Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:01:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can cryptocurrencies make physical money disappear?  (Read 1219 times)
km4700ruda

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:34:02 PM

Nahh.. i dont think that this can seriously happen, you should know that this is something very difficult to make. Banks and fiat money are not going to disappear quickly, it will take more than dozens of years until we can see it really happening.
samudi41993

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:46:39 PM

Possible only if cryptocurrencies get itself a physical shape that we can use in the real world and Reliability.
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:53:02 PM

Crypto currencies can make physical money disapprear only if governments will start adopting it and will issue leaglization of this cureencies in their market and looking how bitcoin stays in our society its quite possible for now to happen because theres a lot of hindrance that bitcoin needs to overcome. But I'm positive to the idea of living in a paperless economy I just hope cryptos especially bitcoin can sustain the market demands

knacks.knick3

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:57:18 PM

Anything is possible as long as community supports it, infrastructure becomes stronger and tighten up security. Physical money may disappear not now but in the near future. All successful projects before it becomes reality takes years of development.
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:59:41 PM

Possible only if cryptocurrencies get itself a physical shape that we can use in the real world and Reliability.
This is not going to happen and physical money is not going to disappear even this community is going to be very strong in future because this cryptocurrency need too much work for this and need too many real and good projects
Brunus Januensis

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:02:36 PM

Actually, it's very possible: we'll have our qr code tattooed somewhere, and we'll pay just with a scan.
Future will be interesting :-)
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:04:53 PM

Crypto currencies can make physical money disapprear only if governments will start adopting it and will issue leaglization of this cureencies in their market and looking how bitcoin stays in our society its quite possible for now to happen because theres a lot of hindrance that bitcoin needs to overcome. But I'm positive to the idea of living in a paperless economy I just hope cryptos especially bitcoin can sustain the market demands
completely agree, it all depends on the government, if it reacts positively, then it is possible to deposit the cryptocurrency into part of the official currency, but I don't think that the physical money will go away completely
ElvenRaider

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:06:19 PM

As we can see the cryptocurrencies are still being established in the knowledge, socialization and full utilization of humanity, could the cryptocurrencies cause the use of physical money to be eliminated, is this possible?
There is very less possibility of this happening in the first place. Because,
1) We are already using the current physical money in the form of digital linking, using credit/debit cards, Internet banking, Mobile Banking etc. So you see we have already achieved some great milestone in the traditional financial system.

2) Also, There is no use of the crypto currency in real world because it is not much stable as compared to the fiat currencies. The stability is really important for the day to day life use. So these are valid reasons for which I don't think that crypto's will replace the fait so soon.
yes, i'm agree with you sir
but i think cryptocurrency can take it pplace in financial system
maybe as global currency
so i think fiat is use in daily trading in a country, but when it come to international exchange we can use cryptocurrency
or maybe just like euro that replace regional fiat money

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:09:10 PM

As we can see the cryptocurrencies are still being established in the knowledge, socialization and full utilization of humanity, could the cryptocurrencies cause the use of physical money to be eliminated, is this possible?
No, I don't think that this is possible in any circumstance as there are still many countries in the world that don't have even basic internet facilities in them so they can't adapt to the use of cryptocurrencies.
Kousei23

Activity: 411
Merit: 335

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:14:09 PM

Of course no, because we all know that cryptocurrency today isn't that threat to physical money. Bitcoin or the cryptocurrency are actually serves as a support in order for the people to earn some money and serve as their income eventhough they do not have any jobs. So I think bitcoin and physical money is helping each other.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄
░░░███▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▀███
░▄██▀░░░░░░░░▀█████████▄░░░░░░░▀██▄
▄██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▌░░░░░░░▐██▄
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███░░░░░░░░▐██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄████▀░░░░░░░░░██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
░▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▀
░░░░░░░▀███▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀▀

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀
Twitter  Telegram  Reddit  Medium

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▀░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀░▌░░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀░▀▀▄▄░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░▐▄
░░░░░░█░▄▀░█▌▄▄▄░▀▄░█▄▄▄▄▄░▐░█░░░▀▄▄
░░░▄▄▀▀█░░░░▄██░█▌█▄▄▀██▌▄█░▌█░░░░░░▀▄
░▄▀░░░░░▀▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▐░░▀▀░░░░▌█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀▌░░░░░░░█░▌░░░░░░▐█▀░░░░░░░
▐▄░░░░▄▄▀░█░░░░░░▀█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀
░░█▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░▄▀
░▐░░▀▀▄▄░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀░░░░▄▀░░▀▄▀▀
░▐▄░░░░░▀▀▄░░░▀▄▄░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:25:31 PM

On a distant future, yes, I think so. When technology reaches everywhere and financial system becomes unstable and weak. When this day comes, if you want to buy acandy you will have to buy with Crypto-Currency (I don't know which one), everything will be bought with Crypto-Currency. Maybe only some primitive guys will want to live like on the old times (like now), using a kind of physical currency that only they will want to use and in small communities.

Or some people will use some items to make the trades to have the products they need to survive, no money needed, like a long time ago.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Sweeet123

Activity: 248

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:26:10 PM

1) We are already using the current physical money in the form of digital linking, using credit/debit cards, Internet banking, Mobile Banking etc. So you see we have already achieved some great milestone in the traditional financial system.

2) Also, There is no use of the crypto currency in real world because it is not much stable as compared to the fiat currencies. The stability is really important for the day to day life use. So these are valid reasons for which I don't think that crypto's will replace the fait so soon.

True that, plus majority of the people worldwide are still not familiar about how cryptocurrency works
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:34:27 PM

True that, plus majority of the people worldwide are still not familiar about how cryptocurrency works
No cryptocurrencies cannot make physical money disappear.The physical money is used by all the people of the world.It is used in all the international transaction ls and is accepted worldwide.We can use physical money anywhere and anytime but for cryptocurrencies we need internet connection and some basic knowledge to operate them.Internet connection is not possible in every corner of the world and many people in the world are still illiterate so they don't know how to use the cryptocurrencies.Moreover cryptocurrencies are not even legalised in many nations as they are decentralized and are very volatile unlike the physical money.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:50:58 PM

If you are talking about any other crypto so I think it’s not possible for them but if you are talking about bitcoin so I think yea its possible for bitcoin as we know that bitcoin replaced a lot of crypto from market and it also reduces unemployment in many countries so there is no doubt that bitcoin can replace paper money from market but it will take some time because it’s a very big challenge to bitcoin but its possible for bitcoin to do it.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:15:46 PM

If you are talking about any other crypto so I think it’s not possible for them but if you are talking about bitcoin so I think yea its possible for bitcoin as we know that bitcoin replaced a lot of crypto from market and it also reduces unemployment in many countries so there is no doubt that bitcoin can replace paper money from market but it will take some time because it’s a very big challenge to bitcoin but its possible for bitcoin to do it.
I think it cant really make a phyaical money dissappear because real money is really traditional which really used before even if bitcoin is not already been existed as of what it is today physical money is already there even if bitcoin is not already been existed and.it is really saiked by tge government while bitcoin is not maybe on the other hand we can get more physicak money on the help of bitcoin.
badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:18:56 PM

it cant be happend. a lot of people dont know about bitcoin, and they still use regular money until now. if it change to cryptocurrencies, they will not use it (crypto) and maybe be poorman. except is there much of people who know about bitcoin and share the knowledge about bitcoin to them. and the problem, who want do that?
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:27:24 PM

I think this is now possibble because of the to much fluctuation of price which are really the problem of the volatile market of all the cryptocurrency in the coin marketcap.

Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 657

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:36:20 PM

Never ever for this thing to happen because as long theres a government they wont really such thing for local fiat to be gone and being replaced by a decentralized things. They dont really like to engage into those things which cant really be controlled knowing government they do really like to control everything and rather than on accepting or letting it dominates they would for sure do things that will block those things because they know its a threat.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:41:00 PM

You need to ask those who sell cryptrocurrencies for physical money what they will do with it? If they shredder it then cryptocurrencies could lead to a disappearance of the physical money one day. But if they use it to pay things or services and the total amount will not get reduced, they will surely not lead to a disappearance of the real money.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:59:15 PM

it cant be happend. a lot of people dont know about bitcoin, and they still use regular money until now. if it change to cryptocurrencies, they will not use it (crypto) and maybe be poorman. except is there much of people who know about bitcoin and share the knowledge about bitcoin to them. and the problem, who want do that?
Yes that is not going to be so easy i think. Fiat currency is the need of the day and all round the world people still using fiat currency, while very few people may be using bitcoin or any other altcoin as optional. In fact still majority of people do not know about bitcoin and those people who know about it they do not have the opportunity to use bitcoin for purchasing everything. Therefore i think fiat currency will survive for a long long time.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: