Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:18:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any tutorial to create ANN posts?  (Read 278 times)
criptofuego (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:14:47 AM

Hello!

I'm translating an ANN of an ICO. The original ANN has images with links and texts with links. I would like to make a verbatim copy of the original including the texts and images with links, but I can't find any post regarding how to do it. Is there any tutorial about posting ANN in Bitcoin Forum that I am missing?

Thank you in advance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3409

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 09:32:49 AM

I'm translating an ANN of an ICO. The original ANN has images with links and texts with links. I would like to make a verbatim copy of the original including the texts and images with links, but I can't find any post regarding how to do it. Is there any tutorial about posting ANN in Bitcoin Forum that I am missing?
1. Click the "quote" button on upper right corner, beside #1 (on first post of the thread).
2. Copy everything except the first line and last line that has open and close quote tags (so when you post, the quote tag will be gone) but if you need to link it to the original thread, just copy everything (Ctrl + A) and translate the needed parts.
3. Open a thread, paste the content you copied (Ctrl + V) then click preview to review the outcome and then post.

* Take note: Newbie users (like you), can't post images normally (images will turn to links, until you become a Jr. member here).
* You can get rid of that Newbie limitation by acquiring a "Copper Member" status: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2385104.0

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
criptofuego (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:36:52 AM

Yes, that's exactly what I need!!! I've tried it and works perfectly, just have to get rid of the Newbie limitation Smiley

Thank you very much SFR10 and Merry Christmas!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: