Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:02:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Calling all beta testers!  (Read 6582 times)
SNAZ31 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 08:12:55 PM

Marvel at your endurance and patience, Snaz ... In the future, you just have to find a better partner before starting any joint projects...

Believe me, i will be learning from my mistakes... i am a trusting kinda guy, I like to see the good in people and give everyone their chance... It might not be the right way to go in light of all this but that is just a shame... It is true what they say, the few spoil it for the many...

Thanks for your comment, just glad it finally came to some sort of a resolution, although the domain is still up in the air, hopefully zack will do the right thing there too...

Onwards and upwards though. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saamxx

Activity: 546
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 08:26:34 PM

although the domain is still up in the air, hopefully zack will do the right thing there too...

I doubt very much ...
But it is full of other domain names ...
SNAZ31 (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 08:29:03 PM

Marvel at your endurance and patience, Snaz ... In the future, you just have to find a better partner before starting any joint projects...

Believe me, i will be learning from my mistakes... i am a trusting kinda guy, I like to see the good in people and give everyone their chance... It might not be the right way to go in light of all this but that is just a shame... It is true what they say, the few spoil it for the many...

Thanks for your comment, just glad it finally came to some sort of a resolution, although the domain is still up in the air, hopefully zack will do the right thing there too...

Onwards and upwards though. Smiley

just realised it the day you said you would have a load of money to invest in the project lol I still don't get why you kicked me of the team when I have done nothing wrong

Really I can't believe you want to continue this... yes I said from the very beginning that I would invest more money into the project and i would buy up some more IFC's... That day has still not come unfortunately... I fail to see what it has to do with anything?

On to the subject of the domain... Are you going to give it back to me?
Den821

Activity: 207

XDE2, PAYS HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS A WEEK TO PROMOTERS

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 08:29:34 PM

hi snaz, i hope this project will go on without manipulations. i know you have the idea just from the beginning. i followed the ifc ann thread. i think a new domain-name is not a bad idea because this name is tarnished.
i think there are many motivated beta tester who still would join the project.
i vote for : GO ON WITH THE PROJECT!! its really a good idea to promote infinitecoin and to make infinitecoin stable

SNAZ31 (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 08:32:53 PM

although the domain is still up in the air, hopefully zack will do the right thing there too...

I doubt very much ...
But it is full of other domain names ...

That is true of course but he still owes me for half the costs if he is going to keep them, can't for the life of me see why he would but there you go...

Most of the project infinite discussion has been going on at zacks forum, obviously that will not be the case anymore... Do you think I should continue here or make a new thread separately?
SNAZ31 (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 08:40:00 PM

hi snaz, i hope this project will go on without manipulations. i know you have the idea just from the beginning. i followed the thread. i think a new domain-name is not a bad idea because this name is tarnished.
i think there are many beta tester who still would join the project.
i vote for : GO ON WITH THE PROJECT!! its really a good idea promote infinitecoin and make infinitecoin stable

Hey Den, it's crazy what goes on but it is what it is... We have to move on. I vote with you, ON WITH THE PROJECT. Smiley

I will need a day or two to have the website re-uploaded, I will have a go at that tonight... As for the domain name, I think you're right! A fresh start and all that... Good idea... How about we have a little competition to celebrate the fresh start...

All beta testers who wish to, can make a suggestion on the domain name, the suggestions time will finish this time tomorrow. When we have all the suggestions we will have a vote on which one we like the most. I want you guys to be involved, so have fun and put forward your choice now. Smiley
SNAZ31 (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 08:43:33 PM

why is everyone supporting snaz ?

pop over to altcointalk.co.uk and I will post up the complete chat logs message logs and project infinite posts then you will see it from my point of view in 5 mins they should be up  

Zack, give it a rest, you are being ridiculous... It is clear as day what happened, you still can't even give me a straight answer on the domain... And I still have not received my money back from you for it! More broken promises from you! Go ahead and post what you like, everyone has already seen what went down.

If you don't mind, as I am not welcome on your forum could you please stop spamming my thread, thank you.
saamxx

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 08:47:17 PM

I think here ...
I am pleased to push you the infinitecoin.net domain without any fee. So you can build a coin savings idea, on the 3th domains level... and any other ideas, too
SNAZ31 (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 08:53:17 PM

I think here ...
I am pleased to push you the infinitecoin.net domain without any fee. So you can build a coin savings idea, on the 3th domains level... and any other ideas, too

Oh yeah, you're the guy that made infinitecoin.net! I like that site too, very nice, I especially like the number tickers on there... May I ask, did you make that site yourself? It would be interesting to collaborate on some ideas! There are plenty of other things I have in store, as I have always said, altcoinsavings (to be re-named) was always the first step. Wink

EDIT: And thank you for your kind offer, it is great to see how the community comes together in a time of need. Smiley

Den821

Activity: 207

XDE2, PAYS HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS A WEEK TO PROMOTERS

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 08:58:56 PM

i like ifcsavings.com especially to promote and stable infinitecoin.
later you can use/register a general domain for more altcoins.
but for first we should concentrate on ifc

SNAZ31 (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 09:02:59 PM

i like ifcsavings.com especially to promote and stable infinitecoin.
later you can use/register a general domain for more altcoins.
but for first we should concentrate on ifc

I like it! (and it goes with the savings wallet name) It makes a whole lot of sense for me. Smiley

What do the rest of you guys think? I would love for you all to have your say. We're in this together (DISCLAIMER: please do not take this as meaning you have 50% stake in my idea, project and website! LOL)

Seriously though, i would love your input. Smiley
saamxx

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 09:06:00 PM

I made it youself, but it is a simple html page.
For larger projects, I'm no good. Too little time, and I'm not a full programmer, but I can deal with typo & php.

But then again, everything depends on time.
SNAZ31 (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 09:14:38 PM

I made it youself, but it is a simple html page.
For larger projects, I'm no good. Too little time, and I'm not a full programmer, but I can deal with typo & php.

But then again, everything depends on time.

Yeah I understand, time is tight. I still like your site regardless, the graphs are pretty cool too. Smiley

I do have a guy working on the site but he has been away for a few days, I think he is actually due back tomorrow so we can get back to work then.
SNAZ31 (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 09:29:09 PM

Zack, I still do not see my money for the domain? So you are just stealing that then I take it? Nice work there.
ahmed_bodi

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 09:36:14 PM

regardless of what happened i reckon i have to say im leaving the project. my deal was with zack and zack only on working on project infinite. If you'd like me to continue and would like my share of the work then we can come to a seperate deal. I also believe threeip should get his view on what is going on when he gets back

ahmed_bodi

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 09:38:37 PM

im inclined to side with zack seeing as while reading through the threads i myself say einstein or whatver his name is taking over mine and threeip's work, i myself will request zack to return your fair share of work but withold all of threeip's work until he gets back to respond and to decide what he would like to do

SNAZ31 (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 09:47:12 PM

regardless of what happened i reckon i have to say im leaving the project. my deal was with zack and zack only on working on project infinite. If you'd like me to continue and would like my share of the work then we can come to a seperate deal. I also believe threeip should get his view on what is going on when he gets back

Sorry ahmed I was about to contact you... I have contacted threeip and I think you're right he of course can have his say...

As for the deal, zack didn't want to pay you anything, that was the deal you had with him... He wanted to offer advertising... It was me that said you can have the same as threeip because I thought that only fair... Not saying that to argue but that is the case...

I can understand you being upset and if you want to leave the project I understand that too... Sorry it had to happen like this but I had no choice.
SNAZ31 (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 09:51:41 PM

im inclined to side with zack seeing as while reading through the threads i myself say einstein or whatver his name is taking over mine and threeip's work, i myself will request zack to return your fair share of work but withold all of threeip's work until he gets back to respond and to decide what he would like to do

That is your choice, I am a little upset that you think like that but hey it is your choice... Whatever help I got I always said you and threeip would get your 3 BTC each... I have no problem with that... I get that you are angry but I can hand on heart say that I would of looked after yourself and threeip... If someone else helped with the work it would just make life easier for you no?

I will say that I thought things were going a little slower than I had hoped, that is why I asked for more help.

EDIT:I also knew you were busy with your other projects, but that didn't really help me, I wanted things to move faster. Zack told me how you would sit on cryptsy for 4 hours a day (like it mattered). Please, be careful....

EDIT: And just to note also the original quote from threeip was for 2 BTC... I upped it to 3 BTC because I was very happy with what he was doing! I think it was only fair that you got the same so I offered you 3 BTC too... Yet I am the bad guy?... Disappointed ahmed...
SNAZ31 (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 10:28:19 PM

I have talked to ahmed and I will be paying him as the contract was with me even if the code he has done is no use to me might still do the block explorer

Still here spamming my thread? It was me that offered him the 3 BTC, but zack if you want to pay him you go right ahead... How about you pay me the money for the domain? You know, like you promised?
SNAZ31 (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 10:35:58 PM

I sent it to the address I asked you to conferm why tell me you stop spaming you thread then ask me a question lol

you realy think I want to may the devs I agreyed to pay halve so I will I am not a scammer

Yeah, sure you did zack, sure you did... You are coming in regardless of what I do or say and you don't answer my questions half the time anyway... Can't say I can understand much of that last sentence.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: