Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:29:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Calling all beta testers!  (Read 6582 times)
SNAZ31 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 04:34:01 PM

snaz I have tried contacting you every way I can why have you kicked me of the team I have done nothing wrong

You have sent me a PM zack and I have replied to you, why you wish to continue to drag this out in public I do not know... The PM that I sent you and you published here says all I have to say... I am not like that and I don't want the project being used for that.

I have tried to be as reasonable as I can.

the project used for what ?
what have I done ?
whats the problem?
why have you deleted all posts that state we went in 50/50 ?
why have you stoped replying to my messages ?
why did you plan this all?  ( you have a whole new dev team in less than 1h  )
how much are you going to buy my 50% for ?
why are you making it look like it was me that stole the project ?  ( who just took 50% from who )

I will be applying for a scammer tag for you
you are no longer welcome on my forum

You are ridiculous zack... I have not removed ANY posts in fact you did zack, the whole threads in fact... No bother though I saved it all... And just for the record here is the PM where you state you have taken IFC from the developers...

think about it the only visible difference between say IFC and pxc if the logo and the wallet name  just saying here we have to do this the right way  we can eventually change what we want but we have to work on the old saying

slowly slowly catchy monkey

nobody sees this yet but we have taken ifc from the devs not even fisheater sees it yet

( between us we are the biggest shareholder we are doing the projects we have even changed the wallet )

I am just saying here if this project f**Ks up IFC if dead we are all ifc has going for it right now

I am not trying to be negative here I just saying it how it is   

Just saying it how it is huh... Well no it isn't actually zack! The worst bit is fisheater was actually coming and helping us out! He even compiled the wallet for us but this is what you really think, isn't it?

Like I told you, I am not about that, I wanted to work with fisheater and I appreciated his help...

You have done wrong zack...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SNAZ31 (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 05:01:24 PM

what the hell are you on you are taking this out of context I have no plans to take the coin what would I gain by doing that ?

You didn't have plans to do it, you thought you already had...

I'm not getting into this argument, it is pointless...

I have requested the transfer information on the domain and I ask you again (as you haven't answered via PM... How do you want the payment... £12.50 for the domains and say 6 for the hosting?

I can send the £18.50 via bank transfer or via coins, whichever way you like.
SNAZ31 (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 05:19:08 PM

I am not doing anything until we have talked like human beings about this

fact you have done all this before even asking me if there was a mistake in the message

fact you are the one that wanted to change the ifc wallet logo

fact you I wouldn't let you change the wallet to much as that's what gives ifc its identity

fact you are bending the troth to make me look bad

if anyone here would like any proof just tell me what you want and I will do it Smiley

anyone have a lie detector ?  lol

I PM'ed you before doing anything... You even posted it on here zack...

So basically you are holding my project hostage until "we have spoken like human beings"?

I have been as amicable about this as I can, I gave you a chance to reply and instead you post it here... Not that it bothers me but that is hardly the way to go about things...

I don't see anything left to be said...

The wallet for altcoinsavings is and has always been an additional wallet client zack... No changes would have been made to the logo, only an "S" would have been added into the corner to identify it as the savings wallet...

The only reason you didn't want to do it is because for some reason you thought it was too sly and then people would know you aimed to steal the coin... Even though I told you I would discuss it with fisheater...

You are gaining nothing from this zack. Just give me back my website and project like you promised here! Or are you going back on that now?
SNAZ31 (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 05:28:55 PM

your site your project it was your basic idea but I put hundreds of hours of work into it and I will say it again I don't want to take ifc from the dev I have no plans to have and have never tried  

I am seeking legal advice about it even though there was no contract I believe there would still be a case against you !!!

As you clearly admit it is my project and my site and my idea can you please just give it back to me!? You are more than welcome to seek legal advice if you believe you have a claim. Holding my website and project hostage is again, not the way to go about things! I allowed the site to be hosted on your server out of good faith, but this is what I get?

SNAZ31 (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 05:40:01 PM

I also joined the team out of good faith but look were that got me

so what was my 50% of the project ? legaly you cant just take it from me

You can't just be part of the project and then think that you can take it over and start taking peoples coins from them... That is not the way I work... You have ruined this project for me... It was a very interesting and fresh idea but you have done your upmost to sabotage it. I can't believe you think you still have a claim on it! You have no claim on MY project, I wrote every bit of text on that site, which part is yours? I have all the original documents plus the e-mails where I sent it to the web builder...

Let me try again, are you going to give me my site back as promised or not?
SNAZ31 (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 05:53:42 PM

You can't just be part of the project and then think that you can take it over and start taking peoples coins from them... That is not the way I work... You have ruined this project for me... It was a very interesting and fresh idea but you have done your upmost to sabotage it. I can't believe you think you still have a claim on it! You have no claim on MY project, I wrote every bit of text on that site, which part is yours? I have all the original documents plus the e-mails where I sent it to the web builder...

you know full well that it was a 50/50 agreement just because you wrote the text for the website dosent make it yours if it is your project why did I have to pay half of the domain cost and half the dev cost

legally speaking that means I own 50% stake in the project so unless we both agree I still own halve of it so make me a good offer and its yours as far as I am concerned my share is worth over 25BTC minimum as I have put in over 200h of work its up to you how you want to do this

so do you want to talk like a human yet ? I suggest a  thread on bitcointalk in the off topic section Smiley

You are completely out of your mind! The text on the website is not the only thing I did... You have already said that it was my idea and my project and my website yet you talk about 50/50 cos we split the domain name costs? lol We have split nothing for hosting and no money has been paid to any developer yet... The only thing you currently own is half of the domain name!

You even said you would give it back if I pay up your half... That is a contract, but now you are showing your true colours yet again... Maybe it is me who should approach the mods!

EDIT: In your post you said this zack...

if you are buyng out my 50% stake you owe me the otherhalf of the money for the domains and a couple of pounds towards the sever"

Even if you THINK you have 50% share you have told me what you want for that 50% already! Now you come up with some ridiculous 25 bTC...

You are a very bad businessman zack... I hope people here can see you for what you are!
SNAZ31 (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 06:07:46 PM

you know full well that it was a 50/50 agreement just because you wrote the text for the website dosent make it yours if it is your project why did I have to pay half of the domain cost and half the dev cost

legally speaking that means I own 50% stake in the project so unless we both agree I still own halve of it so make me a good offer and its yours as far as I am concerned my share is worth over 25BTC minimum as I have put in over 200h of work its up to you how you want to do this

so do you want to talk like a human yet ? I suggest a  thread on bitcointalk in the off topic section Smiley

You are completely out of your mind! The text on the website is not the only thing I did... You have already said that it was my idea and my project and my website yet you talk about 50/50 cos we split the domain name costs? lol We have split nothing for hosting and no money has been paid to any developer yet... The only thing you currently own is half of the domain name!

You even said you would give it back if I pay up your half... That is a contract, but now you are showing your true colours yet again... Maybe it is me who should approach the mods!

EDIT: In your post you said this zack...

if you are buyng out my 50% stake you owe me the otherhalf of the money for the domains and a couple of pounds towards the sever"

Even if you THINK you have 50% share you have told me what you want for that 50% already! Now you come up with some ridiculous 25 bTC...

You are a very bad businessman zack... I hope people here can see you for what you are!

my 50% includes all I have done for the project if it all is how you say it is that just proves you were using me for my contacts and sponging sever space

I have a 50% share deal with it let me know when you are ready to talk about this like civilised human beings

Zack you did not put in 100's of hours or use any of your contacts... This is beyond a joke now... You are trying to steal my website and my ideas! this is a very low thing to do... No wonder you wanted the website on your server so bad... So you could hold it hostage whenever you like! This is not on! Where is the work to show for this hundreds of hours? Which bit did you do? Nothing zack!

I have nothing more to say to you... I am putting in a scammer request to the mods and we'll let them sort it out from here! Or you can do the right thing and give me back what you openly admit is mine!

SNAZ31 (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 06:32:20 PM

please do request a scammer lol I would like to see the outcome is lol

what is you problem ? 

I have... My problem is that you are trying to steal my idea zack, you are trying to steal my website too... You have admitted it is my idea, my project my website and you have asked for your half of the domain costs back and I agreed a long time ago... I have asked you how you want the payment but you do not answer.. I have asked you what you did for those "100's" of hours but you do not answer...

Are you going to give me back my website or not? You are only hurting the community by doing this... There are lots of people waiting to beta test my idea and you are holding all of them back by continuing this non-sense! You had a great opportunity to be part of something fresh but you blew it! This is not my fault zack!

Are you giving back my website or not?
SNAZ31 (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 06:49:17 PM

what is you problem ? 

I have... My problem is that you are trying to steal my idea zack, you are trying to steal my website too... You have admitted it is my idea, my project my website and you have asked for your half of the domain costs back and I agreed a long time ago... I have asked you how you want the payment but you do not answer.. I have asked you what you did for those "100's" of hours but you do not answer...

Are you going to give me back my website or not? You are only hurting the community by doing this... There are lots of people waiting to beta test my idea and you are holding all of them back by continuing this non-sense! You had a great opportunity to be part of something fresh but you blew it! This is not my fault zack!

I have no way of moving the domains in the next 20 odd days as the hosting company only allows it once every 30 days so even if I wanted to do it I cant unless you want to pay the crazy fees

it might be your idea and until you pay threeip the website is his  so I cant give you it as its not my site to give

right now you are just making your self look like an ass all you had to do was talk to me like a human being and not go behind my back

You bought the domain through your hosting company, I would like to see proof that you can not move it please!

Paying threeip is between me and threeip.. It is not threeip's website, he is getting paid to do it and he will be paid to do it!

I think you have it the wrong way round zack! I came to you FIRST via private message... You even posted it here for all to see! It was you that went behind my back to post it here! But that is exactly how crazy you are... You just can't see the wood for the trees!

You had a chance to sort this out the right way but you thought you would try to harm me and altcoinsavings by posting here. The funny thing is though you only harmed yourself... Now everyone knows what you are doing and what you had planned...

Why not just show people that you can actually do the right thing and give me back my website like you promised you would! If you think you have a claim then take me to court and we'll see... But until then you can not just hold onto my site and my work!
SNAZ31 (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 07:13:43 PM

what is you problem ? 

I have no way of moving the domains in the next 20 odd days as the hosting company only allows it once every 30 days so even if I wanted to do it I cant unless you want to pay the crazy fees

it might be your idea and until you pay threeip the website is his  so I cant give you it as its not my site to give

right now you are just making your self look like an ass all you had to do was talk to me like a human being and not go behind my back

You bought the domain through your hosting company, I would like to see proof that you can not move it please!

Paying threeip is between me and threeip.. It is not threeip's website, he is getting paid to do it and he will be paid to do it!

I think you have it the wrong way round zack! I came to you FIRST via private message... You even posted it here for all to see! It was you that went behind my back to post it here! But that is exactly how crazy you are... You just can't see the wood for the trees!

You had a chance to sort this out the right way but you thought you would try to harm me and altcoinsavings by posting here. The funny thing is though you only harmed yourself... Now everyone knows what you are doing and what you had planned...

Why not just show people that you can actually do the right thing and give me back my website like you promised you would! If you think you have a claim then take me to court and we'll see... But until then you can not just hold onto my site and my work!

I will take snips of the fact I cant move the domains but just google 1and1 not releceing domains lol

what I had planed was to run a really good savings website and have a 50% stake in a really good project then you tell me to have a day of the project then you do this

Please do, thank you...

See what i mean, what you had planned was to run a really good savings website? This is not yours zack, you might think it is but that doesn't make it so... The whole idea was mine to begin with! I have proof of the hours I put in, do you? I will ask you for a third time... What did you do zack?

What you said and what you did grated on me for a long time, even my partner knew something was wrong! I tried to sort things. I asked you to have a sleep and call me on skype but you basically told me where to go. I told you that i am not about stealing someone's coin...

I tried to message you and you go ahead and post it on here... That was your remedy?

SNAZ31 (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 07:16:07 PM

here is some posts from the forum >

Einewton or zack do you want to have a go trying to put something together with these tickers... I'm sure if we use some of the code from the calender type ticker and some from the last ticker we can get what we want... I have tried but to no avail lol...

Here is the download page for the calender ticker...

http://tutorialzine.com/2012/09/count-up-jquery/

Here is the sourcecode for the other ticker...

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2540277/jquery-counter-to-count-up-to-a-target-number

Now I don't know about the license for the first one but the second one he says you can use it, so that's cool... Also to note that the second one will stop when it reaches 20000 (The end of the contract term)...

When someone selects the contract we will know the timeframe, that would then have to be converted to milliseconds and the data be available to the ticker... We could simply predefine this? As the contract terms are for set lengths.

Then what we need is something that can work out what the total will be after the timeperiod...

We also need the starting point and that is easy because the user will enter that.

So for the beta it will be

10,000 deposit 20,000 total over 86400000 Milli-Seconds

EDIT: The above is assuming we used the second ticker for doing the calc... Maybe there is an easier way... But thought we could look at it anyway.

EDIT: Just reading another post and saw about the MIT licence, the first ticker is under MIT licence so we can use it as we wish. :)Modify message
« Last Edit: Today at 01:00:09 PM by snaz32 »

Sent to: zackclark70 on: Today at 03:04:38 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. » Reply Quote Delete  I have got to say that over the past few days I have become increasingly unhappy with the way things have been going and the way you have been acting. It has been eating away at me so I am laying my cards on the table now...

Your message about taking over fisheaters coin has got me very concerned about working with you at all... Stealing peoples ideas and passing them off as my own is not what I am about. What is to stop you thinking the same about me and my idea? For all I know you probably are. You are certainly acting like it and I can tell you now that it will not be happening.

This whole thing is my idea zack, I allowed you on board and even had to convince you and I feel that you actually think it is now yours... It is not... The more I think about it the more I can not bring myself to work with you.

I have tried to remedy things with you but it isn't working for me at all...

I will be shutting down the project until further notice, I will be leaving a notice about this on the beta test thread on bitcointalk, in due time.

For good will I am holding off from doing that until I get a response from you...

What I want is the website moved to a server of my choosing, don't worry I will pay ahmed and threeip in full when the website is completed, as per their arrangement. I will also refund you your half of the domain name.

This is your chance to remedy the situation.

look at the time stamps what changed in that time ? I had no contact with you

Yes I made many attempts to sort it out, I tried to continue, but even all these efforts were in vain! You left me no choice zack... But regardless, I can not work with someone that thinks like that, I thought maybe it was your lack of sleep ( I even made excuses for you to myself)... But things just continued... There was nothing else I could do...
SNAZ31 (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 07:20:18 PM

just looked back altcoinsaveings domain was my idea so going by your logic its my domain because it was my idea I will refund the coins you sent me for half the domains

you deleted me on Skype how could I have called you ?

Nope it was a joint decision but hey if you want to be so petty you can take the name and refund the coins, no problem... (see how easy it is?)... Now, will you give me back my website? You can deduct 6 pounds from what you owe me for the domain to go for the server costs....

I have not and did not "delete you from skype"...

Look just sort this out and we can move on! You are holding everybody back for no reason! I have agreed to YOUR terms a long time ago yet you still haven't come through..
SNAZ31 (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 07:24:38 PM

can you conferm this is your ifc address  iDr414eHs2TNCAPmDQifhZ7AyhdJvL1Ln5

Before I confirm anything I would like to know when you are giving back my website... When you give me back the website we can sort out the domain... Why you would want to keep it is beyond me!

Unless you aim to continue with my idea, which would just prove me right ( as if there isn't enough already!)                                    
SNAZ31 (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 07:25:22 PM

all threeip has to do is reupload the website that's it

That is fine, but I would like the files please... Thanks...
SNAZ31 (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 07:30:49 PM

all threeip has to do is reupload the website that's it

That is fine, but I would like the files please... Thanks...

I have pmd you a download link

The link does not work, I just get a 404 error message, can you check it please, thanks.
SNAZ31 (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 07:45:25 PM

it works

Yes, it has worked now, thanks... And yes that is my address but why do you want the domain? All the beta testers know the name of the website... Why are you doing that to them and me? Is it out of spite? I will happily pay your half of all the domains as soon as I receive them. You have plenty of time to think about it...
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2013, 07:46:34 PM

what is you problem ? 

He can't come up with his own ideas. He tried to do this to me as well. He saw a thread in which I was offering withdraw services from BTC-e and decided it would be a good idea to chase after the same 2 nickels as me rather than come up with his own idea. He basically then came to my thread and started attempting to make people think I was a scammer. This guy thinks he is slick. He is not.
SNAZ31 (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 07:55:17 PM

what is you problem ? 

He can't come up with his own ideas. He tried to do this to me as well. He saw a thread in which I was offering withdraw services from BTC-e and decided it would be a good idea to chase after the same 2 nickels as me rather than come up with his own idea. He basically then came to my thread and started attempting to make people think I was a scammer. This guy thinks he is slick. He is not.

It's a real shame! I tried to do something good but it seems that is not enough... Oh well, I have my site back now and I will get to work on having it uploaded and hopefully he has the decency to give me the domain back too...

Thanks for the comment. Smiley
SNAZ31 (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 07:56:56 PM

i'll try it out i already have been mining IFC for weeks..

Hey, not sure if you have seen all the goings on but don't worry things will be going ahead, even if a little later than expected. I will add your name to the list. Thank you for your interest... Can't wait to have everything up and running for you guys to try out! Smiley
saamxx

Activity: 546
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 08:06:01 PM

Marvel at your endurance and patience, Snaz ... In the future, you just have to find a better partner before starting any joint projects...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: