Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:13:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopia: Lot of users with issues in withdrawal and deposit  (Read 1270 times)
fuckfbi

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:02:47 PM

Its been 45 days, and 3 emails.

I still have 1 account at cryptopia where i sent 22 LTC to a BTC adress, and you still havent answered or recovered my funds.

Why dont you care?

And then i have one i lost access to, with 12 ZEC

You dont give a shit about your customers.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rosam

Activity: 257
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:53:56 AM

Some coins that had been stuck for weeks in processing were available again for me today. But I still have some ARK stuck (and it's been 5 weeks), when you want to send a DPOS coin to your wallet, it's more than annoying, but I will admit that I had no problem with withdrawing a variety of coins over the last two weeks, everything arrived pretty quickly. I think it may have had to do with the quick growth of trafic we experienced a few weeks ago, Kucoin had similar issues on some cryptos. Communications from exchanges having this type of problems however somewhat sucks.

MadMac

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:05:17 AM

Got BTX and Onions out today.

Will never use this scam exchange again. And I'm convinced they are insolvent, thus stealing dividends, bounty and airdrops. I lost about 1000$ for funds they held hostage.

Stay away from these scammers!
crafty

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:56:06 PM

I still have 1 account at cryptopia where i sent 22 LTC to a BTC adress, and you still havent answered or recovered my funds.

Why dont you care?

In your case, if I understand it correctly, nobody will be able to help you recover your LTC since you sent them to wrong address. Is that right? You mentioned you sent them to a BTC address.

lhgirl

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 02:01:05 PM

Why dont you care?

In your case, if I understand it correctly, nobody will be able to help you recover your LTC since you sent them to wrong address. Is that right? You mentioned you sent them to a BTC address.

Yes, if you sent coins to any wrong address, it's your fault. We all know that in crypto nobody is responsible for our mistakes, done means done
marvel213

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:34:46 PM

So after 1 month and 8 days my withdraw was cancelled.  No masternode rewards over a month.  From .57 bitcoin at the time of purchase to .17 bitcoins worth of coins now.  Not even reply from their support or an apology.

I haven't sold my coins yet but I will then bye bye cryptopia.

The worst exchange on the net today.  It might not be a scam but just as bad.
ItsCrafty

Activity: 826
Merit: 135

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 07:08:53 PM

Cryptopia seems to have got their stuff together. My withdrawal was pretty much instant.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
marvel213

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:24:45 PM

Cryptopia seems to have got their stuff together. My withdrawal was pretty much instant.

I'm still not buying it how good a opprtunity.  I lost $4000 after Cryptopia held my coins over a month.  In crypto anything can happen in days let alone months.
MadMac

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:37:23 PM

They still have problems, transactions are still delayed, but it seems they go through now after half a day.
marvel213

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:43:16 PM

They still have problems, transactions are still delayed, but it seems they go through now after half a day.

IF they can't handle the volume they should stop listing new coins and stop new accounts.  They are quick to take your money but won't take responsibility.  I remember when Japan's exchange was hacked couple of months ago they reimbursed hundreds of millions of dollars to people who were hacked.  You won't get that with Cryptopia while cryptopia was clearing 1 million in revenue a day.

Many people lost money.  People aren't dying to come back to cryptopia even if they are back to normal.  I for one never going to trade there again even if opportunity arise.

Not to mention how Cryptopia handled the situation was really unprofessional.

They have people here attacking customers and boasting their exchange.  Deleting threads at Cryptopia forums with real issues at hand.  There attitude is it's your fault for buying crypto.  Not even an apology nor reimbursement for people's loses due to their negligence.  Cryptopia employees making multiple accounts trolling customers.

They might not be a scam but not an exchange people should be trading.

Do you really want to trade here after the ordeal you went through?   It's just not worth it for shitcoins.  Any established coins and up and coming coins are already @ bittrex.
ItsCrafty

Activity: 826
Merit: 135

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 12:45:08 AM

IF they can't handle the volume they should stop listing new coins and stop new accounts.  They are quick to take your money but won't take responsibility.  I remember when Japan's exchange was hacked couple of months ago they reimbursed hundreds of millions of dollars to people who were hacked.  You won't get that with Cryptopia while cryptopia was clearing 1 million in revenue a day.

Many people lost money.  People aren't dying to come back to cryptopia even if they are back to normal.  I for one never going to trade there again even if opportunity arise.

Not to mention how Cryptopia handled the situation was really unprofessional.

They have people here attacking customers and boasting their exchange.  Deleting threads at Cryptopia forums with real issues at hand.  There attitude is it's your fault for buying crypto.  Not even an apology nor reimbursement for people's loses due to their negligence.  Cryptopia employees making multiple accounts trolling customers.

They might not be a scam but not an exchange people should be trading.

Do you really want to trade here after the ordeal you went through?   It's just not worth it for shitcoins.  Any established coins and up and coming coins are already @ bittrex.

Totally agree with you. It was frustrating to buy coins @ 200% more price and wait for them to get to the account, while the whole market was bleeding Sad

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
the-doctor

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:48:33 AM

Got BTX and Onions out today.

Will never use this scam exchange again. And I'm convinced they are insolvent, thus stealing dividends, bounty and airdrops. I lost about 1000$ for funds they held hostage.

Stay away from these scammers!

karma.... Karma is fked up thing, sooner or later will catch you... and boy you have build so much (not positive) karma arround yourself... 

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
MadMac

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:06:57 AM

karma.... Karma is fked up thing, sooner or later will catch you... and boy you have build so much (not positive) karma arround yourself... 
Karma is a concept for people who believe to get reborn as a chicken in the next life. Not the brightest I must say.
the-doctor

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:50:12 PM

Karma is a concept for people who believe to get reborn as a chicken in the next life. Not the brightest I must say.

You will tell us more soon how does it work,  after 3rd degree burns (metaphorically) cause your shitposting and deceiving people... karma... fked up thing

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
MadMac

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:10:51 PM

I rather think you're going under with your fked up shitonions. But there is hope. Next life as a chicken. All the best  Grin
the-doctor

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:34:05 PM

I rather think you're going under with your fked up shitonions. But there is hope. Next life as a chicken. All the best  Grin

So miserably person, I really suspect even if your mother really likes you... You will be remmembered by people who you did screw. You are basicly rotten scammer...I wish you...karma...  Cheesy

MadMac

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:20:52 AM

So miserably person, I really suspect even if your mother really likes you... You will be remmembered by people who you did screw. You are basicly rotten scammer...I wish you...karma...  Cheesy
Miserable?  Cheesy Hey, afterlife chicken, why don't you ask the ponzi onion guys about screwing people?  Roll Eyes

And yes, hope that this scam will be remembered, but first a lot more people got burnt with the final sell-off in 4 weeks.
the-doctor

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:22:25 PM

Miserable?  Cheesy Hey, afterlife chicken, why don't you ask the ponzi onion guys about screwing people?  Roll Eyes

And yes, hope that this scam will be remembered, but first a lot more people got burnt with the final sell-off in 4 weeks.

I will wait this 4 weeks to pass and then I will fak you till you live

MadMac

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:30:21 AM

I will wait this 4 weeks to pass and then I will fak you till you live
Try to work a bit on your English before that. And use the corresponding topic instead of spamming other threads. Good luck!
crafty

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:41:49 AM

Cryptopia is back on track and solved the problem couple weeks ago. Good to see them back.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: