Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:00:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Calling all beta testers!  (Read 6582 times)
zackclark700

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 10:44:11 PM

We can finally get zackclark70 a scammer tag please help me by posting here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=257950.msg2750278#msg2750278

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ahmed_bodi

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 10:50:21 PM

i see. well as i said, i still believe what i believe, the main reason work stalled was for 2 reasons

1) threeip isnt here and to continue i need to colaborate with him on the database for the address data
2)whoever it was i dont know, but some fool decided to mess around with all the threads and i myself didnt know where to start from and where to post

SNAZ31 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 10:55:32 PM

i see. well as i said, i still believe what i believe, the main reason work stalled was for 2 reasons

1) threeip isnt here and to continue i need to colaborate with him on the database for the address data
2)whoever it was i dont know, but some fool decided to mess around with all the threads and i myself didnt know where to start from and where to post

You are free to believe whatever you like ahmed, no hard feelings...

There is no point arguing anymore, I'm done with that... Zack says he will pay you so happy days for you.

Sorry to see you go and good luck with all your future endeavors.
ahmed_bodi

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 11:06:00 PM

There is no point arguing anymore, I'm done with that... Zack says he will pay you so happy days for you.

thanks bro, no hard feelings, as i said if you would still like the work ive done so far, im sure we can come to some kind of agreement after all this fiasco has calmed down and after ive had a chat with threeip as its not possible for me to do my share without him

SNAZ31 (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 11:13:55 PM

thanks bro, no hard feelings, as i said if you would still like the work ive done so far, im sure we can come to some kind of agreement after all this fiasco has calmed down and after ive had a chat with threeip as its not possible for me to do my share without him

Not a problem, let's let all the dust settle and see how it goes...Have a chat with threeip etc.
ahmed_bodi

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 11:49:08 PM

great

Ilars

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 12:47:08 AM

Hi Snaz,

you can choose this Forum (Crytocointalk.com, a  nice altcoin-forum)

https://cryptocointalk.com/forum/211-infinitecoin-ifc/

https://cryptocointalk.com/blog/6-infinitecoin-ifc-cryptocointalk-blog/

You could also add a new blog, there are about 500 Members and fast growing.

Once, I opened a IFC-Giveaway and a information-blog about IFC

SNAZ31 (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 05:26:30 AM

Hi Snaz,

you can choose this Forum (Crytocointalk.com, a  nice altcoin-forum)

https://cryptocointalk.com/forum/211-infinitecoin-ifc/

https://cryptocointalk.com/blog/6-infinitecoin-ifc-cryptocointalk-blog/

You could also add a new blog, there are about 500 Members and fast growing.

Once, I opened a IFC-Giveaway and a information-blog about IFC

Hi, thanks, I'll come take a look when I get everything back on track again. Smiley
SNAZ31 (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 12:03:32 PM

I have cleared all my posts on this thread I suggest you do the same snaz I will delete this one when you have cleared al yours then you can get the project back on track
snaz I have no idea what the hell happened so what is your problem

I haven't taken anything from you I haven't stolen anything from fisheater like you seam the think

The project might have been your basic idea but if I had not gone 50/50 with you none of the website would have ever happened

What you have done is crazy I put so much effort into the project and you threw me of the team because you think I am going to steal the whole project from you lol

To be honest with you I was considering leaving the team as you were not doing your share of the work yes I know you did the text for the website and contributed some ideas but other than that you didn't really do much for the project

right from the start I told you this was a business opportunity and all you wanted to do was to pump up the coin dump it all and move to the next coin  and I persuaded you to change it to a fully self sustaining business

here is the proof that we went in 50/50 >  http://www.altcointalk.co.uk/index.php/topic,119.0.html

>http://www.altcointalk.co.uk/index.php?action=pm;f=inbox;sort=date;start=510

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: zackclark70 on: July 31, 2013, 01:35:24 AM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. » Reply Quote Delete  Quote from: zackclark70 on July 31, 2013, 01:23:12 AM
if we give him both we will be giving him a free ride and sometimes you have to make choices then live with it

i do agree it would be good to get him on the team but at what cost we would be paying him $300 to join the team and make more money for him that $300 is about the same as we have already put in maybe we pay both the devs and if they then wish to join the team they have to buy there share and the cost of that would go up over time as once we have paid the devs we would have put in over 5btc each so the cost to buy in would be 5btc
once it starts making btc as well as increcing the value of btc the cost to buy in would be a lot bigger 

i know that sounds harsh but it is the real word with a project that could make millions on its own without including the value the coins will gain

what do you think ?

I know, well i mean he is offering his services in the future for free or just advertising so we can still have him onboard but not a full member. Why not just leave it like that? So basically we are back to square 1 lol... That Elnewton seems to have gone, maybe he didn't like the site? lol

I don't know, maybe it will be easier if we just leave it me and you and just outsource when we need to? It would be great to have someone that has the skills we need because then we wouldn't need to pay them! lol.... But I'm thinking that it is not looking likely...

For now i am going to get an early night and have a good think about it... In the morning we can see where we are and get to making the new face/forum and then sit down and work out exactly what needs doing in a nice concise list for when threeip gets back.

How about that?

Still trying to think you have some form of control over me zack! Let me tell you that you do not! Why would I delete my posts? Because it shows your quotes? What are you scared of? I have everything saved anyway! The project is no concern of yours anymore... Move on with your life as I am doing! I gave you an opportunity and you blew it! Get over it! Maybe learn something from it!

Goodbye
SNAZ31 (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 12:59:45 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2013, 01:16:01 PM by SNAZ31

incase you have not seen that's what I am doing I am giving you the option to sort this out take screen snips then delete same as I did

I have taken screen shots but my comments will remain thank you very much... For you to move on all you have to do is walk away and not come here... It really isn't that hard... Oh and perhaps like give me the money you had promised me and give me the text files you still have for the website! But no zack, you still want to be sly, isn't that right zack?

EDIT: Now you are blocked from skype, I have told you I have no wish to listen to your lies... Just get lost! You keep the stolen domains etc!
SNAZ31 (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 01:17:11 PM

I have re added you on Skype please actual talk to me you only reply when its public

Oh so it was you then that removed me from skype! lol... So more of your lies zack... Just like sending the coins and all the files etc... Ahmed talked about it in here zack! Such a joke!

Oh anyway I got work to get on with! So you continue spamming my thread and chatting your nonsense... I'm hitting ignore on here now... So goodbye.
ahmed_bodi

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 02:34:36 PM

Damn! did things have to get this far?

SNAZ31 (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 02:48:40 PM

Damn! did things have to get this far?

Unfortunately zack seems to want to continue even though he is now saying he wanted to leave the team anyway... I messaged him at the very start and he comes straight here and uploads it onto my thread without even talking to me... He removed all the threads off his forum before even talking to me... He held my website hostage... He said he would give it all back if I give him the money for the domain names and server costs, I agreed and he then refused to do it and has infact stolen the domain names... I don't know if he gave me all the files yet, we'll see... He then said he would buy the domains off me yet didn't send any coins to me...

Has zack even paid you yet like he promised?

Oh but all of a sudden he wants to talk? Nah... That ship has sailed... I'm moving on ahmed that's all I can do at this point.

ahmed_bodi

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 02:55:58 PM

at this point i believe we all should, project infinite failed as simple as that. I cant even say that ur not at fault because im sure youre at fault as equally as zack is from what youve said. Depending on my discussion i may just continue with the altcoinsaving plan by integrating it into my own projects, at the end of the day it is me and threeip who have fit the pieces together and as you both know neither of us will be paid the full 3 BTC,

SNAZ31 (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 03:15:13 PM

at this point i believe we all should, project infinite failed as simple as that. I cant even say that ur not at fault because im sure youre at fault as equally as zack is from what youve said. Depending on my discussion i may just continue with the altcoinsaving plan by integrating it into my own projects, at the end of the day it is me and threeip who have fit the pieces together and as you both know neither of us will be paid the full 3 BTC,

I really don't know where you get this from... The fact that zack said he would pay you and hasn't should tell you all you need to know? He was not what I had in mind at all, he turned and started to get greedy wanting more and more control and then finally showing me his true colours by saying he had taken fisheaters coin...

Project infinite will continue regardless of what you think ahmed... And the savings idea is the first step of project infinite! Right now they are one of the same... What you are effectively saying ahmed is now YOU want to try and steal my idea.. What is that all about exactly?

I have spoken to threeip and told him he is welcome to continue working on the site and that he will still be paid in full... You had that offer too but you decided that it was zack you have the contract with and now zack I assume doesn't want to pay you...

How could I have handled it differently? I messaged zack privately about the issue and he goes and makes it public... But yes ahmed, it is obvioulsy all my fault right?
ahmed_bodi

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 03:44:52 PM

wait so let me get this straight? is project infinite continuing or not? and id also like a public agreement that any problems are resolved straight and with facts(proof provided) if i am to continue, At this current stage i myself dont know who to believe no more

SNAZ31 (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 03:55:04 PM

wait so let me get this straight? is project infinite continuing or not? and id also like a public agreement that any problems are resolved straight and with facts(proof provided) if i am to continue, At this current stage i myself dont know who to believe no more

I have said very clearly all along that project infinite will continue... I have provided all the proof I need ahmed, just look through the thread... Of course it is not that easy as zack deleted all his comments! He then tried to get me to do the same... But I quoted all his comments and I have saved all the pages too...

Even in zacks recent comment he posted he said he wanted out anyway! Just look at all the promises and agreements he made and I accepted but he just outright refused... It is all there in his own words ahmed.

I now have hosting and I am just waiting on the domain to propagate so that I can get a private forum up for project infinite... Then I will look at re-installing the site to the new server...

My idea started here ahmed https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=225891.720

I tried to do this the right way but you just instantly jumped to zacks defense and I don't know why... I am the one that was wronged ahmed and now I will move on and focus on project infinite. I'll ask you again, would you like to complete your work as agreed?

ahmed_bodi

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 04:13:35 PM

as i said i have no problem with completing the project. I will need to talk with threeip as i said. The main reason for me jumping to zack's defence is ive known him longer than project infinite and he always had a good rep through deals with me. Also i failed to see any logical discussion with facts and no FUD in the project infinite forum. I also didnt like the fact that einewton had been assigned to take over the work i had already begun to work on, in project infinite there was very limited communication between the group and me and threeip imo

SNAZ31 (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 04:22:14 PM

as i said i have no problem with completing the project. I will need to talk with threeip as i said. The main reason for me jumping to zack's defence is ive known him longer than project infinite and he always had a good rep through deals with me. Also i failed to see any logical discussion with facts and no FUD in the project infinite forum. I also didnt like the fact that einewton had been assigned to take over the work i had already begun to work on, in project infinite there was very limited communication between the group and me and threeip imo

Well I'm not sure about that, I tried my best to communicate with everyone and I sent detailed plans and posted them to the forum, I constantly updates them and spoke with you on many occasions about where we were at... Like I said before you are more than welcome to speak with threeip.

You failed to see logical discussion or facts? I posted zacks PM about the coin... Zacks own words are all the evidence I need! He said himself he wanted to leave anyway, so I really fail to see the problem on his end... He also made a lot of promises he didn't keep... Would you like to check my address against a block explorer to see if he sent me any coins? You can do that if you like... Here... iDr414eHs2TNCAPmDQifhZ7AyhdJvL1Ln5

I have said about the extra help, it took pressure off you... You would still get the same money so why would you have a problem with that?

EDIT: Oh and the only work that I talked about with Einewton was the ticker, which you hadn't started working on... I had spoken to you about it but you said you couldn't do it without threeip to help with the database and that was fine... I thought if Einewton could help with that it would make life a lot easier for both you and threeip when he got back.

ahmed_bodi

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 04:24:46 PM

that i obvs didnt know but anyways. the way i see it from here and now. All i am is the dev, you guys sort out your arguments and whatever work you guys have that needs doing i shall do for the agreed prices. that applies to both you snaz and zack.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: