Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:22:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can cryptocurrencies make physical money disappear?  (Read 1219 times)
SmellsCinnamon

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:43:52 PM

As we can see the cryptocurrencies are still being established in the knowledge, socialization and full utilization of humanity, could the cryptocurrencies cause the use of physical money to be eliminated, is this possible?
I don't think so. Cryptocurrency will remain in the online world and the physical money will remain in the physical world. The government won't allow it especially those who banned cryptocurrency in their country since it doesn't involve tax.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:31:05 PM

I think cryptocurrencies will have the possibility to replace fiat or physical money but it will really take some time as our world is not yet fully online...But for those countries that online access is readily available, then it may happen to them. So let see, everything thing is possible anyway.
Yeah but one day it will be possible as growth of bitcoin is getting high now people are mostly educated and they knows bitcoin is being use for online payment. It made life really easy so as it is now new time people are aware of new technologies and they are applying it in their life so make it comfortable. Mow bitcoin is able to pay for thing as money is; bitcoin is going to be the most powerful currency in future.
btc.xbt.btc

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:34:39 PM

It's early to say but it's for sure a possibility. I think regardless society will turn to fully cashless sooner or later due to it's easier manageability, limiting of fraud and tax evasion. At the same time I believe governments will fight against giving up their control over national cashflow.
joan26

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:53:47 AM

I can say that it's still a no. Crypto currency is only available in digital world not in real that not all of people can access it. Because even in the future not all of people have access to the internet.
Maybe just a large amount of usage in the future but it cannot replace what the real currency can offer.
Janinejoson

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:23:21 AM

As we can see the cryptocurrencies are still being established in the knowledge, socialization and full utilization of humanity, could the cryptocurrencies cause the use of physical money to be eliminated, is this possible?
For my own opinion, Physical money can't replaced. The number one reason for this is, how about the people who don't have phones, internet, bank accounts, ledgers, trezor and many more. They can't buy things for their everyday life and and also us, we need physical money in our life.
Theo222

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:28:25 AM

I dont think cryptocurrencies will replace our traditional currency in the future because physical money used morethan are age and not all country not accept bitcoin as a currency.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:33:48 AM

For the moment or the present generation I am not sure whether the physical money will be lost and completely replaced by digital money, because so many people around the world still rely on physical money, it may take a long time to make it happen, in future Generation it might be happen.
pansu18

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:52:33 AM

I think no.. Because many countries and institutions are against in cryptocurrency they prefer to use physical money than a cryptocurrency, they have guidelines for investing in cryptocurrency. There's a little chance that physical money will dissolve by cryptocurrencies..
markk94

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:08:40 AM

it could be, but i don't think that it will occurrd in such a nick of time nor several years too. i hope many people going to accept and becoming an open minded person who accept this technology development.
Tan_avia)vl.

Activity: 210

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:54:54 PM

In the future it is possible, but today it is unlikely. Many still cautiously look at Kriptorynok, not fully realizing that this and how works. And there are countries where the state decides what its citizens will do. As long as humanity solves all these problems, then it will be possible to ask your question, but it is still too early.

w5pn73

Activity: 635
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:04:19 PM

No it won't happen, and I wouldn't want every little thing I buy to be trackable on a blockchain either to be honest.
Mehdecline

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:06:47 PM

No it won't happen, and I wouldn't want every little thing I buy to be trackable on a blockchain either to be honest.

It might not happen at this time, but several generations from now, I'm sure that things will be even more digitized with the advancement of technology and all..
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:58:45 AM

People start to observe what's happenig because with bitcoin all we want is to get a better version of ourselves.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 07:49:56 AM

As for me, I believe that it would be hard for cryptocurrencies to make physical money disappear because there are lots of people who don't know the use of crypto and that is the reason why people still use fiat instead of it. I think people still lack of education about it still and there are things that the government must do first upon rrplacing fiat.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:12:16 AM

Some banks are already threatens by the continuous rise of cryptocurrencies around the world and cashless transactions are also on uptrend. There are plans to expand the use of digital money to the far flung areas of every community by installing a modern technology. But physical money can't be wipe out easily because majority of the people will still be using it for many more years. Digital money need to have a mass adoption first before it can successfully eliminate the cash or physical money.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:13:02 AM

In the future, this may happen, because the crypto-currencies are developing and their popularity and recognition, practically all over the world, is growing. It is not known how many years must pass, so that we increasingly use crypto-currencies as a means of payment, but I believe in it.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:28:13 AM

Not in the next 10-15 years for sure

Popularity of cryptocurrency specially bitcoin may go bigger and bigger,same as the users of this currencies are indeed..but we know that world wasn't fair because there will still a third or fourth world countries meaning even if the majority of the world adapted this community in their lives stil there will be late in the ride..and thats reality
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:57:41 AM

Electronic money is just a new solution in recent years and it is close to a lot of time to prove its usefulness and convenience. Paper money and coins have existed for thousands of years and their existence has been documented and studied. One more thing not everyone has the means to store electronic money. There are still so many poor people in the world and they have no access to new technologies like us - who are participating in the forum.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:13:49 AM

Can cryptocurrencies make physical money disappear?  in my opinion it could be but for now the journey of the occurrence of cryptocurrency makes the physical money disappear is still far from eye sight because at the moment the pros cons of cryptocurrency continue to exist and leaning to cons and many other factors. then why sometime it can happen, because we as human beings will find a way to make life easier if this happens then there is ease in the currency sector such as not having to carry a lot of money (bag) just bring a card (cryptocurrency) and many things advantage or easiness of cryptocurrency.
azguard2

Activity: 106
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:46:44 AM

This is hard one to answer and to be with good perception on both crypto and physical money.
Off course both have good and bad sides and moment and if someday this could be real think that crypto will replace money or something that is similar to crypto.
Money is made from paper and many are now in green protection and try to protect and save as much as possible but this is one good solution only one problem how to implement this is daily bases that is not trade.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: