Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:12:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopia: Lot of users with issues in withdrawal and deposit  (Read 1278 times)
helipotte

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

Pick and place? I need more coffee.

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:30:05 AM

I am a regular user of cryptopia,still now not faced any issue with this site.but people are facing problem with this good site! its not good at all.you people can talk with the support team hope they would help you about this kind of issue.

You must not trade Electroneum on Cryptopia.  Been waiting almost a month now for a deposit and they still have not fixed their wallet.
crafty

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:13:56 PM

Hopefully all the dust has settled down I guess. So is it safe now to trade on Cryptopia?

MadMac

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:07:14 AM

Looks like it works ok again. But I would not trust them again with any funds of some real value. Lesson learnt.
WinSpam

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:22:17 AM

[
center]
!!!!The most  nasty exchange ever!!!!!
[/center]
Befor two mouth i sedn on Cryptopia litebit coin ,whaiting 28 days and lose half of my money . OK no problem .. ,befor i do that i check the coin on coin INFO - PERFECT . Wallet = PERFECT .. and i made one small transaction it wos 5 min and after that big one ... 28 days . No Maintenance , no info about that .. ok no problem
and now whit my stupit heat i told my self ok lets try again thay have new support thay post everyting is fine now .. guess what ....
SAME FUCKING PROBLEM . I send coin ,befor that check coin info ..check history .no Maintenance make small transaction befor that aaaandd same fucking story .. i lose already 20 % of my money and probably that will be half of my money untill the end
DO NOT INVEST ON CRYPTOPIA NEVER
FULL SCAMM
Difi

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:49:55 PM

Hopefully all the dust has settled down I guess. So is it safe now to trade on Cryptopia?
It really depends on the coin you're trading.
After I deposit ZEN Cryptopia changed this coin to maintenance. I see a zero balance on my account, although I should have there 4 weeks of mining. I can not access my funds. The exchange rate has dropped already by 30%.
Answer Cryptopia: "Please rest assured though, all transactions will proceed as normal once this status is lifted"
But WHEN will the status be lifted?
How long normally take such maintenance breaks?
Difi

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:39:22 PM

I am a regular user of cryptopia,still now not faced any issue with this site.but people are facing problem with this good site! its not good at all.you people can talk with the support team hope they would help you about this kind of issue.
Well, I did submit tickets. The support team answers:"once the maintenance status is lifted you will be able to access your funds" and they set my ticket to "RESOLVED"  Angry
This is now the second week! I still have no access to all my ZenCash, to me this is not resolved at all.
But what else can I do?  Huh
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:25:38 AM

Well, I did submit tickets. The support team answers:"once the maintenance status is lifted you will be able to access your funds" and they set my ticket to "RESOLVED"  Angry
This is now the second week! I still have no access to all my ZenCash, to me this is not resolved at all.
But what else can I do?  Huh

Just wait until the maintenance stage should completed before you acces to the funds. Did they mentioned any specific ETA for how long it will take for schedule maintenance. There is no choice for us we have until they resolve it.
care2yak

Activity: 779
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:08:55 AM

I too am a regular user of cryptopia. I've experienced a few issues but were addressed nicely by cryptopia as well. Now I'm concerned about my eth withdrawal so that means heading off to cryptopia support [again] for answers
Neurolicious

Activity: 309
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:59:52 PM

I too am a regular user of cryptopia. I've experienced a few issues but were addressed nicely by cryptopia as well. Now I'm concerned about my eth withdrawal so that means heading off to cryptopia support [again] for answers

Did they answer your ticket?
I've been waiting for weeks... ETH missing from Topias wallet, in WD history it shows the transaction is complete but no ETH has arrived to my wallet nor the TXID provided by them is valid. Been using Topia for a good year and had a good impression about them, but the lack of communication on their part makes me question alot of things... are they too greedy to hire more people who can work as support or what is their issue I wonder...
care2yak

Activity: 779
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:46:55 AM

Did they answer your ticket?
I've been waiting for weeks... ETH missing from Topias wallet, in WD history it shows the transaction is complete but no ETH has arrived to my wallet nor the TXID provided by them is valid. Been using Topia for a good year and had a good impression about them, but the lack of communication on their part makes me question alot of things... are they too greedy to hire more people who can work as support or what is their issue I wonder...

Mine was resolved. Support said that my request “failed to broadcast” and so i was given a refund. My eth is now in my destination wallet. Send them screenshots of your transaction. Check your withdrawals log and send them that too. Maybe they can investigate and give you a decent answer for your concern....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: