

MadMac

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:20:04 PM

I got BTX and Onions out in a few minutes. Again, that simply means there were no technical issues and they intentional held funds hostage.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: