Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:35:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ignore list swap  (Read 2196 times)
nimda (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 09:32:00 PM

Does anyone here have a nice ignore list I can borrow from?

Here's mine. I'd say maybe 1 in 10 are actually worth listening to some of the time. A few others no longer post (e.g. bitlane) so maybe you want to unignore them for historical purposes.

Code:
gene
bulanula
MysteryMiner
iCEBREAKER
FlipPro
dank
Maria
Nagle
mystery2048
Jake
Viceroy
bitlane
ElectricMucus
Rarity
Simran
RoloTonyBrownTown
vcxbvcbcvgfy
mem
gweedo
Faisal7
redrobin
Liberty Payout
zyk
Fray
kasperov
SuperDuperJenkins
chipp
Cara Navarre
Chang Hum
Yolocoin
1nject0r
nraz
subSTRATA
SEC agent
uk1
Vezunchik
sublime5447
ironcross360
weirdthall
Jenger
jaywaka2713
wopwop
naphto
pizza
antibanker
bit777
banker.buster
Abu Omar
Jaroslaw
ecliptic
clock27
r3wt
kickinyou
Yna
seller
Mugiwara
larem
coinpr0n
pthnmj

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 09:50:59 PM

Code:
Inedible
BCEmporium
hdclover
Tasty Champa
Hippie Tech
ffuentes
FirstAscent
Chaang Noi (Goat) ช้างน้อย
mah87
digitalindustry
ahmed_bodi
nawazish1
naphto
leopard2
zackclark70
Cheetahx
TECHICENINE
horeaper
BayAreaCoins
Vulcan

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 10:14:50 PM

My ignore list:

Code:
empty set
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 10:54:33 PM

My list only includes people who don't show up in a thread unless they want to bitch about something. lol

Code:
theymos
hazek
tysat
paraipan
John (John K.)
Psy
Moonshadow
Matthew N. Wright
MysteryMiner
TradeFortress
Vladimir
jgarzik
myrkul
ElectricMucus
BadBear
Maged

nimda (OP)

Activity: 784

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 11:15:03 PM

Code:
...FirstAscent

Danke schön. I'll keep those two because the former makes interesting points sometimes, and Goat is funny. Also he's never wronged me on a trade, so there's that.
Besides them, the list is people I've never heard of, so I'll assume they'll make a nice addition.

My list only includes people who don't show up in a thread unless they want to bitch about something. lol

Code:
... mods mods mods
Matthew N. Wright
MysteryMiner
TradeFortress
Vladimir
... developer
myrkul
ElectricMucus
mods mods mods
Uhh... I can see some of those, but I tend to not ignore high-profile people, mods, or those who I've done good business with.

My ignore list:

Code:
empty set
That's mighty big of you. Can you elaborate on how you can stand r3wt? It must be some kind of black magic, and from what I remember of the black magic extortion thread, black magic is srs biznz.

Also, I assume gweedo said something useless either pleading his case or claiming to be vindicated by the fact that he's ignored by people. Something along the lines of Gandhi's quote. If I'm wrong, or he said more than 2 sentences, please do quote him.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 11:53:02 PM

Code:
...FirstAscent

Danke schön. I'll keep those two because the former makes interesting points sometimes, and Goat is funny. Also he's never wronged me on a trade, so there's that.
Besides them, the list is people I've never heard of, so I'll assume they'll make a nice addition.

Code:
... mods mods mods
Matthew N. Wright
MysteryMiner
TradeFortress
Vladimir
... developer
myrkul
ElectricMucus
mods mods mods
Uhh... I can see some of those, but I tend to not ignore high-profile people, mods, or those who I've done good business with.

My ignore list:

Code:
empty set
That's mighty big of you. Can you elaborate on how you can stand r3wt? It must be some kind of black magic, and from what I remember of the black magic extortion thread, black magic is srs biznz.

Also, I assume gweedo said something useless either pleading his case or claiming to be vindicated by the fact that he's ignored by people. Something along the lines of Gandhi's quote. If I'm wrong, or he said more than 2 sentences, please do quote him.

In the rare cases that such-and-such is just blah, blah, blah, I simply gloss over their post, even sometimes taking away a nugget or two.

Back in my managing Waffle House days, there was this one employee, of which some other hired on, who didn't operate on full thrusters.

One day I arrived at the end of the second shift to perform my managerial duties prior to the third shift arriving, and was amazed at what I witnessed the fuckturd doing.

He was cooking grits in the standard pot, presumingly using the correct portions of water and grits, but how he was doing it simply amazed me. You see, Waffle House didn't provide lids for any of their cooking vessels, yet he was using one to cover the pot to make the water boil more quickly. What did he use? One of the standard circular serving platters. When I reached the office of which had a one way window overlooking the grill and eating area, I simply stared at him, admiring the improvised solution to a problem that I previously didn't even knew existed, thinking all the while to myself, "That's fuckin' amazing!"

With that, don't you think it's about time to trim your ignore lists? Granted, my posts are sometimes considered shit, but imagine what if you could take away only one nugget to better your livelihood from something I freely give. Further image that one of the people on your ignore lists just happened to offer up some unique solution to some problem that's been plaguing you for a long time, yet you never found the solution because its source was ignored.

Ironically, those that have me on their ignore lists would never read the above. I guess that's the price I have to pay for being a monumental asshole.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 12:19:48 AM

I was just kidding. I don't really have anyone on ignore. If I were going ignore anyone it would probably be Moonshadow. His lengthy tirades are about as tedious to read as Matthew N. Wright topics chastising himself for fucking up again. The last time I actually read through his posts it was three pages of arguing about how the Internet began and the topic was robbery or something. I kept waiting for another mod to show up and start deleting all the off topic posts. rofl

zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868

ADT developer

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 12:21:27 AM

I only have jackjack on my ignore list funny really as i am on his list

Anon136
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 12:22:31 AM

Code:
firstassent
crumbs
gweedo

Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041
If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
dree12
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1077

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 12:23:46 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2013, 02:31:16 AM by dree12

Code:
ShadowOfHarbringer
aurumxchange
kokjo
MysteryMiner
TECSHARE
MeSarah
hamdi
iCEBREAKER
dank
misterbigg
Maria
BitcoinEXpress
Vod
bitlane
kano
Lolcust
Cosbycoin
Come-from-Beyond
Simran
MPOE-PR
i_rape_bitcoins
SuperDuperJenkins
Atlas
MAXBT
rockso
YipYip
sublime5447
strunberg
jasonjm
yayayo
ChartBuddy
Basically: Bots, trolls, alt-coin trolls, Atlas/dank socks, bigots, and terrible PR representatives. I don't ignore people unless I need to, though, because their quotes don't show up and the "Show/Hide" and Unignore button is disabled. Ignores are permanent unless I manually remove them

You can ignore mods, but it's not a full ignore. They don't get the goldenrod colour, for example.
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 02:01:16 AM

Code:
bitfreak!
cunicula
becoin
bitrebel
Invictus
Viceroy
dscotese
Mad7Scientist
Rarity
lucif
GernMiester
pinnpe
Xian01
Shotgun_WooWoo
ryann
morde_glbse
Monster-Ant
subSTRATA
kadirbasol
filmmam
WikipediaFaggot
SARAHWARAH
Steele
Radacoin
Actor_Tom_Truong
rastaj
Veritas
bitcoindownfall
wopwop
AnonyMint
naphto
blacksmithtm
johnblaze
Stampbit
antibanker
Golden_Opportunity
Free_BTCoins
banker.buster
Mitzplik
cabinetmaker
crumbcake
WaverleyStreet
Shill_1
Shill_2
Shill_3
GaltForever

I think something like two thirds of these users are now either banned or have moved on to annoy people on other forums. I generally don't ignore anyone unless they're either a bot or a troll/idiot/obnoxious person with no redeeming qualities whatsoever (being entertaining counts as a redeeming quality, which is the only reason people like SEC agent aren't on my list).

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2013, 07:16:07 AM

It is funny cause my ignore count on one page was down and now it is back so I guess my opinion still does matter to you Wink.

It is also so funny cause I am ignored and when I show investors who care so much about my ignore ratings obviously. They always say how you ignored? I always answer, bitcoin also means don't have an opinion, that is against majority. But I read alot my older posts and the things I started talking about and what got me my ignores, is the exact problem that a lot of people talk about but whatever. I love being ignored it makes me work that much more, and that much more better to just prove that my opinions have nothing to do with my business, companies or even my trust.

I know exactly where you're coming from Gweedo. Most of the 10-16 began to ignore me soon after I asked some honest questions about ozcoins dgm setup. The abusers of this system will one day be known if the mods ever get around to setting up properly.

Did I hurt your feelings ? jackjack Huh Uber LMfreakinAO because I don't know who you are !

Did I make you cry ?? abracanoob ?? How are the 20BTC (or less) rounds treating ya !? Cheesy

LOL this thread made my early morning. Grin

pEACe

HT xD

edit..

I must be doing something right. What was 10-16 has now all of a sudden become 15-32 noobs !

I'll bet this post from the slogan thread  is to blame !! ME AND MY BIIG MOUTH.

Bitcoin: Wadda you gonna do if/when the power goes out !?

Ok.. I'm done..

Tongue

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 07:24:46 AM

I don't ignore anyone. If there is someone you don't like, its very satisfying to watch them make a fool of themselves, which you might miss if you have them ignored.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2013, 08:05:19 AM

When I reached the office of which had a one way window overlooking the grill and eating area, I simply stared at him, admiring the improvised solution to a problem that I previously didn't even knew existed, thinking all the while to myself, "That's fuckin' amazing!"

With that, don't you think it's about time to trim your ignore lists? Granted, my posts are sometimes considered shit, but imagine what if you could take away only one nugget to better your livelihood from something I freely give. Further image that one of the people on your ignore lists just happened to offer up some unique solution to some problem that's been plaguing you for a long time, yet you never found the solution because its source was ignored.

Ironically, those that have me on their ignore lists would never read the above. I guess that's the price I have to pay for being a monumental asshole.

I use retaliatory, tit-for-tat ignores.

Better an asshole than a milquetoast bore.

Only cowards flee debate and choose to censor.

My words are rare pearls; their's are tedious chores.

This whining OP's mom is a two-bitcent whore,

servicing sailors as they arrive at her shore!  Kiss

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2013, 08:14:15 AM

It is funny cause my ignore count on one page was down and now it is back so I guess my opinion still does matter to you Wink.

It is also so funny cause I am ignored and when I show investors who care so much about my ignore ratings obviously. They always say how you ignored? I always answer, bitcoin also means don't have an opinion, that is against majority. But I read alot my older posts and the things I started talking about and what got me my ignores, is the exact problem that a lot of people talk about but whatever. I love being ignored it makes me work that much more, and that much more better to just prove that my opinions have nothing to do with my business, companies or even my trust.

I know exactly where you're coming from Gweedo. Most of the 10-16 began to ignore me soon after I asked some honest questions about ozcoins dgm setup. The abusers of this system will one day be known if the mods ever get around to setting up properly.

Did I hurt your feelings ? jackjack Huh Uber LMfreakinAO because I don't know who you are !

Did I make you cry ?? abracanoob ?? How are the 20BTC (or less) rounds treating ya !? Cheesy

LOL this thread made my early morning. Grin

pEACe

HT xD

edit..

I must be doing something right. What was 10-16 has now all of a sudden become 15-32 noobs !

I'll bet this post from the slogan thread  is to blame !! ME AND MY BIIG MOUTH.

Bitcoin: Wadda you gonna do if/when the power goes out !?

Ok.. I'm done..

Tongue

Yeah don't worry most people around here use the ignore button as the "LALALALALALA I am not listening button" I get a lot of support in my PMs but it is what it is. Just take that ignore abuse and use to drive your hustle!

YOP. Smiley

Now plz excuse me while I,  .. BURN ONE DOWN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np3y8gi53F0

greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 08:45:53 AM

Nice echo chambers. I have only a single person on ignore

bitcoindigi

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 08:58:50 AM

is there a way to mass add names to the ignore list? Cheesy
greyhawk

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 09:02:44 AM

is there a way to mass add names to the ignore list? Cheesy

Sure, here you go
greyhawk

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 09:14:26 AM

Nice echo chambers. I have only a single person on ignore

Hahahaha that is funny joke. I wonder why it is so funny oh cause I did that like 5 post above Wink why you stealing my jokes... I thought you hated me, that is what you told your scammer buddy BitcoinINV right? LMAO I guess I am just so funny.

I likely missed it because I have you on my ignore list. The one in my head.

Also I don't hate you. I think you are a crazy person. I can't hate crazy persons, that would not be very nice at all.
greyhawk

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 09:21:07 AM

I likely missed it because I have you on my ignore list. The one in my head.

Also I don't hate you. I think you are a crazy person. I can't hate crazy persons, that would not be very nice at all.

LMAO the ignore list in your head and I am crazy. Well tell that scammer BitcoinINV I said Hi.

Which one was he again? I get sycophant mail all day long and it's hard to keep track who's who what with all the name changing all the time.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: